PDA

View Full Version : [XBOX 360] Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

You
19-05-2007, 08:31 PM
I want to play someone (Preferbly who wont leave if they lose lol) so y'kno, anyone fancy a game, lemmie know :D:D

Misawa
19-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Unfortunately I have a copied version of 2007 so DNAS' authentication doesn't approve it, so I can't play online. :(

2006 works luckily, yay for internal memory cards on the PS3.

You
19-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Unfortunately I have a copied version of 2007 so DNAS' authentication doesn't approve it, so I can't play online. :(

2006 works luckily, yay for internal memory cards on the PS3.
Thanks for mentioning PS's, i forgot to include i wanted a game on XBOX 360, lol.

smurf-you
19-05-2007, 08:43 PM
I would give ya a game, but there is alot of banning due to modding, mine is modded and i don't want to go on live and see whether im banned untill we find a way to overcome the problem and release another firmware update, or such.

Anyway, i couldn't get into the game very much, i found they were missing the simple and effective old days of smackdown 1 and 2. With this version when you get punched and hit the floor you stay there for minutes sometimes, this ruins it and makes it "too realistic". Therefore for me it's missing the basic game play that we all know and love and i'll stick to the older versions for now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!