PDA

View Full Version : Netherstave?

Dentafrice,
23-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Has anyone ever heard of a Netherstave?

I was on a live server it was Shu'Halo and saw someone walking around with one.

It had to be a GM so I went on my private server and found it at GMisland sold by a special vender.

The stats on it are amazing, I will post them tonight and get a screenie.

J/w if anyone had ever saw one.

mat64
23-05-2007, 07:43 PM
You were dam lucky to see a GM, I mean the chance of seeing one is really really low. As GMs can choose whether they want to show themselves to specific players or specific groups of players. Incidently, Shadowhunter's repack did have such a weapon that looked alot like this (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=24557). As I said the likelyhood of seeing a GM is very low and you could have mixed it up with this weapon. I'm also pretty sure Shadowhunter created that weapon for his repack, but I could be wrong as I'm not sure you even using that.

Dentafrice,
23-05-2007, 08:22 PM
I saw this on a life server, it wasnt on my private.

It looks similar to what you showed me but I am pretty sure thats not it.

http://www.****************/uploads/7fded992a9.png

mat64
23-05-2007, 08:52 PM
I saw this on a life server, it wasnt on my private.

It looks similar to what you showed me but I am pretty sure thats not it.

http://www.****************/uploads/7fded992a9.png

I'm aware that you saw it on a live server, but I'm sure as hell the "Netherstave" does not exist on live servers.

Dentafrice,
23-05-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm not sure.

But that was what I saw. I couldn't inspect him though as he was a GM.

But I looked for hours to find that and thats got to be it.

Axel
23-05-2007, 10:31 PM
That just looks like Gladiator's War Staff... you sure you didn't see that?

krimzen
24-05-2007, 02:14 PM
I talked to a GM on team speak. Dont be to jealous xoxoxo :)

Axel
24-05-2007, 03:45 PM
If you couldn't inspect him how do you know it was a Netherstave? I bet ti was just the Gladiator's War Staff..

mat64
24-05-2007, 06:34 PM
If you couldn't inspect him how do you know it was a Netherstave? I bet ti was just the Gladiator's War Staff..

Exactly, and GMs aren't much special they are just Customer support staff nothing more.

Dentafrice,
24-05-2007, 07:12 PM
I knew it was the netherstave because I looked on my private server for it and it was on GM island via the vendor Shin'to

mat64
24-05-2007, 07:15 PM
I knew it was the netherstave because I looked on my private server for it and it was on GM island via the vendor Shin'to

There are no vendors on the live server. GM island is completely empty except for the one npc which is the spirit healer.

Dentafrice,
24-05-2007, 07:17 PM
I know there aren't. I didn't say there was. But the one on the private server had the "Netherstave" and it was on GM island.

I know nothing is on GM island as my friend made it there a while ago but got a 72 hour suspension.

There is, "The chair" in the bottom white room though.

mat64
24-05-2007, 07:24 PM
I know there aren't. I didn't say there was. But the one on the private server had the "Netherstave" and it was on GM island.

I know nothing is on GM island as my friend made it there a while ago but got a 72 hour suspension.

There is, "The chair" in the bottom white room though.

I still don't see where your making the connection to the fact there was something on your Private and there was something you saw on a live server. That weapon was created for that repack, It's not a real weapon and doesn't appear on the live servers.

Dentafrice,
24-05-2007, 07:38 PM
1. it is not a repack and I don't get where you are getting that impression. Its the one of mangosproject which is compiled by me. Not a repack.

It wasn't created just for a private server, the weapon was still there it was just added to the private server and edited stats.

Axel
24-05-2007, 08:00 PM
GMs don't visit the main land, they just stay on GM island and answer tickets. They have no reason to appear publically. It would've just been a normal player with a normal weapon.

Dentafrice,
24-05-2007, 08:23 PM
they can go whereever they want.

mat64
24-05-2007, 09:02 PM
they can go whereever they want.

They are also hidden to all players unless the choose to show themselves;

Source (http://www.notaddicted.com/forums/showthread.php?t=930).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!