PDA

View Full Version : www.radioheat.co.uk

Elw00d
23-05-2007, 11:29 PM
ok, so it took a while but the new layout is up, coments please!
im looing for staff;
php people to design a user system
radio djs
and forum mods.
thanx!
www.radioheat.co.uk (http://www.radioheat.co.uk)

Elw00d
23-05-2007, 11:52 PM
comments???

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

Elw00d
23-05-2007, 11:56 PM
stuff u all then u good for nothing jippos, i spend all day making it and not one of u replies, idiots

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Axel
24-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Ever though that people need sleep?

Justify
24-05-2007, 07:03 AM
stuff u all then u good for nothing jippos, i spend all day making it and not one of u replies, idiots

Being u rude will get you nowhere and just bad comments, considering people are asleep when its 1 in the morning.

now, the template is a freebie as i've seen it on a website with templates [search google i think its 2nd - 3rd page]

also on myspace;]

Elw00d
24-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Being u rude will get you nowhere and just bad comments, considering people are asleep when its 1 in the morning.

now, the template is a freebie as i've seen it on a website with templates [search google i think its 2nd - 3rd page]

also on myspace;]

1, No its not a template. PLEASE SHOW ME THE LINK ON GOOGLE?
2. i spent 3 days making it, everything was made in paint including the banner, apart from the shading of the boxes for requests and history.
3. I have the OLD layout to prove it wich i used the frames from etc
5, your a noob, that is not a template, you just cant accept the fact its a good site,

Splinter
24-05-2007, 09:22 AM
1, No its not a template. PLEASE SHOW ME THE LINK ON GOOGLE?
2. i spent 3 days making it, everything was made in paint including the banner, apart from the shading of the boxes for requests and history.
3. I have the OLD layout to prove it wich i used the frames from etc
5, your a noob, that is not a template, you just cant accept the fact its a good site,

Its not a template???.. well it kind of is..

Elw00d
24-05-2007, 12:11 PM
i made the layout myself from scratch in paint, apart from the fading bg of the request and history box, everything was done in paint by me.
it can be classed as a template yes because theres no content yet as i need to link the i frames. but its a template i made not a downloaded one, if you thihnk i downloade it please please please show me where i downloaded it from??? if you look carfeully at the bg of one of the blocks its the black and grey linnes from habbo console. so hush. rant over

Markness.
24-05-2007, 08:21 PM
i spend about 5 minutes clicking in vain before i read "all links disabled" how clever of me :rolleyes:

and yeah the site look allright, even though its been sed its a free templates, i dont really care

hope it all goes well and i might apply to be a dj soon as i can get a new mic :)

and dont call people noobs etc, its not terribly nice :P

Elw00d
24-05-2007, 09:15 PM
i call them noobs as they say it a free template! when its not!! *Text Removed* idiots, i made it myself in fireworks, paint and ms frontage. *Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Snex
24-05-2007, 09:18 PM
i call them noobs as they say it a free template! when its not!! fuggen idiots, i made it myself in fireworks, paint and ms frontage. dillholes

I hope your site fails as the way which you have spoken to use is terrible and not the way you should speak to people who will visit your site is the future. Manners make a big difference.

-> Snex, Bad Luck!

EverSteve
24-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Right

1 >> Please get a life, everyone has an opinion, dont be rude back.
2 >> If it is a free template who cares, its a good template, all what matters?
3 >> Look at the title Index.png, Try edditing that?

4 >> Dont give me 'Im a noob' reply, your the one whos being a pefetic loser, iif you want good feedback and reputation you have to be nice to people, not a loser sorry :). Btw Mods, dont give me an infraction, this dude has insulted everyone in this post he deserves what he gets :)

Elw00d
24-05-2007, 10:03 PM
ye, its index.png as thats what i renamed the main title too if you know anything about sites you will know you make a images then slice it,

FYI THIS IS THE SOURCE CHECK THE DATE U NOOB

<!-- Fireworks MX Dreamweaver MX target. Created Wed May 23 19:23:06 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time) 2007-->
<!-- MSTableType="layout" -->
<!-- fwtable fwsrc="layoutrh3.PNG" fwbase="index.png" fwstyle="Dreamweaver" fwdocid = "742308039" fwnested="0" -->

EverSteve
24-05-2007, 10:22 PM
Aha, once again you fail to amaze me, brilliance

How old are you 5? You talk like it 'FYI THIS IS THE SOURCE CHECK THE DATE YOU NOOB' Wawaawaaw i want my rattle

8-) Talk with respect, get respect. Talk like a little 5 year old and get none

Elw00d
25-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Aha, once again you fail to amaze me, brilliance

How old are you 5? You talk like it 'FYI THIS IS THE SOURCE CHECK THE DATE YOU NOOB' Wawaawaaw i want my rattle

8-) Talk with respect, get respect. Talk like a little 5 year old and get none

listen here burgerboy, I dont want your respect, i wanted a simple comment / opinion on the layout i made, then all these ******s start sayign "omgz its a free temaplate serch google pg 3 "
when its NOT a free template, its not a paid template, Its not downloded, I MADE IT you numpty,i dont care if you dont like it coz ur banned off the site anyway u Dweeb. go back to hicktown.

EverSteve
25-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Lmao

:) Burgerboy, Im 7 stone you halfwit? So that means your fatter than me, So soz Hippo! Plus hicktown, aint we supposed to be England not some kind of Jamacia.

AHA, HXF Members beware, look at how he speaks about everyone, dont visit his site he dont deserve it

And btw

coz ur banned off the site anyway
I viisited the site to see if people was right ;). And thats it I dont visit people who think their hard, Soz thing like <3 [I would say mate, but think sums you up better sorry]

Elw00d
27-05-2007, 07:36 PM
ok wahtever u say fatty/ lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!