PDA

View Full Version : LekkerLaura's Finalists Announced

Revivalry
22-05-2007, 08:57 PM
LekkerLaura will announce her winner from the Habbos below on Wednesday 23rd May.
Green Tea Elementals: Finalistshttp://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1584/DS7.gif

Habtoxicaing
EnglishTourist
Redail
Archivist
Klock

Grey Pixel Warriors: Finalistshttp://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1584/DS1.gif

Mattysoft
Franchising
Discrepancy
irJamez
-CloClo
Let me just point something out, ye everyone will probably say "jealous" etc but just look at each comps results very carefully and at the people who won. cough popular cough.. It seems to be most popular Habbos who seem to win. How do i know this? Look at the results AND
Klock said to me personally off of Habbo that "Helkat and Heidster love me"
And look who won GTE as the finalists were chosen by Helkat
It's unfair seriously.. I wasted some time trading and making a room and still nothing.

Elkaa
22-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Nobody said life was fair.

As for the winners, most deserve it.

dannyisnotamazing
22-05-2007, 09:00 PM
drew (habtoxicating) is hardly the most popular person on habbo although he is teh cool.

and anyway someone seems a tad jealous

Robby
22-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Lol I never won, Life isnt fair :D

womanizer
22-05-2007, 09:10 PM
-is on the list-

lool

Pyroka
22-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Meh, it's Habbo. If you want to cry about it or do something, take up arms and go protest. Protest somewhere far from us please.

Lozzoling
22-05-2007, 09:11 PM
franchising is so cool, he can eat 10 bananas without even eating a banana

womanizer
22-05-2007, 09:13 PM
franchising is so cool, he can eat 10 bananas without even eating a banana

lol......

Lozzoling
22-05-2007, 09:15 PM
ITS TRU I TELL U

AND HE CAN EAT SNOT WIVOUT IS CLOGGING UP HIS ARTERIES

womanizer
22-05-2007, 09:20 PM
i dont even know what that means lol

Revivalry
22-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Meh, it's Habbo. If you want to cry about it or do something, take up arms and go protest. Protest somewhere far from us please.

And saying that makes you elite and superior? Don't think so..
Im just PROVING a point.

jordang16
22-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Never fair my nspcc room won comp but someone got a badge for my room and i didnt thats not fair :[

Pyroka
22-05-2007, 09:52 PM
And saying that makes you elite and superior? Don't think so..
Im just PROVING a point.

No it's you proving you're as stereotypical as the stereophonics (couldn't help it). I'm not elite and hell, I'm not even close to superiority. I believe in equality believe it or not, so don't come off with all that jibber jabber. :)

Frisky
22-05-2007, 10:10 PM
I think they do this as they know THESE people will be online.

BASICALLY, no newbies.

DJ-Vimto
23-05-2007, 02:35 AM
its competitions like this that really do make my blood boil.

as we all know, some of the staff have their pets running around. and it really hasn't suprised me that a lot of the competition winners so far have either won competitions before, or are well known within the community, are rich, or are the sort to stalk staff and get their head as far as they can up that staff member's backside.

the winners are supposed to either be picked at random, or judged [b]fairly[/b
depending on the type of competition. i dont think thats the case anymore. and it sucks tbh

but there isnt exactly a lot we can do, unless everyone starts emailing them to complain about it :P

Shawnstra
23-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Let me just point something out, ye everyone will probably say "jealous" etc but just look at each comps results very carefully and at the people who won. cough popular cough.. It seems to be most popular Habbos who seem to win. How do i know this? Look at the results AND
Klock said to me personally off of Habbo that "Helkat and Heidster love me"
And look who won GTE as the finalists were chosen by Helkat
It's unfair seriously.. I wasted some time trading and making a room and still nothing.

I agree. For almost every competition, at least 40% of the winners are popular.

Zuay
23-05-2007, 07:11 AM
Its habbo at the end of the day.

DONT CRY if you havent won a badge so noobz come up to you and go ' HOW DID U GET THT BADGE WOWOWOWOWO'

Diesel
23-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Well Soz Bu this is the first ever habbo comp/badge I've won. :eusa_danc

Fishie653
23-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Never mind moaning? Its not your fault your a Habbo low life, get yourself popular :)

e5..
23-05-2007, 10:54 AM
cough popular cough..
I won a badge ;)

womanizer
23-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Maybe they were judged fairly.. did you even go to visit the rooms that won to see if they were any good?

ross
23-05-2007, 12:19 PM
lmao when did i say helkat and heidster love me?

le harry
23-05-2007, 12:20 PM
hiya ross.

ontopic: stop crying, the badges suck neways

ross
23-05-2007, 12:22 PM
hiya ross.

ontopic: stop crying, the badges suck neways

hihihihi.

and i like the gte one, i dont like red one

Black_Apalachi
23-05-2007, 12:43 PM
its competitions like this that really do make my blood boil.

as we all know, some of the staff have their pets running around. and it really hasn't suprised me that a lot of the competition winners so far have either won competitions before, or are well known within the community, are rich, or are the sort to stalk staff and get their head as far as they can up that staff member's backside.

the winners are supposed to either be picked at random, or judged [b]fairly[/b
depending on the type of competition. i dont think thats the case anymore. and it sucks tbh

but there isnt exactly a lot we can do, unless everyone starts emailing them to complain about it :P

Well actually, I don't know any staff members personally and they certainly don't know me. I am not well known or popular and certainly not "rich". However, I have became a runner-up twice so far :).

I'm sorry but all I can say is, if your entry isn't the best, it doesn't win. I was very proud of my comic and I think it stands a chance of winning Heidster's. My manafesto for Redtiz wasn't amazing, but it was well laid out, used the Habbo font etc. so I belive it deserved runner-up.

Many, many people are complaining just because they didn't win. If your enry simply wasn't good enough, please don't complain and make silly things up. Besides, the badges aren't exactly the best I've seen :rolleyes:.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!