PDA

View Full Version : Bloodelf Place???

Porosity
19-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Well I finished the newbie zone on my blood elf acc a long time ago and Im going to work on my horde account again.

I just cant figure out how to leave the starting place/ghostland.

The most obvious thing for me is a boat or something, but I dont see anything on the map. So I thought that you have to go through the western plaguelands - which is a 50-60 zone, and I would get slaughtered.

Im trying to get to silverpine forest. Any help?

:Jamie
19-05-2007, 02:20 PM
go to the silvermoon city, then ask where the mage trainer is then you should find a transporter thing around where the mage trainer is. It teleports you to undercity.

CustomHabbo
19-05-2007, 05:25 PM
join a group for rfc and get summoned to org

Crimson
19-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Silvermoon. Look on the map. Sunfury Spire. Go there, you will see the three bosses, two of them "??". Then you will see steps either end of the room, go up either. Then into the next sectiony room thing and follow up the ramp then right click the transporter magijjy at the top.

Axel
20-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Go to Sunfury Spire, at the top there's an orb to Undercity. From there you can go to Tarren Mill in Hillsbrad Foothills or take the Zephyr at Brill just north of the Undercity to outside Orgrimmar then run through Durotar and The Barrens to Stonetalon Mountains.

garnier07
27-05-2007, 06:23 AM
HI/

I have recently been to *Removed*

and purchased 10 pieces of furni for a cheap price £3 for an hc you pay at least £7. 100% recommended excellent seller :)

Edited by Youheard (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Charles
27-05-2007, 08:37 AM
HI/

I have recently been to www.runescape-and-habbo-shop.piczo.com (http://www.runescape-and-habbo-shop.piczo.com/)

and purchased 10 pieces of furni for a cheap price £3 for an hc you pay at least £7. 100% recommended excellent seller :)

lolol have you now?

Axel
27-05-2007, 11:43 AM
lolol have you now?

Ye, it's got loads good thronez!11 !1

Ahhh why'd he bump this thread, it's olddd.

Charles
27-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Ye, it's got loads good thronez!11 !1

Ahhh why'd he bump this thread, it's olddd.

I don't know Jon, I just don't know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!