PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned for illegal characters in name ;/

+44
21-05-2007, 06:52 PM
Permed for having the acc

Cupoftea

The cup was the alt code.

But thats absolute crap seen as <3 is an account and the < Is an illegal character and >Josh< or w.e it is is still around the hotel.

Can i report it though ? No cos i forgot the bloody email =\

--ss--
21-05-2007, 06:56 PM
->josh>- 's account was created in around 03 i believe witch around that time charectors like > < and _ were allowed in user names , <3 was given the name chaneg by staff aproval maybe becuase the staff felt jolly or becuase he was trying to help the cuminity with his safety homepage etc.

Most alt code names that were active got banned during the week they got made , your lucky you got to keep the name for soo long , unless you have furniture/credits on the account they will not unban you , if you had furniture they would offer you a name change.

Shawnstra
22-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Why did they disallow such usernames anyway?

Technologic
23-05-2007, 08:26 PM
It would mess up things such as habbo homes etc..

--ss--
23-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Why did they disallow such usernames anyway?
Alt code names were disalowed due to there being an alt code for a space so people could register a name that already exsist like a staff account but have a space after the name , no one will notice the space though.

Dunno why they stopped _ and > / < , i think they stopped <'s so you couldnt make an account that already exsists with the letter k init and do l< instead of the k (on habbo when you type it , it looks like a k)

Kardan
23-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Alt code names were banned ages ago, because some alt codes appeared as nothing, so you could register the account Lost_Witness with spaces etc.

Use the help tool get a name change.

Framed
23-05-2007, 09:03 PM
I'm glad you got banned.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

CrazyColaist
23-05-2007, 09:05 PM
and im glad you got banned

contact sulake and ask for a name change.

PriceTags
23-05-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm glad you got banned.

and im glad you got banned

contact sulake and ask for a name change.

I don't you two being glad - he wasn't exactly causing any disruption.

bo$$
23-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Er... Why would you "be glad" that they got banned? They did nothing wrong =\
And thats pretty dumb that you get permed for that.. They should at least offer a name change...

Robby
24-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Did the account have and Furni, rooms on?

dannyisnotamazing
24-05-2007, 06:45 PM
If you got it via scripting then by all means it should be banned, but if you didn't then it's a bit unfair because like you said old characters such as > < _ + are still around on the hotel.

+44
24-05-2007, 07:07 PM
If you got it via scripting then by all means it should be banned, but if you didn't then it's a bit unfair because like you said old characters such as > < _ + are still around on the hotel.

Me script? Im innocent.

And to all the noobs which said "good" your very mature ent you. :rolleyes:

Dont matter i think it had like a duck on or sommat rofl but i cant name change it i forgot email like it said in first post me thinks.

So i cant hht it. Cant cfh it cos they go OMGZ0R DONT ABUSE.

So its buggered rly init.

Duck Hunt
25-05-2007, 12:47 AM
I Know A 2 Accs That Are Unbanned With Charactors In NMames.. (HAVENT CHECKED FOR AGES SO SORRY IF WRONG)
_Skull (The _ Is The Skull Alt, There Isnt A _ In The Name)
5_ (The _ Is That Small "o" With A Line Thru It)

They Should Unban You.. ITS A NAME Theres No Staff Caled "Cup"ofTea So WHY Would They Give A Damn? Its A NAME Theyre Not Gonna Get Haxx0rd For It I Mean Really -.- Alot Of Names With _<>'s Were Permed When They WERE Allowed
MOD-MOD- *Text Removed* .. (Its A Regular A Btw) Was An Acc And MOD-Leet (Obv Fake, Both Of Em) They Didnt Get Permed Till 05 & 06.. They Were Stopped In 03? 2 & 3 Year Fake Mod Accs. WOW -,0 When i Told MOD-Omega About *Text Removed* He Said ":o Lmao!".. Its A Name Id Appeal If I Had The Email -.-

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) : Please don't avoid the filter.

Foobar
25-05-2007, 03:54 AM
The reason why _<>+$ names are still in the hotel is because the people who have them made them while they were intended to be allowed, but then got stopped when they started the thing with buying credits with Mobile because you can not use _<>+$ on Mobiles.

Whereas, the alt code names were only allowed because of a glitch, and it was never intended.

+44
25-05-2007, 12:29 PM
The reason why _<>+$ names are still in the hotel is because the people who have them made them while they were intended to be allowed, but then got stopped when they started the thing with buying credits with Mobile because you can not use _<>+$ on Mobiles.

Whereas, the alt code names were only allowed because of a glitch, and it was never intended.

If they were a glitch it is their own fault. Look what happened when they released supers and thrones into cat as a "glitch" did they recall them? No.
Why should they recall names.

Shawnstra
27-05-2007, 01:47 AM
Alt code names were disalowed due to there being an alt code for a space so people could register a name that already exsist like a staff account but have a space after the name , no one will notice the space though.

Dunno why they stopped _ and > / < , i think they stopped <'s so you couldnt make an account that already exsists with the letter k init and do l< instead of the k (on habbo when you type it , it looks like a k)

I see thanks :)

4:20
27-05-2007, 04:11 AM
Habbo seems to be banning everyone these days

beau03
27-05-2007, 05:04 AM
Before there was a newsie saying, if you have an alt code symbol in your name, then please use the HHT to change it ASAP. All names not changed will be banned. This is what they have done. Using the HHT will probably help.

Good Luck! :)

tom/
01-06-2007, 01:18 AM
Seriously the mods must not have developed new ovaries yet because their PMS seems to be permanent, you got banned for having a frigging cup in your name, they could warn you to move all your stuff to another account first, i lost 1 super rare gold trophy and 15 hc's because i said jokingly to someone "send nudes" and i didn't even give out any details or information, the MODs these days need to pull a finger out of their ****. or get aids and die on a fire.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!