PDA

View Full Version : Why gay marriage is wrong...(stolen from MicahFennec)

FishyCrackers
20-05-2007, 09:56 PM
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

I'm not American I just found it intresting. :)

Mentor
20-05-2007, 10:09 PM
I remeber that, i read it way back when on some other forum, its strill an exerlent illistration of a number of the contradictions in american society :) Nice find.

GommeInc
20-05-2007, 10:57 PM
I was getting ready for a load of rubbish, but I was wrong :P Good find, hilarious to read.

.:Normal...
21-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Lol that is quite funny, states it's point. YAY GAY PEOPLE <3

(I'm not gay.)

Mitch4?
21-05-2007, 06:05 PM
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

I'm not American I just found it intresting. :)

I think thats the worse one because if he's american and doesn't support gay cause of god and what not. He would believe in adam and eve, and if they only rasied straight kids, where did the gay come from?. Confused. but yeah, where this come from anyway

Azul
21-05-2007, 06:08 PM
I don't know if you're an idiot, but this post isn't supposed to be taken seriously.

GommeInc
21-05-2007, 08:06 PM
I think thats the worse one because if he's american and doesn't support gay cause of god and what not. He would believe in adam and eve, and if they only rasied straight kids, where did the gay come from?. Confused. but yeah, where this come from anyway
As a side note to the Adam and Eve story, any idiot who follows that theory believes in incest ;)

RedStratocas
21-05-2007, 09:52 PM
I actually liked this a lot. Im going to make an annoying myspace bulletin about it even. +rep

hadouken!
22-05-2007, 10:36 PM

LOL. So where do the gays come from?

Kingzy
24-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Just like others, expected to see utter crap, not exactly that xD

Umm, Eyeglasses aren't accepted? :S I wear them =[

xD Good Job.

Moh
24-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Marrige is all about love :S

Virgin Mary
25-05-2007, 05:51 AM
Marrige is all about love :S
Marriage is the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.

Moh
26-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Marriage is the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.
yh but ppl only get married cos of love :P

GommeInc
26-05-2007, 10:10 PM
yh but ppl only get married cos of love :P
And/or money, force etc.

I think of Gay Marriage as marriage, none of this civil whatever it is, I don't even bother remembering it "/ Some people just get hitched with no ceremony, is it not marriage then?

Dentafrice♥
26-05-2007, 10:11 PM
interesing

Nightrose
27-05-2007, 12:25 AM
load of ****

RedStratocas
27-05-2007, 12:56 AM

LOL. So where do the gays come from?

You're dumb. Every one of those is sarcastic. Did you even read it?

YoManGo!
29-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Straight parents only raise straight kids?

So where are all the gay kids sprouting from? Immaculate conception?

Pretty funny though if that's how it's intended :)

MusicPalace
05-06-2007, 12:07 AM

lmao yeah...so why am i not tall like all of my tall friends?

thha this is so funny. I thought this was ganna be a homophobe thread or something, but its hilarious.

Vause
05-06-2007, 11:33 AM
i lold (:

Jazza
05-06-2007, 12:10 PM

Does that mean I have one gay parent and one straight lol?

Neversoft
05-06-2007, 04:21 PM

Loool, that was on South Park. :P
Gays shouldn't get married imo. ;)

Bef
07-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Lmao, that made me giggle even with a super hangover. +Rep for giving me a laugh

Vause
07-06-2007, 10:18 AM
it made me lol, but i still think its offencive ):

FishyCrackers
07-06-2007, 12:50 PM
lol, I got -rep and called a homophobic. I bet they didn't even read it. But makes senase and all that I'm homosexaul and homophobic then? :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!