PDA

View Full Version : Hmm...the cutenews hacking...

Lozzoling
02-05-2005, 10:18 AM
yunno on the syntax website is shows pictures of when they 'take-over' peoples accounts/website could they be behind the habbox cutenews hacking??? and i don't think they would display it because 1.it was before the clan PROPERLY opened/2.its only cutenews

???

lozzo2

sierk1
02-05-2005, 12:55 PM
What is the syntax website?

!!!Liam!!!
02-05-2005, 01:23 PM
www.syntax.in But dont go on it sierk its rigged with loggers and all that..

Mentor
02-05-2005, 01:51 PM
www.syntax.in But dont go on it sierk its rigged with loggers and all that..
no its not "/ the owners are total n00bs, who probly dont know what one even is. There just misusing a filemager sytem to rewrite files somthing any idot could do, if they were stupd enogh to waste there time doing it "/.

cutenews is only at risk if u ahvent got your htaccess file set up propely "/

plus they oviosly had help, becuse there owner coulnt vene make a site, view sorce lol,

title goes here. message goes here.

As bad as the layout is, they coulnt veen make it, its a template :P

8Freak8
02-05-2005, 05:39 PM
No its not rigged with keyloggers, thats just people panicking. They obviously dont know what they're doing site-wise because you can tell the layout is a template. If someone is using templates they're not gonna no how to embed keyloggers.

Oh dam, I just realised I echoed Mentors post. Although I dont know what he means about the file manager thing... perhaps he could PM me and tell me ;)

Proof!
02-05-2005, 08:20 PM
I heard about the site it aint bad i went on it never got anything from it but you could tell from the template :)

Mentor
03-05-2005, 05:26 PM
No its not rigged with keyloggers, thats just people panicking. They obviously dont know what they're doing site-wise because you can tell the layout is a template. If someone is using templates they're not gonna no how to embed keyloggers.

Oh dam, I just realised I echoed Mentors post. Although I dont know what he means about the file manager thing... perhaps he could PM me and tell me ;)
basicly u know when u use php to write apend files, like when working with flat file databases, u can use teh commands cross domain etc, to edit other files on other servers, athogh u cna onl yedit writbal files, cutenews uses .htaccess to stop this but there are weaknesses in other arias "/

by file manger a pre built program used to edit deleat and mange files etc, "/

YellowParasol
03-05-2005, 08:27 PM
There not an experienced ''hacking'' group i mean take a look at their takeovers : HkGirl , weebabykay , !!Bigbrother!! , Lol is there any need to say any more :$

Did i forget to say? They only have 2 members? Rofl

GoldenMerc
19-01-2006, 11:38 PM
Another update Check now!! www.Syntax.in (http://www.Syntax.in)

and why would we do that

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!