PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row - Just wondering, involves SPOILER

Minstrels
21-05-2007, 03:07 PM
I have just completed it for the 6th time now and I noticed something on the credits. With Saints Row 2 confirmed many people are saying you wont come back as the same person because you died on the boat etc. And many of them people are saying you will not in any way get plastic surgery. Now I just might be wanting to get the plastic surgery on Saints Row 2 to much but the second song after the news report in the credits says:

'You wont make it, something something, Yo just might disquise, something something, Yo werent hurt get up pu***!'

Could this be some kind of hidden message for Saints Row 2? It says 'Yo just might disquise' = Plastic surgery = new look?
It also says 'Yo werent hurt' = Could you really jumped off the boat when you heard the beeping before it exploded and that was the splashing noise, you escaping, diviing into the river?

Just wondering, like I said I might have looked to deep into it etc just want
to know what you think...

Recursion
21-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Wow, nice find, I reckon it could be!

Mario
21-05-2007, 03:21 PM
disguise*
and i dunno. probably just a secret lol.

Neil
21-05-2007, 05:11 PM
I just completed it, I really hate how you can't get missions complete 36/36 =/ now I have that stupid Saints mission marker on my map the whole time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!