but the plane is nice.

Lozzoling
19-05-2007, 01:11 PM
LIRL

hehe

=gamemaster=
19-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Icos yu laugh like a lilttle girl!
Its alright, Plain is alright but rest sucks!

Lozzoling
19-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Icos yu laugh like a lilttle girl!
Its alright, Plain is alright but rest sucks!

you weren't complaining in bed

=gamemaster=
19-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Funny man :P

alex 1889
19-05-2007, 01:26 PM
The Plane is clever

Rest of it sucksyup thats true

lScottl
19-05-2007, 01:27 PM

not funny.

dannyisnotamazing
19-05-2007, 02:03 PM
I like the plane

Zuar
19-05-2007, 02:05 PM
it looks crap tbh.
~~~~~~~~~~~
what do you win if you get rotw anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filipe
19-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Most people these days rely on Room of the weeks to be Packed with super rares, ;l Your wrong.. Room review is mostly because of design and imagination. not the fact OH LOOK HE AZ 100 THRONEZ then theres another one EW LOOK AT HIM HE HAZ 10 STOOLZ AND A DUCK.. pretty lame.

comments on the room: i like it, i like the plane.

tinyjosh01
19-05-2007, 02:45 PM
The plane is the best.

Rest looks messy.

Browney
19-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Most people these days rely on Room of the weeks to be Packed with super rares, ;l Your wrong.. Room review is mostly because of design and imagination. not the fact OH LOOK HE AZ 100 THRONEZ then theres another one EW LOOK AT HIM HE HAZ 10 STOOLZ AND A DUCK.. pretty lame.

I'm not complaining but wouldn't Mode stuff work loads better than Lodge for a plane? And using grey rugs and white doormats you can easily create a runway, rather than have a plane taking off from the middle of a field.

But still, nice use of Lodge but Lodge seats would probably work better than pod seats and those random green doormats should really be replaced with Lodge corners. And that's all by not using any super or normal rares. ;)

Art
19-05-2007, 02:55 PM

LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Black_Apalachi
19-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Although this has been posted :eusa_wall, the plane is clever although fans probably would have been useful. The rest doesn't make sence - I'd like to see it take off from that position :rolleyes:.

And Zuar, you don't win anything - you don't even get informed that you have won.

Pyroka
19-05-2007, 04:07 PM
The plane is obviously the reason it got in, it's very original and it looks pretty good! It's a shame the rest of the room isn't quite so themed to an airport, a few mode chairs and things like that wouldn't go wrong.

Amerix
19-05-2007, 05:13 PM
If someone remade it, it would look alot better

You
19-05-2007, 05:16 PM
If someone remade it, it would look alot better
Why if someone? The current owner could just remake it and it could look a lot better.

Xihia
19-05-2007, 05:17 PM
do u fink the people who choose these r blind??? *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Cheeky005
19-05-2007, 08:14 PM
This has got to be the worst one in ages! Not that good:rolleyes:
These are getting worse and worse:P.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/community/room_review

Hi im the real cheeky005 and i made that airport my self.
HARSH OR WHAT :(

There is way more rubbish ones than mine!!!

The Plane is clever

Rest of it sucks

Pretty right, it is an ecological airport sorta so a lil tacky lol :|
Dont suk that much :s

I like the plane

See some ppl like it!
Most ppl ive talked to have loved it to bits lol >:( Take that

it looks crap tbh.
~~~~~~~~~~~
what do you win if you get rotw anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It dont look crap :s u just want things full of thrones and petals. NOT ALL OF US ARE REALLY RICH U BOBBA!

U dont win anything noob lol!

Thanks! That means a lot! Shows not all habbos are rich jerks who dont know the simplest habbo things. Just have tones of thrones :s

The plane is the best.

Rest looks messy.

Yes a lil messy, well yh messy xD

I'm not complaining but wouldn't Mode stuff work loads better than Lodge for a plane? And using grey rugs and white doormats you can easily create a runway, rather than have a plane taking off from the middle of a field.

But still, nice use of Lodge but Lodge seats would probably work better than pod seats and those random green doormats should really be replaced with Lodge corners. And that's all by not using any super or normal rares. ;)

Mode planes look rubbish and its meant to be ECOLOGICAL for the green tea elementals competitions. Thats one of the things i entered it for and rekon i won it, cos the screen shot on room of the week is the one i sent in!

Posts merged By Mr.Sam (Super Moderator)

4:20
19-05-2007, 08:21 PM
The plane is the best part, the rest is just Meh...

Cheeky005
19-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Although this has been posted :eusa_wall, the plane is clever although fans probably would have been useful. The rest doesn't make sence - I'd like to see it take off from that position :rolleyes:.

And Zuar, you don't win anything - you don't even get informed that you have won.

