PDA

View Full Version : Group Badges

lew!
19-05-2007, 01:20 PM
I think it would be a good idea if habbo introduced more shapes/objects into the badge editor, mabye a few more for HC only and ones that you can purchase, this way habbo earns more money... :P

=gamemaster=
19-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Thats actually a good idea!

lew!
19-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Thanks lol, I thought mabye a decent price for the shapes/objects would be 2 Credits each, Or for more simple shapes, 1 credit. You could also buy packs, E.G Faces Pack - For 5 credits it would include: 2 Pairs of lips, a nose and 2 differant eyeballs.

Or for 3 credits, The music pack which includes more music note shapes.

Orrr for 3 credits, The body pack - which includes parts of the body: Head, Hand [Already avalible], Foot and mabye something else..

I might make some little pictures later to illustrate

EDIT:
Some very quick examples of some badges, And the Music pack could have instruments in too.
Mabye i could get a alt artist to make some badges?
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/508newbadge.png

Ed.
19-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally when i first saw badges I thought u had to buy them

and u had to buy better ones

not design them urself!

Black_Apalachi
29-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Sorry if you give them the idea of charging us then I'll cry. Habbo is expensive enough as it is.

However, HC-only shapes is a good one :). Overall though, I'm not too keen on the way everyone has a different badge plus their regular Habbo badges.

If Habbo continues, in a few years, badges will be 100% meaningless - they already are when they give out 50+ :rolleyes:.

Shawnstra
30-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Nice idea. A win-win solution :)

Charlie
30-05-2007, 12:37 PM
I think that's a pretty good idea, and there is a chance they might, and have only realised a set few to see how it goes on habbo, and then they could realise more over time.

Also, the HC only ones are a pretty good idea, but i don't think we should have to pay for them simply because your already paying 10 credits to create your group, as well as for stickies and notes if you need them, so why would you want to spend more on a group? Still, a good idea.

Soy
30-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Great idea, although i think there are alot of shapes etc already.

And also this would be unfair cause you have to pay 10 creds to start a group so people would get mad if they couldn't use shapes that are just for HC's

--ss--
30-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Well maybe isnetad of buying them seprately you could buy packs of things?
Its a good idea but i personaly think there are lots of shapes atm and well we're lucky we dont have to pay to change our badges everytime etc

Pyroka
30-05-2007, 12:56 PM
I do believe that Sulake would've thought this out already, well the HC-only part anyway because it's obviously profit for them. I'm not sure about the Habbo bodyparts but I do like the idea of different instruments in the badge editor, that'd look pretty neat!

Kardan
30-05-2007, 12:59 PM
There are more designs to come with new versions, either that or .NL and .FI have special designs.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!