PDA

View Full Version : Y MOD Think That they are Superstar?!!! WE are the paying customers!!

habbofreeadscom
18-05-2007, 07:10 PM
I alway get fed up with MOD.. They think they are superstars... maybe due to the fact that why habbo see them.. They wow and think they seen god!

They seem like they are the boss! But not forget they are just "Staff" Habbo staffs to serve us. They shd be attentive and they are paid on the job.

I m not referring to all but all of them is actually that snobbish!! In UK, is it he same?

P.s thank to those who visited my site! Appreciated! :)

Wizzdom
18-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Its very rarely you see a moderator, i dont know how you can call them snobby, they are busy when in rooms, so they dont really get a chance to talk to you :)

habbofreeadscom
18-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Its very rarely you see a moderator, i dont know how you can call them snobby, they are busy when in rooms, so they dont really get a chance to talk to you :)

Ya! UK is big... that y hard to find MOD.. In sg.. it is different. I guess MOD make a different as my previous topic posted.. MOD was mentioned.

Wizzdom
18-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Maybe the UK is busier than SG, there may be more mods on SG, they may have some spare time, there are many reasons. :)

habbofreeadscom
18-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Likely! But i m back in sg to havoc more havoc and fun there!! :eusa_danc

I m an anti - MOD!!! nvr did i know habbo sg miss me so much!!:P

Earthquake
18-05-2007, 07:39 PM
I think you should calm down.

Wizzdom
18-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Likely! But i m back in sg to havoc more havoc and fun there!! :eusa_danc

I m an anti - MOD!!! nvr did i know habbo sg miss me so much!!:P

Your very cool :eusa_clap

habbofreeadscom
18-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Haha!! habbo calm down a lot without my presence.. lol! :D

habbofreeadscom
18-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Your very cool :eusa_clap

Thanks!! Someone has to be the villian.. I dont mind being the Goblin! hahaha

Edited by Mr.Sam (Super Moderator) Please do not multiple post - simply edit your previous post or wait for someone to reply :)

Earthquake
18-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Look your not funny, if their wasn't moderators then their be exactly the same program moderating the hotel, Just ignore the moderators and stay out of online trouble..

Shawnstra
19-05-2007, 02:43 AM
If you are from Singapore, please don't disgrace Singaporeans :)

Also, they are too busy to mind you.

Ekalb
19-05-2007, 03:30 AM
Maybe moderators avoid you because they know that your spelling and your grammar suck.

le harry
19-05-2007, 04:15 AM
Maybe his grammer & spelling suck because he comes from Singapore? Give him a break.

edit: singaporeans have there own language right?

habbofreeadscom
19-05-2007, 04:46 AM
Hahaha!! I have nth to do with MOD. They are simply Staff and i am a paying customer. In Fact for those who don't not know quite a few MOD are actually physically disabled ppl who are offered this job as part of welfare program. They are probably those who you may snub on the street.

So what if My Spelling and Grammer suck here? Why should i write a perfect English here? haha!! :D

By the way, how many Languages can you folk speak?? Of course you have to be Perfect in English when you are part of UK and major in 1 language.

Each Singaporean know average at least 2 languages but nothing to boost about for such small island but in the league with top continent of the world.

P.S: Do you know Singapore handle some of your public transport in UK and many part of Europe? Can't believe Such a Big State can't even handle such an operation business on their own.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!