Shortly after i entered the competition (same screen shot was used for room of the week i noticed) i bought some fans. If you could be bothered to go and see the room some things changed!!

I know i was told by a mate - didnt know thought he kiddin lol xD

The plane is obviously the reason it got in, it's very original and it looks pretty good! It's a shame the rest of the room isn't quite so themed to an airport, a few mode chairs and things like that wouldn't go wrong.

Yes the plane is probs reason i won but none of you have thought!!! This is an ECOLOGICAL AIRPORT FOR THE GREEN TEA ELEMENTALS whihc i made previous before it all started.

It is not mean to be grey, meant to be all green. I was gona take out all the mode and rollers so it was more ecological lol :eusa_danc

Why if someone? The current owner could just remake it and it could look a lot better.

Its fine and most ppl love it. All you lot mostly have only looked at the screen shot not gone to the airport its self. Things have changed a tiny tiny bit but its ok :S GREEN IS THE KEY :eusa_wall

do u fink the people who choose these r blind??? *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Wow thanks a lot :s like you have got a room of the week lol!

The plane is the best part, the rest is just Meh...

well most ppl say that

like ALL THE PEOPLE I TALK TO IN THE ACTUAL ROOM LOVED IT!

Posts merged By Mr.Sam (Super Moderator)

Shawnstra
20-05-2007, 01:54 AM
Random at parts, and don't see the runway :S

Black_Apalachi
20-05-2007, 07:52 AM
Shortly after i entered the competition (same screen shot was used for room of the week i noticed) i bought some fans. If you could be bothered to go and see the room some things changed!!

Why would I bother do go see it when there is a screenie on the Room Review page? :S

Yes the plane is probs reason i won but none of you have thought!!! This is an ECOLOGICAL AIRPORT FOR THE GREEN TEA ELEMENTALS whihc i made previous before it all started.

It is not mean to be grey, meant to be all green. I was gona take out all the mode and rollers so it was more ecological lol :eusa_danc

Its fine and most ppl love it. All you lot mostly have only looked at the screen shot not gone to the airport its self. Things have changed a tiny tiny bit but its ok :S GREEN IS THE KEY :eusa_wall

well most ppl say that

And multiple post much? Wow there is 12 of your posts with just one other person's inbetween :O.

Hazza
20-05-2007, 10:27 AM

well most ppl say that

You can MULTI QUOTE:rolleyes:!
+ Its people OPINIONS stop trying to change your mind!:rolleyes:

Elkaa
20-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Thank god I got chance to post in this thread before it was taken over by double posts..

Anyway - The plane is nice... That's about it.

Mr.Sam
20-05-2007, 10:47 AM
I don't like the room - It's too random.

Hazza
20-05-2007, 10:54 AM
I don't like the room - It's too random.
Exactly my point;).

Browney
20-05-2007, 10:58 AM
An eco-friendly airport? Surely If you wanted something eco-friendly you wouldn't make a plane which pumps carbon into the atmosphere. Unless of course it's man-powered.:rolleyes:

I think you should've made something eco themed. Like a picnic area or something. Or a park, garden or even maze.

Hurts
20-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Plane is OK, rest of the room is poor. 3/10 and that goes to the plane.

Cheeky005
21-05-2007, 09:19 PM
An eco-friendly airport? Surely If you wanted something eco-friendly you wouldn't make a plane which pumps carbon into the atmosphere. Unless of course it's man-powered.:rolleyes:

I think you should've made something eco themed. Like a picnic area or something. Or a park, garden or even maze.

no its powered by lil gerbils inside running round in wheels :)

Cheeky005
21-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Plane is OK, rest of the room is poor. 3/10 and that goes to the plane.

wow thanks a lot :s just cos its not filled wiv thrones and petals. rich noobs are the worst lol!

GommeInc
21-05-2007, 09:25 PM
The plane is clever, but the runway could be improved. The only reason it one is because of the plane, the airport section is a bit tacky and NO I am not saying that because it lacks lots of rares. It is just messy.

theman0001
22-05-2007, 02:12 PM
the plane has been copied it has been on so many foreign hotel rooms of the weeks, tbh the all thing is crap.

btw do you get any prize for winning?

Hurts
22-05-2007, 02:20 PM
wow thanks a lot :s just cos its not filled wiv thrones and petals. rich noobs are the worst lol!

I didn't say your room was poor because it had no thrones in it did i? As i said above, the plane is OK the rest of the room is too random and looks a mess :$

Frisky
22-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Hmm, if it were me, id choose rooms on creativity and how they've used the items to create what they are doing.
This room is actually great, i love how the barrel is used for the front of the plane, its very creative.

!d-generation-x
22-05-2007, 10:55 PM

I'm guessing another way of saying this is, 'It's not what you have, It's how you use it.'

Carlos
23-05-2007, 12:19 AM
its alrite i guess.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!