PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat :(

dj-sims2
20-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Cat left last sunday night and has no come back since :( im getting worried :(

Why do cats run away and how long for

GommeInc
20-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Ask people around your neighbourhood to check if they have a cat in their shed, garage, attic etc. They normally get stuck in them. Is he/she tagged?

MattyBoy
20-05-2007, 05:04 PM
If its a tom cat its normal. My cat sometimes goes off for 2 weeks and comes back.

lAscend
20-05-2007, 05:39 PM
put posters up in shops and post in your local vets and pet shops and post some letter in neighbours doors

also if you cat has been neutered it shouldnt runaway but if it hasnt then there u go that might be the reason why :):) hope this helps

dj-sims2
29-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Its been two weeks now... My mum thinks that she has died

I have been told many times that cats often run away if they are going to die. This has made me heart broken.... People may think its just a cat but i have known her most of my life. Shamefully enough i was the last one to stroke her :'(

R.I.P Charlie

(THANKS to everyone who posted before me, i will give u rep)

Nemo
30-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Unlucky dude, i hope she comes back. and in the case she has died R.I.P and i got a cat, one night i heard a big dog and a cat in my back garden (night time) sounded like the dog won, i was scared ;[

Jcshua
30-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Unlucky. This would be very hard if this happened to one of my 3 kittens. Good luck getting Charlie back and if he is alright, put butter on his feet. That way he can tell his way back home.

:Hazel
30-05-2007, 11:42 AM
aww hope you find your cat. as suggested above some posters etc. wouldnt go a miss. just in case someone has seen her. also ask neighbours. when i lost my cat we found her in a garage up the road...

dirrty
30-05-2007, 11:44 AM
unlucky. still put posters up thought because it may not be dead (even though its been 2 weeks or w.e).

Jcshua
30-05-2007, 11:45 AM
I've got to bring my kittens for there second injections today. First time we went to the vet, there is posters all up the wall for missing cats and everything. I suggest putting posts in local shops, vets, even put them on shop windows. If you want I could help you make a flier.

,Jess,
30-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Aww my cat went missing for a month once and she just turned up outside the door one day. I hope you find your cat soon :)

GommeInc
30-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Its been two weeks now... My mum thinks that she has died

I have been told many times that cats often run away if they are going to die. This has made me heart broken.... People may think its just a cat but i have known her most of my life. Shamefully enough i was the last one to stroke her :'(

R.I.P Charlie

(THANKS to everyone who posted before me, i will give u rep)
Was she old? My brothers girlfriend has a cat who was 18 I think, and she ran away to die. They found her a few weeks later. Cats have alot of dignity, and do not wish to have other see them like that, so they find it best to die quietly and hidden. Sadly my cat wasn't able to die like that, disease beat him to it :(

Duck Hunt
30-05-2007, 11:31 PM
They Usually Hide Somewhere They Wish To Day, Like If It Was A Female, It Might Go To Where It Had Babies Or If Its A Male It Might Go Where It Caught Its First Rabbit Or Something. Cats Are Smart And Its Probally Best For It To Go To Where It Wants To (I Hope (S)He Is Alive So ;[ Im A Cat Person And Its A Shame If They Get Hurt..) I Hope You Find Him/Her

CrazyColaist
31-05-2007, 01:31 PM
poor cat

it could have a new owner though.

gtavc1210
31-05-2007, 03:12 PM
my cat ran away aswell but she came back after a month she was realy big must have been staying with some one missed her though

jamie5k
31-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Aw, hope you get your cat back soon.

Duck Hunt
01-06-2007, 04:34 AM
poor cat

it could have a new owner though.

Damn Noobs >;l Ill Pwn The ppl Who Steal Cats

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!