PDA

View Full Version : Another installment of Scripting news.

Tadpole
02-05-2005, 02:18 PM
PLEASE NOTE, IF ANY DUPLICATE THREADS ARE MADE, I WILL STOP POSTING YOU SCRIPTING NEWS.

Here it is, MSG clearing up the rumors and lies. Please comment fairly.

// MSG..

02/05/2005 -

I have decided that in order to clear up many of the false rumours hovering around the internet we need to publish an update on what exactly happened on the 1st of May 2005.

We managed to gain access to Housekeeping, correct, however not as a Hobba, as a MOD. This allowed us to Reset anyones account, and unban users. This is how SonicMouse, Fifa, Blood, Budy, $ = Me, and < were owned. We did not take any users furni, except for Budy's Not deserved Trophy. The Disco light and HCs were given to -Tom (A worker at Budy's trade room) as he requested this on the night.

Blood's furni was deleted, including his many thrones etc. The other accounts were simply accessed and branded. All passwords were changed! However, Habbo was quick on resetting the accounts, however not quick enough. There was also a flaw in their HK system. They indeed De-Modded the person we logged into, however because I was already logged in on HK, the permission change did not take affect until I logged off. (Which was not until much later after the De-Modding).

Also, I would like to clear up the rumours about [ // MSG ]. Our "Krew" is owned by both myself, James, and Bradley, unlike what has been posted on www.Krewz.tk. Bradley unfortunately was not online when all the hacking took place and only found out what happened and how large it was the following day. Bradley therefore should not be blamed for the attacks taken against Habbo. [ // MSG ] Is a new "Krew" or "Clan", and of course we started off small owning small Habbo's, we all have to start from somewhere! We then got a bit more powerful and started owning Forums, then Websites, and finally Habbo its self.

Many people have been harassing me to put up all the screenies of the HK, however after considering the consequences of this, I have decided only to upload one HK screenshot which can be seen below. IoU were not involved in these attacks, apart from the ownage of Blood by us. Also, please stop being stupid noobs! SonicMouse is NOT back! If he was, would he of branded himself with [ // MSG ] - Pwned and renamed all his rooms? If you still believe SonicMouse is back, then you should probably go jump infront of a lorry, Idiots.

Also, many people have been going around saying "I izzz part of MSG innit!!!1111!!!1!", I can officially confirm that their are only TWO members in MSG.

Why did I not go and ruin Habbo? Mainly because I only wanted to get the message across that Habbo is full of utter noobs and can easily be owned. Also, the people we owned were hacked only to get the message across, nothing personal. Oh, and another stupid rumour going around is that www.Syntax.in has key loggers on it, I mean, ***? Why the hell do I want to key log you? I could of had all the furni I wanted on the night, but instead didn't take a single piece for myself. So key logging you guys would be pretty pointless for me, and of course [ // MSG ]. Only myself knows what exactly happened on the night, and how we managed to exploit Habbo, therefore please do no say this and that happened when you don't actually know the facts!

The Habbox forum has been quite amusing too, however most of the comments there are utter lies, hopefully what has been said here will clear up any queries you guys have. Of course, if you have any other questions and comments I will be happy to hear them via Email on VISIT SITE TO SEE.

That's it from me! Keep an eye out for [ // MSG ], this is not the last you have heard of us..

- James

PLEASE NOTE, IF ANY DUPLICATE THREADS ARE MADE, I WILL STOP POSTING YOU SCRIPTING NEWS.

Eamonn
02-05-2005, 02:28 PM
cheers for clearing that up
rofl not heard the last of us
haha
right if your guna hack someone else now
hack cheezy2 he thinks hes a bigshot when hes nothink

Staceh2
02-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Okay i was wrong about it being a lie. Sorry.

Seatherny
02-05-2005, 02:33 PM
cheers for clearing that up
rofl not heard the last of us
haha
right if your guna hack someone else now
hack cheezy2 he thinks hes a bigshot when hes nothink

I actually like Cheezy2

http://www.gamezclub.com/budy/

If thats true
Then I am glad they hacked Budy
But Habbo now knows who has the trophy

FrozenWhisper
02-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Hmmm. I don't feel that scared about the Not heard the last of us.I'm not big I don't own any rooms that have more that 5 pieces of furni.

Homosexual
02-05-2005, 02:37 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=35443

Posted by me.

2hd.
02-05-2005, 02:38 PM
well im glad he uses very good english!

Rarelime
02-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Well, i must agree that Budy's trophy was un-deserved, for owning 3 trade rooms, and that gets you the title of Mr.Habbo :s

Seatherny
02-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Well, i must agree that Budy's trophy was un-deserved, for owning 3 trade rooms, and that gets you the title of Mr.Habbo :s

I have owned better rooms
and his is still popular 24/7

Homosexual
02-05-2005, 02:45 PM
True pm. This needs to be

holtnick
02-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Why did he say its run by himself, james and bradley then said msg only has 2 members? And i wonder how habbo are gonna sort this one out

zak-x
02-05-2005, 02:52 PM
:o never knew that

!!!Liam!!!
02-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Why does habbo bum of budy he is a nobody! he was mr.habbo Oh wow....

Tadpole
02-05-2005, 03:02 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=35443

Posted by me.No you stole that off krewz.tk

BlueTails
02-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Woah Great News

Ranger
02-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Maybe now people will accept that SM is not back.

Tadpole
02-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Very correct, thank god for that.

PolarBear
02-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey,

I hope people come to their senses and realise SonicMouse is not back. Would SonicMouse brand himself with [ // MSG ] No..

Idiots.

- James

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!