PDA

View Full Version : Fake money

font
18-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Have you encountered fake money? What makes me start this off, is that today in school, this boy tried buying some food (was only like 1.50€) he gave the woman the note, 5€ note, and he got the food. He was waiting for his change, when the woman noticed something about the note, she held it up and saw it had no watermark - she shouted at him, took the food back and kept the fake money. He knew it was fake - his face went red, and he looked sneaky. He just walked off. If I would've thought it was real I'd of asked for it back!

It's annoying, fake money, as people work for money, then fake money is going around - and if you get caught, it's your fault!

What do you lot think?

le harry
18-05-2007, 02:47 PM
People at our school robbed our Vending Machine, then they closed it down.

They would attach the old $1 coin to a string glued to the coin & keep inserting it pull it up up etc. This was an old one which didnt have the "Once you put your money in the latch closes" so, they robbed like $200 worth of drinks :P

Sly
18-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Mystep dad is a ice cream man, so he encounters alot, normally he just gives it back and drives off.

font
18-05-2007, 02:51 PM

They would attach the old $1 coin to a string glued to the coin & keep inserting it pull it up up etc. This was an old one which didnt have the "Once you put your money in the latch closes" so, they robbed like $200 worth of drinks :P

Hehe, imagine that! Walking away with all those drinks! :D

Once I put in one euro for a drink, then two came out! I tried it again, but no luck. :(

Ostinato
18-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Hehe, imagine that! Walking away with all those drinks! :D

Once I put in one euro for a drink, then two came out! I tried it again, but no luck. :(

Haha greedy sod! :P

le harry
18-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Oh.. another problem with our vending machine!

Some kid a few years ago put in 50 cents and got it jammed on purpose down the very bottom, like 20 people all put there money in and nothing came out, it was all jammed. Then when some maintenance guy took the wire out like 30 drinks came out :P I laughed.

font
18-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Haha greedy sod! :P

Thirsty! Haha! :D

Would be better if it's chocolate... ok, now I'm sounding greedy!

I just saw the post by Callum - :O That's pretty bad!

:D Haha, I bet that guy was happy Aight.! Your machines are a good way to get free drinks!

FlyingJesus
18-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Vending machine at my college used to always give you 10p change more than you should have got, pretty good really getting everything for 40p instead of 50 (the selection isn't much really). Shame it doesn't do that any more.

bullwinkle
18-05-2007, 04:02 PM
yea we put them washers in the coke machine.

Ashley 12344
18-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Don't encounter fake £5s too often, they aren't worth making.
My friend had a couple of fake £20's.

I saw on another website ways to get things for free off vending machines. Involved pressing buttons at right time holding the flap up at right time etc.

That coin on string is off Futurama, when Bender meets Fry :)

YouFail
18-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Don't encounter fake £5s too often, they aren't worth making.
My friend had a couple of fake £20's.

I saw on another website ways to get things for free off vending machines. Involved pressing buttons at right time holding the flap up at right time etc.

That coin on string is off Futurama, when Bender meets Fry :)

You press 4th selection, 2nd selection, 3rd selection, 1st selection and get the menu and then it gives you credit. But you can't get money back and it only works on older british machines.

I've made a couple of fake £10 before for a laugh, and managed to buy something ;) The trick is to draw the watermark faintly on a peice of paper along with a black line and when you hold it up, depends if you have the right paper, it shows as a watermark :8

summer
18-05-2007, 04:23 PM
never used it.

but in our old school vending machines you used to be able to put in these football coins from sainsburys that cost £1 for 2, and they'd give you £2 vending machine credit.

emobusters
18-05-2007, 05:42 PM
last week my friend had no money left to buy a drink at school so one of my friends (who knew it was fake) lent my friend this £20 note, expecting it to be knocked back. so my friend went up to the counter with what she thought was a real £20, and returned with a drink and £19.50 change. :P

Imatate.
18-05-2007, 06:54 PM

VENDING MACHINE GUIDE LOLZ:

http://www.floodle.net/extra/ebayinfo/freecoke.html

Jazza
18-05-2007, 06:56 PM
I found a fake £1 coin in a trolley once (I think it was made of lead as it was metal but bendy lol), thats about it.

Caution
18-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Never seen any.

When you go to the counter in any shop and hand a £20 note they always check with the pen thing though.

Ry
18-05-2007, 07:07 PM
My friend used a fake 20 in McDonalds, and usually its full of teenage staff, and they don't check the moeny clearly because he got away with it, and got change and everything, i was well shocked. Come to think of it i've never seen anyone in mcdonalds look at the moeny, its usually straight in the tills.

Sly
18-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Some of my friends superglued a £2 coin to the floor outside McDonalds and we sat there and laughed at the chavs trying to pick it up.

Shawnstra
19-05-2007, 03:58 AM
I did not encounter fake money. But, once I put in a dollar to buy a drink. Out comes 3 cans of drinks and 5 dollars. LOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!