PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft 2 Announced

Hoodstar
21-05-2007, 05:00 PM
source:novinite.com

Computer game developer Blizzard announced at the weekend plans to finally release a sequel to its Starcraft classic real-time strategy game.

The award-winning game remains one of the most popular in its genre, despite having been released nearly a decade ago.

"Designed to be the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game, Starcraft 2 will feature the return of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg races, overhauled and re-imagined with Blizzard's signature approach to game balance," the developer said in a statement.

The plans were unveiled at the company's Blizzard Worldwide Invitational events in Seoul, but no details regarding the time of the game's release were made available.

Starcraft remains a staple of tournament gaming to this day and fans of the series greeted the news of the release with glee.

Blizzard Entertainment, a division of Vivendi Universal Games, is one of the most successful game developers ever, releasing the well-known Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft franchises.

Neil
21-05-2007, 06:08 PM
source:novinite.com

Computer game developer Blizzard announced at the weekend plans to finally release a sequel to its Starcraft classic real-time strategy game.

The award-winning game remains one of the most popular in its genre, despite having been released nearly a decade ago.

"Designed to be the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game, Starcraft 2 will feature the return of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg races, overhauled and re-imagined with Blizzard's signature approach to game balance," the developer said in a statement.

The plans were unveiled at the company's Blizzard Worldwide Invitational events in Seoul, but no details regarding the time of the game's release were made available.

Starcraft remains a staple of tournament gaming to this day and fans of the series greeted the news of the release with glee.

Blizzard Entertainment, a division of Vivendi Universal Games, is one of the most successful game developers ever, releasing the well-known Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft franchises.

You really don't need to keep posting this stuff you know..It's not gonna do anything special, some stuff is fine to post but you seem to be posting everything..

Hoodstar
21-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Does it matterrrrrrr?!

Neil
21-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Does it matterrrrrrr?!

Well yea it's annoying, after a while it just looks like you're spamming random stuff to put your post count up..There is 2 threads about Starcraft 2 already anyway

Hoodstar
21-05-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm not concerned about "post-count". If I was, don't you think I would be posting on every thread, especially in the spam section?

It's not like I'm spamming the forum with items like - "Omgzz, i fink l0st witnezz is a propa bad manager l0lz". Matter of fact.. I'm far from spamming the forum anyways, but that's in my opinion.

Posting information about recent news/developments isn't exactly effecting the Habbox Forum greatly, is it now? And it isn't like I'm abusing members or acting in a "un-sociable manner" really.. Lighten up abit? :s

And yes, I realised that a thread had been made about it in a different section. My mistake..

Neil
21-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Posting news and stuff is all well and good but you don't need to post everything you hear about, when Sony cut a goats head off I don't remember a thread about it, just some talking about it, I may have missed that though, if games forums just get filled with news then we wont have any room for peope asking for help or setting up games

Maybe forum management should set up sub-forums for the different games sections for news and one for help and stuff.. =/

Pyroka
21-05-2007, 07:42 PM
1. I posted this in the wrong forum (I only just realised lol) and 2. Agreed with Neil, it does seem like you're trying to boost your post count up. Well since you think 'rank' goes by 'postcount' then I'm your commanding officer and as your commanding officer I say:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5229/mrtlolsf9.png

Neil
21-05-2007, 07:56 PM
1. I posted this in the wrong forum (I only just realised lol) and 2. Agreed with Neil, it does seem like you're trying to boost your post count up. Well since you think 'rank' goes by 'postcount' then I'm your commanding officer and as your commanding officer I say:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5229/mrtlolsf9.png

I don't think it matters, Starcraft is normally played online anyway xD and as far as we were aware Blizzard were giving us an MMO not another strat

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!