PDA

View Full Version : Typewriters? I'm a bit confused really...

dirrty-dude
02-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Seeing as I lost most of my rares, well most of all my furni I was thinking of a way to get some of it back, and as I don't know much about the Super Rares I read the Habbox thing and it said you get typewriters by sending in a poem or article, and if it gets published you win a one. Does this still happen?

Rob
02-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Yea,
You send a poem/article/words of wisdom into Habbo, If it gets published in the latest newsie, u get a typo :eusa_danc

?-Doc-?
03-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Yep still happends :) Atm Typo is worth 1.2 Thrones =]

dirrty-dude
03-05-2005, 05:55 PM
I god hope I win one then, I'm trying to set up a trading room and I need 8 petals and 3 HC's which I can nowhere near afford lol.

RedStratocas
03-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Yes, but the typo is slowly going down. Since there are 1 or two that are given every week, it makes the value less. Also, a recent artical said they may be doing a "Safety artical" daily, which they will be giving a typo. If they are given daily this would mean a HUGE drop in their value :(

Smiddy
03-05-2005, 08:48 PM
Yes, but the typo is slowly going down. Since there are 1 or two that are given every week, it makes the value less. Also, a recent artical said they may be doing a "Safety artical" daily, which they will be giving a typo. If they are given daily this would mean a HUGE drop in their value :(
Just Because Some Have Been Given Out Doesn't Mean There Value Will Necessarily Go Down ;) All Depends on What people Offer :)

.Amberz.
04-05-2005, 06:37 AM
Yeah, course it still works! Other wise, where are these typewritters coming from!? :eusa_danc

FRISC0
04-05-2005, 07:09 AM
I did a poem/article, never recived my typo though :'( im complained, still nothing happnened.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!