PDA

View Full Version : Needing site idea?

VPSwow
23-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Hello all,

Well basicly i am needing a site idea that will get me a bit of spare cash. I currently have a limit of £50 start up cost. Then my profits would need to cover the costs.

I am open to any ideas exept hosting, as i have tried that before.

The winning idea will receive some sort of payment :D

Thanks Karl :D

Drompo
23-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Get a Paper Round! LOOL
Make scripts that are in demand and charge for them

VPSwow
23-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Lol i had a paper round got bored lol. Unfortinatly i cant make scripts.

Nice idea though :D +REP

Mr.OSH
23-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Try online marketing or something advertisement related? Try selling things for people e.g. a person who provides the product but purchases it off a bigger retailer? Also what was your problem with hosting by the way?

VPSwow
23-05-2007, 05:13 PM
I wasnt covering my costs :(

It was hard to advertise a small company. Most people was like your new so can i have it for £1 per year. Unfortinatly i couldnt handle that. +Rep for reply :D

abnormal
23-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Well, if your good at making layouts, or... coding?

:Liam
23-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Well, if your good at making layouts, or... coding?
Im in pretty much the same situation you where. I have a hosting company but im not covering my costs. I get everyone saying " wow excellent prices" But hardly anyone buys anything :P Most of my customers moved on to bigger things leaving me with like 2 customers :P

As said try advertising or selling layouts ect.

VPSwow
23-05-2007, 05:58 PM
I can tweak layouts and code in iframes only :(

Invent
23-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Wan't to make a great website? £50 is no where near enough ;)

Just thought I'd let you know :P

Luckyrare
23-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Wan't to make a great website? £50 is no where near enough ;)

Just thought I'd let you know :P

Websites dont always need a huge budget, its the idea and the way you format it that counts ;)

VPSwow
23-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Websites dont always need a huge budget, its the idea and the way you format it that counts ;)

I agree my mate has a relitivly good site that he just about covers his costs for and it only cost around £10 to make.

+REP :D

abnormal
23-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Why not sell clothing?

I used to.
:P

Made around $85 every 2-3 weeks...

but I shut down after I had exams.

Sell like wristbands, t-shirt designs etc.

:Liam
23-05-2007, 06:22 PM
I was planning on doing a new website soon but im stuck for ideas too :P I might make somewhere selling e books perhaps or a very basic php and image game. I dont know yet. but I think somthing like that would be good. I wouldnt recommend selling sheet music as it takes a long time to get all the licences.

VPSwow
23-05-2007, 06:23 PM
I was planning on doing a new website soon but im stuck for ideas too :P I might make somewhere selling e books perhaps or a very basic php and image game. I dont know yet. but I think somthing like that would be good. I wouldnt recommend selling sheet music as it takes a long time to get all the licences.

If you are interested in partering up feel free to PM me. Two heads are better than one.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!