PDA

View Full Version : The truth about Budy and Budy.tk...

Adzeh
02-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Alright guys, im am going to reveal the truth behind the scandal of Budy and his fansite Budy.tk.

A couple of weeks ago, the site started to experience technical difficulties with its news system, they were put down as hosting and server problems.

Days later however, abusive and vile posts were added to the news system, one of the news reporters had been hacked.

The hacker then managed to get into the Budy.tk system and play around with p/ws, some people used the same pa/w for their habbo and were hacked aswell.

The entire site was reset and all details erased and re-entered.
After a while it became clear that somebody had given their login information to another, or the same hacker, and the site was hacked again. As a result of this, the entire news team, including myself, were fired, as no-one could be sure who had given away their details.

Only a few days after this, Budy himself was hacked, and his prized rares, including his habbo trophy, were stolen.

I think that the firing of the news team was completely out of order and wrong, as days later information was leaked again by someone from a different section of the site.

Anyway, thats an insiders truth behind the events with Budy and Budy.tk over the last few weeks.

I hope that this clears up any ugly rumours, and all grossly offensive alterations.

Thanks.

iRoss
02-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Alright Adam, we all know you don't want to lose your job but haven't you seen all the evidence on this forum that it's a big con? a well thought out con i must say.

But a con.

No rumour about it.

Drewar
02-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Grr.. nobody knows The Truth

dannyboymed
03-05-2005, 07:17 AM
Maybe no-one will ever know the truth. It's a Habbo Mystery, and every thread we make about it makes more questions pop up.

cocaine
03-05-2005, 03:32 PM
I don't think that anyone knows The Truth, maybe exept for Budy. After all, he did get hacked, but I thought that firing the whole team was just completey wrong.

Dirgeofcerberus
03-05-2005, 03:37 PM
I also think that the firing of the News Team was completely out of order.
Some of you may know, I was working for Budy.tk for a long time, and I still am.
But know I know that he has been doing cons, scams and hacks, im gonna quit.
I tried to quit one time before, but he wanted me to stay so I did.
If he wants me to stay this time, im gonna make him pay me to stay, so he would literally of been scammed, ill try and give him a taste of his own medicine. :D

cocaine
03-05-2005, 04:35 PM
:eusa_danc
I also think that the firing of the News Team was completely out of order.
Some of you may know, I was working for Budy.tk for a long time, and I still am.
But know I know that he has been doing cons, scams and hacks, im gonna quit.
I tried to quit one time before, but he wanted me to stay so I did.
If he wants me to stay this time, im gonna make him pay me to stay, so he would literally of been scammed, ill try and give him a taste of his own medicine. :D

Woah, you go girl! :eusa_danc

BlueTails
03-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Urm.... Hate To Tell You This... But 'She' is A 'He'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!