PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Pokemon Pearl

Fall.
23-05-2007, 05:08 AM
I just downloaded Pokemon Pearl for the Nintendo DS and I seem to like it but its a bit boring.

Thoughts?

You
23-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Where'd you download it? & how'd you get to play it?

Fall.
23-05-2007, 09:31 AM
well my Dad bought this thing called a DS Linker. Its where you plug the DS Linker Gameboy cartridge in and the DS linker cartridge inand you plug this usb thing from the gameboy cartridge into your computer and you download them off this site (PM Me) and then you copy the file into the USB file then dis-connect take out the gameboy cartridge and the usb. Turn on again and chose DS Linker then the game should be there..

Pretty confusing, but its good!

+44
23-05-2007, 11:23 AM
well my Dad bought this thing called a DS Linker. Its where you plug the DS Linker Gameboy cartridge in and the DS linker cartridge inand you plug this usb thing from the gameboy cartridge into your computer and you download them off this site (PM Me) and then you copy the file into the USB file then dis-connect take out the gameboy cartridge and the usb. Turn on again and chose DS Linker then the game should be there..

Pretty confusing, but its good!

Omgz0r like why diss pokemon.

Its like the coolest game ever expecially pearl. :O

Dan
23-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Omgz0r like why diss pokemon.

Its like the coolest game ever expecially pearl. :O

pearl rawks, its abit slow at the start but as you get further in it gets better so keep playing :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!