PDA

View Full Version : Isolation :/

Jordie
23-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeh i got it 12-5 coz i went to the shop at break without getting permission:rolleyes: yeah i kno its not aloud but i dont think it deserves isolation lmao:@

-Soph-
23-05-2007, 01:53 PM
wow, me neither... maybe just a detention.

isn't isolation for like people who are really unstable or have done something terrible haha?

:Hazel
23-05-2007, 01:57 PM
that sounds a bit harsh to me ;l

Jordie
23-05-2007, 02:00 PM
wow, me neither... maybe just a detention.

isn't isolation for like people who are really unstable or have done something terrible haha?

yeah it can be but we get it for bad behaviour or the so called truenting
so yeh i now have a day of isolation 12-5 lol, you sit between to little wooden boards how depressing:@

:Liam
23-05-2007, 02:01 PM
I had Isolation once 10-3 for having an extreme hair cut. I mean god it wasnt any funky colour and there was no gel in it. It was just like 2 mm to long!

-Soph-
23-05-2007, 02:13 PM
I've never had isolation rofl, it was really hard to get at my old school, you have to get put on report for 2 weeks first, and if you screw up at that then I think you get isolation.

:Hazel
23-05-2007, 02:13 PM
i had it for "disrupting the class" and for wearing trainers to school which was just pathetic

Jordie
23-05-2007, 02:15 PM
yeh they always give it for stupid reasons:@

Crimson
23-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeh i got it 12-5 coz i went to the shop at break without getting permission:rolleyes: yeah i kno its not aloud but i dont think it deserves isolation lmao:@

I myself, shall translate into correct english.

Yes, I have it at twelve'o'clock to five'o'clock. This is because I went to the shop during break time, without any permission. Yes, I know that it is not allowed, however I do not think that I deserve "isolation".

:D

benjamin
23-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Once I had isolation from 8:50 until 3:20

I was like, dying. It works though, I'll never skip a FD to get one again.

dirrty
23-05-2007, 03:14 PM
at break/lunch yr 10s r not allowed off college premises but everyone still does. (my college is from yr 10 - yr 13)

Ostinato
23-05-2007, 03:16 PM
I myself, shall translate into correct english.

Yes, I have it at twelve'o'clock to five'o'clock. This is because I went to the shop during break time, without any permission. Yes, I know that it is not allowed, however I do not think that I deserve "isolation".

:D

Was anyone actually unable to understand him? :s I fully understood exactly what he was saying, and no-one else seemed to have a problem so I don't really see the need for that post... :rolleyes:

clarissa !!
23-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Was anyone actually unable to understand him? :s I fully understood exactly what he was saying, and no-one else seemed to have a problem so I don't really see the need for that post... :rolleyes:

i understood him.

& we dont get isolation at my school

Caution
23-05-2007, 03:21 PM

i understood it, and we dnt get isolation.

the canteens shut all month for exams, so i just leave the school and go to the shop anyway.. we dnt need permission.

Eamonn
23-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Woah that is harsh, I got caught at the chip shop at lunch by a teacher and all they did was tell me to go back to school.

dannyisnotamazing
23-05-2007, 04:19 PM
When my school does isolation they have it like 3 days or 1 week etc. ;o

Adam!
23-05-2007, 04:30 PM
When I got caught down the park at lunch, all the teacher said was dont be late back to school.. lololol

Thats kind of thing my school would do though, had I have been caught by a harsh teacher..

:Liam
23-05-2007, 04:34 PM
i understood it, and we dnt get isolation.

the canteens shut all month for exams, so i just leave the school and go to the shop anyway.. we dnt need permission.
I wish my school was like that, were not aloud off premisis Unless were sixth formers.

Caution
23-05-2007, 04:35 PM
I wish my school was like that, were not aloud off premisis Unless were sixth formers.
that's well crap.

we're allowed out at break and lunch, all years.

Slash
23-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Our school gives Isolation for the slightest thing.

dirrty
23-05-2007, 04:40 PM
same with mine. but everyone still goes off anyway to sainsburys which is round the corner.

mat64
23-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Isolation is given at my school for simular things listed here. Although I don't think it's as effective as detentions, I think it's more effective than a temporary exclusion which doesn't really seem like a punishment to me.

Elkaa
23-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Tiny bit harsh.

Bef
23-05-2007, 04:48 PM
yeah it can be but we get it for bad behaviour or the so called truenting
so yeh i now have a day of isolation 12-5 lol, you sit between to little wooden boards how depressing:@

How are they allowed to keep you in school till 5. I swear theres laws that they cant keep you after 4:00 or sumit

DiscoPat
23-05-2007, 06:21 PM
I never recieved an isolation, and the people who do get it for having a bad report as somone else said above. :P

Eamonn
23-05-2007, 06:30 PM
How are they allowed to keep you in school till 5. I swear theres laws that they cant keep you after 4:00 or sumit
Nope you can Bef, if they send a letter home to inform your parents they can keep you ages :@ It is just they can't keep you for longer than 10 minutes without your parents being informed, cus at my school after school detentions go onto 4:30 and I unfortunately have suffered one :'( Then again laws might be different in Wales.

hadouken!
23-05-2007, 06:40 PM
my school is well leniant, you wouldnt even get told anything for that. someone got stabbed and the person who did it got suspended for a week.

Adam!
23-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Nope you can Bef, if they send a letter home to inform your parents they can keep you ages :@ It is just they can't keep you for longer than 10 minutes without your parents being informed, cus at my school after school detentions go onto 4:30 and I unfortunately have suffered one :'( Then again laws might be different in Wales.

I once had a 2 hour detention.. In the same day, I was at school til 5:30 :|

Kieran
23-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Teacher caught me at the chip shop once. He said to go back to school. I was in the queue and said "Can i just get my chips". He said as long as I can have some. (He's fat). I was like, ye right. And he just laughed :P

alexxxxx
23-05-2007, 08:37 PM
haha, i came back from my local asda and saw one of the teachers in her car and she pretended not to notice. lmao.

Jordie
23-05-2007, 09:11 PM

rrr i know mate he does that because he doesnt like me lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!