PDA

View Full Version : Anger problems...

@K
22-05-2007, 06:49 PM
I have a history of anger problems, it was ok up until a week or two ago. My best mate for some reason keeps annoying me and I keep losing my temper towards him, it doesn't help that there's this girl I am 'in love' with, I mean that when i say it though, and he has been going round saying things like "Oh yeah I'm going to get with (insert girl's name who I like) at (insert my name)'s party (I know he thinks it's funny but I really don't) this weekend and the other day I went to smack him when my friend intervened, and this mate of mine was telling me to calm down and he was having trouble holding me back and he's probably the hardest person I know.

Now these anger problems have worked their way into my home and I have been going mad at my mum and dad, and they are threatening to throw me out of the house :S well I suppose they can because I am old enough now and I do work.

But I want to know what I can do to surprise my anger?

Moving on to this girl I like, she is staying at mine on Saturday when I am having this party, and I was seeing her last year and since I have seen her again, it's as though I have feel in love with her all over again. Now I am going to tell her how I feel, but for some reason I am always shy with talking to this girl about these things, I just want to know when the best time to tell her how I feel should be, I mean what time is best? When I go and pick her up at about 4pm?? Just before all my mates come round about 6/7pm?? Or later into the night when we have had a few drinks?? By the way we are both 16.

Breakfloor
22-05-2007, 07:03 PM
sorry, but i dont beleive that tbh. if i was a girl i wouldnt sleep at a boys house that i hardly ever speak to.

but if its true, tell her after youve had a few drinks. if she dont want to hear it, she wont take it bad. but if she does you might be onto something.

sorry, i cant answer anything abou anger problems because i have them and any help dont work. so yeh. goodbye

@K
22-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Well it is true, I've known her for a very long time know but after we stopped seeing each other last year we kind of lost contact for about 6 months, but she phoned me the other week and we have been chatting near enough every day now, so I wouldn't say we hardly ever speak, but cheerz anyway.

ScottDiamond
22-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Become a Buddah.

crans
22-05-2007, 09:40 PM
lol yeah made i got anger problems too.

i get a buzz out of fighting, dunno why but it makes me tick.

@K
22-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Yeah, only thing is I used to be able to control my temper but lately I havem't been able to and it just is getting on my enrves becasue I don't know why, maybe it's something to do with my age :S I'm 16 by the way.

ScottDiamond
22-05-2007, 09:49 PM
lol yeah made i got anger problems too.

i get a buzz out of fighting, dunno why but it makes me tick.

Are you into violence?

If so, attempt to watch something you wouldn't dream of watching in your life. (garden show for example).

Focus on whatever they are saying, you'd soon feel more relaxed, won't get that depressed and you wont be angry that much.

I mean watch 1 or 2 shows, not telling you to spend your life being fascinated with wildlife lol.

@K
22-05-2007, 09:56 PM
I should try watching something to calm me down lol, might actually help:D

ScottDiamond
23-05-2007, 03:21 PM
I should try watching something to calm me down lol, might actually help:D

Watch Saturday Ktichen Live or something, it can be interesting and funny and clears your head. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!