PDA

View Full Version : I got a NEw game to be played in HAbbo!! 100% fun

habbofreeadscom
18-05-2007, 07:39 PM
I have started this game in Habbo SG! the response is great! it is sorta of like giveaway but it is more than that! IT focus on 1 person play and just 1 person to host this game in a giant Room. Like to see this game in UK

Title: Deal/ No Deal

Sure to bring a lot of visitors to your room. 100% fun guaranteed! even without prize.. (Prize actually add more spice to the game)

Criteria:
1. habbo who own a lot of furni
2. and dont mind giving away furni.
3. Hopefully he is an adult.

I don't mind log into UK to help u design this game.. I don't need any furni or payout. Simply a affiliation advertisement to my site! :D

Btw I m AllenC of Habbo SG (Winner of Habbo SG Game design competition 2005) :eusa_danc

Moved by Mr.Sam (Super Moderator) From Habbo UK News and Rumours (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)

GommeInc
18-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Been done and not news. Also done better.

Bugsey6
18-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Been done and not news. Also done better.

I agree.

habbofreeadscom
18-05-2007, 07:45 PM
I should put some screenshot or even video.. too bad my hotel is closed now.

I think i shd do it tomorrow.. Stay tuned;)

Black_Apalachi
18-05-2007, 08:49 PM
No really, as those guys said, Deal or No Deal has been going for years. It is often a scam too because sometimes to play, you must "bid". And sometimes, the host will have arranged the porters so that the big prize can never be won :rolleyes:.

habbofreeadscom
18-05-2007, 11:15 PM
No really, as those guys said, Deal or No Deal has been going for years. It is often a scam too because sometimes to play, you must "bid". And sometimes, the host will have arranged the porters so that the big prize can never be won :rolleyes:.

Zzzzzzzzz You all mistaken!!! That is just a title!!!

this game which i also call it "deal or no deal" is my creation! my own game design and plan!

Not that usual "deal or no deal!" :eusa_whis

Shawnstra
19-05-2007, 02:37 AM
Deal or no Deal was just recently aired in Singapore, that's why. Mate, if you are from SG, here is some news for you. Deal or no Deal has been on UK yonks ago :P

habbofreeadscom
19-05-2007, 04:55 AM
Hey! I told you again that it is not the same...( Just a name which i use as the title give me a thought)

Forget it.. I guess Block brain can't absorb wisdom!

So doom, you are fm Sg too... This is the 1 of gooody goody guy that make habbo sg sooooo boring!!!! Well AllenC is back! More Havoc and Fun awaits!! The real doomsday has come. Haha!

habbofreeadscom
19-05-2007, 07:34 PM
http://www.habbofreeads.com/pic/games.png

This is what I referred to. No the typical Type of games!! The queue is long and people waiting at the door.:eusa_clap

Shawnstra
20-05-2007, 02:35 AM
Oh I see, fine then :) And yes I live in Singapore, am a typical Singaporean, like to watch Phua Chu Kang and stuff ;)

e5..
22-05-2007, 08:12 PM
what do you do?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!