PDA

View Full Version : question

beth
20-05-2007, 12:54 AM
i know there's about a billion threads in here for this song, but nevermind.
gch - cupids chokehold, has it been remixed from the papercut chronicles?
cause im sure it sounds different, like it has more of a beat now?

when i heard it in 05/06 it certainly sounded more basic.
anyone know?

summer
20-05-2007, 10:00 AM
yeah, the papercut chronicles version is a lot simpler, but they remixed it and re-released it as a more radio friendly version. they also re-released the cruel as schoolchildren album with the new version of cupids chokehold on it (which, if you ask me, is really selling out.)

English
20-05-2007, 10:07 AM
yeah, the papercut chronicles version is a lot simpler, but they remixed it and re-released it as a more radio friendly version. they also re-released the cruel as schoolchildren album with the new version of cupids chokehold on it (which, if you ask me, is really selling out.)
That is ******* annoying. I bought the album for £6 back around Christmas time, now it's got Cupids Chokehold on it they're charging like £9 "/ Ahh well, can't complain it is a good album and I do already have it ^

beth
20-05-2007, 10:08 AM
oh its on there now? pshh.
i cnt believe they've actually done that.

summer
22-05-2007, 09:29 PM
oh its on there now? pshh.
i cnt believe they've actually done that.
neither can i, it's bloody disgraceful. i love them too much to make it change anything though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!