PDA

View Full Version : Flipping idiot >:(

font
22-05-2007, 03:15 PM
So today, this guy in my class I hate (he always calls me names etc), was calling me names, yet again. I normally ignore him or reply, but today that changed.

So, he was calling me names - I got up, said to him "want me to punch you?" he called me another name. I pushed his desk and he fell on the floor (he was in his chair). I walked back to where I was sitting (btw, teacher wasn't in class). I NEVER normally fight, at all. Here is the next bit. He continues to call me names. So, I confront him, and surprise, he runs round the other side of the table trying to get out of my way. I left him, and didn't start a fight.

In break time, he was annoying me YET AGAIN. Will this idiot ever stop? So, I grab him, push him then get very angry. I can't seem to control myself :( I just go mad, and I used to shake a lot when starting a fight or something, now I don't. He says teachers looking - I look to see if he is, sure enough there's a teacher there, not looking but talking to somebody. I say I don't care if I get expelled. I then continue to get him down on the floor and hurt him. I didn't lose it completely - or I'd have beaten him to a pulp. I never even hit him...

However, the teacher see and shakes his head to indicate me to stop. I say "yeah", then continue. This time, the teacher comes back and says (in Spanish) "Do you understand Spanish?" I said "Not much", he then said something, and I just said "yeah".

So that was that.

Oh no...

The idiot still annoys me, calls me names etc. And he bought in his buddy to annoy me. I make a joke of my friend, he laughs, then this other kid goes and says I said it to the guy. He says I'm fat etc, (I'm not), but he doesn't say it to my face - I smell a scaredy cat.

What should I do? Tell a teacher, hit him, or something else?

Any help would be good - I just felt so frustrated and angry.

- font.

jackass
22-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I can tell your obviously having a hard time, when you don't deserve it.
My advice is to just try & ignore them, eventaully they will get bored. Don't retaliate, because thats what they want. Just ignore them & let it all breeze past you. If they do something very damaging, then I advise you to tell someone, like your parents, the police or just a teacher. All of those can normally help.
Good luck mate. :)

font
22-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Hi, thanks Beogeneric.

I'll do that - but after today, they'll probably provoke me into getting angry again, if they try to do something damaging, I will go ahead and punch them.

It's all a little bit of a muddle - plus I can't speak fluent Spanish to explain what's happening.

Thanks alot :)

the wombats
22-05-2007, 03:50 PM
honestly? batter the ****. and i don't mean scare him, i mean cause him alot of pain.... he's doing it for attention so if he gets battered coz of it then people will laugh at him and he'll be **** scared of you.

jackass
22-05-2007, 03:51 PM
honestly? batter the ****. and i don't mean scare him, i mean cause him alot of pain.... he's doing it for attention so if he gets battered coz of it then people will laugh at him and he'll be **** scared of you.

Well that can work sometimes. ;)

Camy
22-05-2007, 03:55 PM
I agree
Ppl like that deserve to be taught a lesson.
Dont kill him tho... jst show him uv hd enough ;)
Camy

the wombats
22-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Well that can work sometimes. ;)

it will work. he's only doing it coz he wouldn't do anything about it.

jackass
22-05-2007, 04:12 PM
it will work. he's only doing it coz he wouldn't do anything about it.

Ah thats true.
But you have to keep it up, not just once. Act all hard around them. ;)

cocaine
22-05-2007, 04:15 PM
next time beat him to a pulp.

_Liam
22-05-2007, 04:15 PM
the problem is your not hitting him hard enough

chaos-man2006
22-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Hey, i have the same problem as you i never started fighting but i get so anygy at them i have no choose all i would sugest is keeping away or ignoring them maybe? or you could try calling him names back that might work lol. gd luck:)

Catzsy
22-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Well I am not at all for violence but it depends if this person is picking on other people to. A friend of mine was really being wound up by a bully and TBH didnt want to hit him as my friend is 6ft and quite strong. Anyway one day he had really had enough and waited until this guy started in the public corridor and just hit him once in the nose. The guy was squealing like a stuffed pig and bleeding but no one seemed to care much. After that he left my friend well alone and all he had was a telling off because they knew he wasnt like that normally.

font
22-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Bah I don't know what do to :( All good suggestions; Main would be: Ignore or punch him. I wish he'd start on me, then I'd batter him.

chaos-man2006
22-05-2007, 05:40 PM
If i was you i would ignore because if you are fighting your just getting yourself into trouble... even though i fight when I'm in your situation:)

Jackk
22-05-2007, 05:41 PM
kick the **** out of him

Jcshua
23-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Do him over.

