PDA

View Full Version : You lot read here people hate budy and he hasnt done nothing only lie

Randy-ortonrko
02-05-2005, 04:08 PM
Oi people your reading websites about budy lieing and people makeing stupid picutures of him crying and saying i want my mummy i want this to stop budy hasnt done nothing wrong he may of lied he may be telling the truth
just stop going hahahahah budy got hacked
yes we have all been hacked but budy has hobbas on the list and if you do then ask them
DONT START BEING ANGRY AND GOING OMG I BEEN SCAMMED
because budy is mr habbo
moonglowgirl is mrs habbo its a hard job
budy lost his disco and his trophy HIS TROPHY there helping him because thats the most important thing on habbo his trophy he won that and yes you have a trophy but
1. it isnt from callie well maybe is but he is mr habbo
2. Budy needs help because hes mr habbo and he is important
3. i dont think it is rite you acuseing budy of lieing how do you know hes lieing yes maybe a website but you really going to belive that you know websites are scams you know some people lie like free credits well this person must hate budy so dont go around doing that
at the moment im on budy side
he has done giveaways
give his furni
been a good mr habbo and got good trade rooms
so all i got to say is
STOP ACUSEING PEOPLE for people who dont :) good on ya
people like -S-G- :(
dont ok no protesting no calling budy a lier just end it here

GommeInc
02-05-2005, 04:12 PM
I only hate his attitude, not everything in general

Homosexual
02-05-2005, 04:53 PM
I only hate his attitude, not everything in general

I half agree

Jamie
02-05-2005, 06:24 PM
OMG! hahahahah whats so hard about being Mr.Habbo of 2004?
Getting f/rs?
Getting presents from Staff?
How is he important, He just won an award; it doesnt make him any diff from the rest of the hotel

dannyboymed
02-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Look at all the trophys he has in his trade room. Pathetic. And people are DONATING TO HIM!!! LOOK AT HOW RICH HE IS ANYWAY!

Jinxxed
02-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Look at all the trophys he has in his trade room. Pathetic. And people are DONATING TO HIM!!! LOOK AT HOW RICH HE IS ANYWAY!
Exactly - one of them is like "Budy I'm sorry you were hacked :("

E-Link
05-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Everyone is being so mean to budy :'( but i somewhat thinking he deserves it considering what you all have to say. And about that quote people are donating to him hes rich anyway ya that is because people Liked him before you guys turned him against everyone. But ya everyone has their point. In other news this is my 50th post Woot 3 days... 50th post. Ya well I hope you guys like what your doing to budy because there are people who are going to turn against you... Im neutral so ya..

Seatherny
05-05-2005, 02:55 PM
LMAO - ITS NOT JUST ME :P

Why am I doing this?

Firstly, he is trying to scam - lying to the habbo community to get richer! He offered my mate 4 HC (infront of me) for his dino and said its a fair deal and if you dont do it I will report you

How is he important?

He just won a competition? OMG WOW!!! HE IS MR HABBO 2004 - LETS ALL HAIL HIM!!!!!!!!!

Millions of people win comps - and when they get hacked etc do the hobbas run around looking for their stuff? Like Kyle.Tk
He was nice etc - and hundreds of habbo being scammed - what do they get? NOTHING!!!!!!!!

All he does is sit there in his trade room and watch people trade and the only reason he is in habbo Council is cos he won a comp. Ugiebugieboo is a fab person - she isnt in the council is she? she has helped millions of people!

Callie - she is Just a HUMAN LIKE US
she isnt different apart from she is older and HM
Its just pixels, get over it! My friend got hacked - she didnt get any furni back, so why should Budy?

So just **** off and we can think what ever we want!

His trade room - All it has is a few throne sofas - I have seen better rooms - but they are never popular!

HOW DID HE WIN MR HABBO 2004?

- Doing Giveaways [I have done 9 in 3 months] WOW GIVEAWAYS - WHO CARES?
- Owning a **** trade room - OMG ITS JUST A TRADE ROOM - Look at Nyke's
ITS A BILLION TIMES BETTER - Did he win Mr habbo 2004? NO! If Nyke got hacked - will he get any furni back? NO

so Just **** off

OMGGGGG - BUDY GOT HACKED!!!!!!!!!! LETS GIVE HIM ALL OUR FURNI AS HE IS IMPORTANT!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!