PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice.

-Soph-
23-05-2007, 04:27 AM
right i'm not trying to look tough or hard here, I just need some advice for my friend.

Earlier today we were driving through my neighbourhood and she accidently burnt out on the corner when we were driving through it and lost control of the car (a little bit anyway), anyway, there were some kids on the pavement and their parents found us later on near my house and yelled at us telling us that we could of killed their kids (even though we were no where near them and it was an accident that we did it - she wouldn't believe us), she reported us to the police with our license plate, what do you think the chances are of them doing anything? (the cops)

thanks for any good advice!:)

Fall.
23-05-2007, 04:34 AM
There probably going to ask your questions, my advice is if the police ask anything just say the truth and dont smile or anything then they wont believe you.

-Soph-
23-05-2007, 04:35 AM
they haven't contacted us or anything.. it happened about 5 hours ago... what do you think the chances are of them contacting her?

Fall.
23-05-2007, 04:41 AM
8 out of 10 probably.. and if they believe the mother and not you.. you'll probably lose your license

-Soph-
23-05-2007, 04:50 AM
well her mum doesn't know anything about it.. she didn't see it or anything, it was very obvious that it wasn't done purposly... but we can't prove that I guess... they're also on about contacting the school tommorow about it (she has her school ID number on her dash so she can park at school), so they'll be able to trace her... I guess it sucks.

Eamonn
23-05-2007, 06:57 AM
8 out of 10 probably.. and if they believe the mother and not you.. you'll probably lose your license
Lmao I doubt she would lose her license, she would probably get a caution and a ticket at the most ''/

Shawnstra
23-05-2007, 07:59 AM
I think she is just threatening you tbh. But even if the police comes round, just tell them the truth :)

Fall.
23-05-2007, 08:18 AM
I think she is just threatening you tbh. But even if the police comes round, just tell them the truth :)
Yer probably threatening

poll
23-05-2007, 08:33 AM
the police will just ask you for yourside of the story if they contact there will be no fine na caution nothing seeing as there wasn't a police men around so its her word against yours and they cant charge you for false accusations as long as all your friends storys match up you will be fine!

:Hazel
23-05-2007, 08:59 AM
might caution the driver but i doubt it, the parents just sound as if they are overreacting.

-Soph-
23-05-2007, 12:37 PM
well shes already had a few cautions, I think that's what shes worrying about

jrh2002
23-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Its your word against the theirs so deny everything and say the woman has a grudge against you ;)

I doubt the police would even bother touch because a member of the public complained or else they would have to follow all complaints up over minor things. If they do follow it up next time you see the other woman driving phone the police and say she almost killed you jumping a red light.

-Soph-
23-05-2007, 01:18 PM
LOL, yeah, well the cops have no proof we did anything (thats what my mum said), so she said they most likely won't do anything.

FlyingJesus
23-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Probably didn't even call the police, people never do really.

-Soph-
23-05-2007, 01:24 PM
she seemed realllly serious, i've been in these situations quite a few times now, and she seemed very serious about doing it

FlyingJesus
23-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Nothing else for it then, you can take one of two courses of action:

1) Steal her telephone
2) Actually run over her kids. It won't solve anything but it'll make you feel better

-Soph-
23-05-2007, 01:36 PM
LMAO at the 2nd one.

I know where she lives, candy said we should go and burn a penis into her drive.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!