PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon dated for the UK

Bear-Max
24-05-2007, 09:53 AM
I know a lot of you who were interested in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl have already imported, but for those of us who haven't Nintendo have announced that the games will be hitting UK shelves July 27th.

I was going to import (or buy it from a shop near me that imports) but I think I'll wait now. I was expecting to have to wait until September so this is good news :D

niaux
24-05-2007, 11:05 AM
It says its 30th june?

Bear-Max
24-05-2007, 11:27 AM
What does?

You
24-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Nice find :)

hobo
24-05-2007, 11:50 AM
It says its 30th june?

yeah i've been on sites that have it for preorder for the 30th of june.

niaux
24-05-2007, 02:09 PM
www.amazon.co.uk

I'm not a sad guy who stills like pokémon, its just the games are so addictive! theres endless thing to do!!! im buying this too for the wi fi, whip the hell outta ppl online ^^

PaulMacC
24-05-2007, 03:37 PM
www.amazon.co.uk (http://www.amazon.co.uk)

I'm not a sad guy who stills like pokémon, its just the games are so addictive! theres endless thing to do!!! im buying this too for the wi fi, whip the hell outta ppl online ^^

Tell me about it , The main storyline took me 45 hour's alone to get through and then I'm still not done EV training and IV hatching for the perfect WiFi team.

I've only EV and IV'd my Raichu

Raichu Level 82 (Raising to L100)

Substitue

Focus Punch

Volt Tackle (Pikachu with Light Ball & Ditto to get this)

Encore

It's quick speed let's me encore quickly if the opponent does a stat raising move. Substitue is there to give me time to deliever F Punch and Volt tackle is just an awesome move

niaux
24-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Tell me about it , The main storyline took me 45 hour's alone to get through and then I'm still not done EV training and IV hatching for the perfect WiFi team.

I've only EV and IV'd my Raichu

Raichu Level 82 (Raising to L100)

Substitue

Focus Punch

Volt Tackle (Pikachu with Light Ball & Ditto to get this)

Encore

It's quick speed let's me encore quickly if the opponent does a stat raising move. Substitue is there to give me time to deliever F Punch and Volt tackle is just an awesome move

i'm, not getting the usa version, even tho i cud i just dont want it, i want the uk one. ill be in your wifi team when i get it

Dan
24-05-2007, 06:00 PM
i'm, not getting the usa version, even tho i cud i just dont want it, i want the uk one. ill be in your wifi team when i get it

He means the 6 pokemon he uses when he says wifi team :P

Bear-Max
24-05-2007, 06:54 PM
www.amazon.co.uk

Without sounding too omnipotent, I'm afraid Amazon is wrong. Play.com has got July 27th at least, and I know from various news reports that this was the date announced.

Besides, the 30th is a Saturday and games are never released at the weekend.

I can't wait though--been looking forward to this game for AGES.

Oni
24-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Yep Nintendo games are always Fridays. The 27th has been confirmed and I have been proved right. Everyone always said it was june 30th and I always said it was unconfirmed.

Bear-Max
24-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Yep Nintendo games are always Fridays. The 27th has been confirmed and I have been proved right. Everyone always said it was june 30th and I always said it was unconfirmed.
Ah thanks Ozzie you saying it's a Friday just made me realise that I was looking at the 30th June when I said Saturday. 30th July is a Monday, which is also a pretty much no-go zone for game releases. That's DVD and CD territory.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!