Metric.
24-05-2007, 01:33 AM
I had a kid in my class like that last year.
He was jealous because his friends liked me and they were hanging around with me and not him. One day I was reading something off in class and he goes "GO BACK TO CANADA" and I was like "..GO BACK TO THE BRONX" and the class burst out laughing and I got sent to the office.

:Hazel
24-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Ignore him & talk to an adult you can trust abut the siutation.

-Soph-
24-05-2007, 01:16 PM
if the ignoring thing isn't working, then hit him... hard.

Jcshua
24-05-2007, 01:36 PM
if the ignoring thing isn't working, then hit him... hard.

Do him over.

Best advice there, me and Soph are genius :).

_Liam
24-05-2007, 02:23 PM
I agree with above post like i said earlier. wait til he's alone with noone and noones around and hit him as hard as you can. if you can't hit him hard pick up a metal bar and smash his face him.
Stop him bullying you Full stop..........................

Wizzdom
24-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I think its best to tell a teacher, it should then stop.

chaos-man2006
24-05-2007, 03:21 PM
I think its best to tell a teacher, it should then stop.

I wouldn't tell a teacher it could make it worse just ignore him or hit him.:)

Oleh
24-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Ok my turn : Sum up all of what everybody has said tally it and see which has been voted for more then do it me preferably id ram his head through the window (but it might slit his neck :P)

Cwmbran
24-05-2007, 11:03 PM
I hate people like that.

I find if you do tell a teacher, which you are encouraged to do all the teacher does it tell the other guy off or does something like "Stop doing it or you going to be put on report." or something similar.

I would tell a teacher first and warn the teacher if they do not do anything about it that your going to take matters into your own hands then just do as Catzy's friend did. Punch him in the nose and watch him squerm then walk on.

If any teachers do have ago at you, you can say "Well I went to a teacher and nothing was done and I did warn him/her that if it carries on I will take matters into my own hands."

Then the teacher you told will get more of the blame for not sorting out the problem in the first place which I believe is right.

Shawnstra
25-05-2007, 02:58 AM
So today, this guy in my class I hate (he always calls me names etc), was calling me names, yet again. I normally ignore him or reply, but today that changed.

So, he was calling me names - I got up, said to him "want me to punch you?" he called me another name. I pushed his desk and he fell on the floor (he was in his chair). I walked back to where I was sitting (btw, teacher wasn't in class). I NEVER normally fight, at all. Here is the next bit. He continues to call me names. So, I confront him, and surprise, he runs round the other side of the table trying to get out of my way. I left him, and didn't start a fight.

In break time, he was annoying me YET AGAIN. Will this idiot ever stop? So, I grab him, push him then get very angry. I can't seem to control myself :( I just go mad, and I used to shake a lot when starting a fight or something, now I don't. He says teachers looking - I look to see if he is, sure enough there's a teacher there, not looking but talking to somebody. I say I don't care if I get expelled. I then continue to get him down on the floor and hurt him. I didn't lose it completely - or I'd have beaten him to a pulp. I never even hit him...

However, the teacher see and shakes his head to indicate me to stop. I say "yeah", then continue. This time, the teacher comes back and says (in Spanish) "Do you understand Spanish?" I said "Not much", he then said something, and I just said "yeah".

So that was that.

Oh no...

The idiot still annoys me, calls me names etc. And he bought in his buddy to annoy me. I make a joke of my friend, he laughs, then this other kid goes and says I said it to the guy. He says I'm fat etc, (I'm not), but he doesn't say it to my face - I smell a scaredy cat.

- font.

This is extremely similar to one person in my class. I normally ignore, but sometimes, I try to get him to call me names in front of the teacher, so he would get scolded :P

BlueLord
25-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I think you should shouldn't beat him up because you'll get into more trouble, I don't think you care but It's the only way to keep the education you're receiving quality. Don't let him see it bothers you, he'll soon get bored. Tell a friend/parent and keep discussing it with people you can trust. Doing this and talking about it shows you that you're growing up. Don't bring yourself down to his level. At the end of the day hitting him shows nothing. Words are the best thing to express your feelings.

Dentafrice♥
25-05-2007, 09:04 PM
don't hit him, it's what he wants, tell your parents. it's called bullying

DiscoPat
25-05-2007, 10:54 PM
ide hit it

hobo
25-05-2007, 10:56 PM

i second that.

lScottl
26-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I would kick the **** into his sorry little ***.

efq
26-05-2007, 04:23 PM

So that was that.

Oh no...

- font.
gets some mates and beat the crap out of him?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!