PDA

View Full Version : Ever done this..?

Magnet
02-05-2005, 06:21 PM
I guarentee, if you speak like this "y helo ther, how r u ur an idiot" then you would of done this.

So your writing a story, or an essay, or something like homework. And it's on the computer OR written work, and you write something like this "Jack didn't no what to do, he took his sword and hit the monster and said 'u idiot' and killed them"

I have done this once, so that's why I decided to stop typing short hand. On Habbo, I type like this, like I am now. I NEVER speak in short hand.

Have you ever done this, be honest!

AngJum
02-05-2005, 06:23 PM
I always type the correct way at school, sometimes I type short hand when I'm tired or drunk.. and once at school I wrote "u'd" instead of "you'd" pfft, silly me xD

iRoss
02-05-2005, 06:34 PM
i just use: 4,u, and 2 and lol . lol :D

Jamie
02-05-2005, 06:39 PM
I rarely use chat speak, so no I havent :p

---MAD---
02-05-2005, 06:48 PM
i only use the brb, g2g lol etc. I never use the "baby" type ways you may call. I hate "peepz dat tak lyk dis".

AngJum
02-05-2005, 06:49 PM
y do yah h8 tah ppl dat tlk lyk tht mad? LOL

Kardan
02-05-2005, 06:54 PM
My cousin spkz lyk dis. I just use brb and lol and rofl and lmao.

Junk like that. I've never used short hand in my writing but I did once when I was typing a newspaper I edited it though.

Pfft...

Megan got me into trouble for writing a news paper. She went out of the class on her comp I typed

"Aiden is the best '05"

She saw it carried on writing and printed it. Shown it to the teacher and I got detention. :@

Pulchritudinous
02-05-2005, 06:57 PM
No, because I only ever use shorthand when typing, and only on msn, I think typing and writing are very different, so I don't get mixed up.

Bikez
02-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Lmao, in some of my stories I put :'D or :P or Lol

:.bEx.:
02-05-2005, 07:01 PM
hmm....wen im just writing at home on the pc its so automatic how i write, woteva comes out wen i type comes out cause i type vry quick.
at skool i do write short hand sumtimes but quite rarely. my brain just seems 2 be able 2 no wen 2 write like wot which is gd for me. i use 2 rite and always put a 'z' instead of an 's' deliberatly at the end of words that were plural but i decided it lookd a tad weird so i changed from doing that n just write 's' at the end of a plural word now, tis indeed easier ;)

and wen im writing like handwriting i neva abrieviate nefing realli it seems 2 take more time 4 me than writing the longer way so i just write properly

Fingerboots
02-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Pplz dat talk lyk dis make meh laff bcoz its s0 st00pid lyk WOTEVA!

Lol, yeah, the only "text" talk I use is brb and lol. That is about it, I used to do it a lot and I stopped when I accidently put it in a English essay a few years ago. :P
*Schlaps Noggin*

Rarelime
02-05-2005, 07:16 PM
The only 'txt tlk' i use are; brb,afk,lol,lmao, and the emoticons :s, but the rest i just talk normally, bcoz if u tlk lyk dis den it gts confoosing.

*SunShine.Pink:
02-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Sometimes in my LA homework I write cuz instead of because =o
But I don't really use alot of computer words or w/e they're called;
It makes what I say confusing to some people and myself lol;
I don't hate people that talk like that;
It just takes me a little longer to read what they're saying =P

scottish
02-05-2005, 10:44 PM
I always type the correct way at school, sometimes I type short hand when I'm tired or drunk.. and once at school I wrote "u'd" instead of "you'd" pfft, silly me xD
Anji Panji Is Drunk Alot, Afterall Shes a Little CHAV!

and i done It A Few Times wrote "4" Instead Of "for" :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!