23-05-2007, 12:10 PM
badges are crap

Revivalry
23-05-2007, 02:59 PM
all popular people as PER usual

Jordy
23-05-2007, 03:03 PM

ha funny you should mention that. The only reason the popular people are popular, is because they always win or do well in the competitions, so they get lots of badges and free furni.

But if you think about it? They've tried as hard as everyone else to get their badges.

E.g Skaterchu is the person everyone sterotypes for having loads of badges. He clearly tried really hard getting all them badges, take his streets of bobba badge for example. He tried and campaigned like everyone else to be a lieutenant for it, you may say 'Clubhabbo' helped him. But what's wrong with that, he tried hard to make ClubHabbo popular and once official in the past.

So where ever you say these popular people just win everything, they sure do win everything, but they win it because they want it more than everyone else and tried hard.

It's not a rant aimed at you Reivalry in particular, just at everyone who thinks something similar.

Browney
23-05-2007, 03:13 PM
But they can campaign and do giveaways to help the cause because they win. If they didn't have the popularity (which they get from winning) to campaign, then they wouldn't win. But you know, I'm not bitter...

Jordy
23-05-2007, 03:16 PM
But they can campaign and do giveaways to help the cause because they win. If they didn't have the popularity (which they get from winning) to campaign, then they wouldn't win. But you know, I'm not bitter...

Yeah indeed, once they've won a few it just keeps getting easier and easier. But they still had to work up from the bottom (or normal habbo status) to get there.

Framed
23-05-2007, 03:46 PM
ha funny you should mention that. The only reason the popular people are popular, is because they always win or do well in the competitions, so they get lots of badges and free furni.

But if you think about it? They've tried as hard as everyone else to get their badges.

E.g Skaterchu is the person everyone sterotypes for having loads of badges. He clearly tried really hard getting all them badges, take his streets of bobba badge for example. He tried and campaigned like everyone else to be a lieutenant for it, you may say 'Clubhabbo' helped him. But what's wrong with that, he tried hard to make ClubHabbo popular and once official in the past.

So where ever you say these popular people just win everything, they sure do win everything, but they win it because they want it more than everyone else and tried hard.

It's not a rant aimed at you Reivalry in particular, just at everyone who thinks something similar.

That's not the only reason people become popular. You don't know jack, mate.

And if that is the reason for that person, once they've won one competition they continue on winning every other ******* competition under the sun. The staff have favourites and they way you seem so keen to deny this makes you look like an utter ****.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Do not post inappropriately or insult other members.

benjamin
23-05-2007, 03:48 PM

And if that is the reason for that person, once they've won one competition they continue on winning every other ******* competition under the sun. The staff have favourites and they way you seem so keen to deny this makes you look like an utter ****.
No? I won one competition and that was it :]!

Framed
23-05-2007, 03:49 PM
No? I won one competition and that was it :]!

You're not popular.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Do not be rude to others.

Jordy
23-05-2007, 04:06 PM

Hey, could you please remember there is a filter, it may look cool to swear to you, but it's rediculous as we can't read it. e-rebel.

rofl it makes me look like an utter ****? What's that ment to be mean, all I did was stated my opinion.

Framed
23-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Hey, could you please remember there is a filter, it may look cool to swear to you, but it's rediculous as we can't read it. e-rebel.

rofl it makes me look like an utter ****? What's that ment to be mean, all I did was stated my opinion.

There's a filter? Thanks for telling me, I didn't notice. And if you don't like me swearing, -rep me. I don't care. e-loser.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Do not insult other members.

Black_Apalachi
23-05-2007, 04:10 PM

I was goning to give you a lecture but...

Thank you Jordy! :)

Framed, the part in bold is what I'm saying back to you.

I don't know anything about any staffer except that Lost_Witness' name is Chris - but everyone knows that. No staff members no me at all, they probably haven't even heard of me.

However, I came runner-up in Redtiz's competition and I am a finalist of Heidster's. So that completely throws yours, and every other sad kid's theory down the drain :).

My entries got into the top few purley because they were good enough. If yours wasn't good enough, them I'm sorry, just keep working and you might get there next time. In the meantime, don't be angry and jealous at those of us who were talented enough to win. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, the badges aren't anything special anyway :D.

Jordy
23-05-2007, 04:12 PM
There's a filter? Thanks for telling me, I didn't notice. And if you don't like me swearing, -rep me. I don't care. e-loser.

I'm not a fan of swearing, I do swear but I don't do it to make myself look cool, mainly just to emphasise something or state my anger. I don't swear on Habbox though as it's agains't the rules and even if it does come up as stars, it sometimes can be hard to understand and there's plenty of other words to use which mean similar things :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!