PDA

View Full Version : Seriously bored of RS

Vito2O1
24-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Haven't been on for like a week... since i got my 60hunting...
I wana get back into it but ... Erg

Anyone know any randomly fun things to do on RS that level you quite quickly?

I would do quests but i've done them all -,,-'

Note:
Slayer is NOT fun.
Construction is NOT fun.
Nat running is NOT fun.

Any good responces will be answered with +Rep =]

Barwy
24-05-2007, 12:18 PM
You could:

- Take a break from Runescape, either start a new game or just dont go on the computer at all
- Just find something which you like and do it in short bursts. Something like Woodcutting or something. Say, cut 1k and then take a break.
- Try one of the Mini games. you could get a Fighter Torso or go for a certain amount of defenders or PC points.
-By looking at your Levels, Your ranged needs a little working on ;) [Same here so im not really one to talk!]. Buy some arrows and power train at caged greater demons, and when you get to 80 try red chinchompas.

Whatever you do, DONT go for a 99. all of them, no matter what they are, [even cooking:o] Will get boring and put you off Rs for life :)

Whatever you do, Have Fun

--ss--
24-05-2007, 02:51 PM
mini games are always fun :D

Vito2O1
24-05-2007, 03:40 PM
You could:

- Take a break from Runescape, either start a new game or just dont go on the computer at all
- Just find something which you like and do it in short bursts. Something like Woodcutting or something. Say, cut 1k and then take a break.
- Try one of the Mini games. you could get a Fighter Torso or go for a certain amount of defenders or PC points.
-By looking at your Levels, Your ranged needs a little working on ;) [Same here so im not really one to talk!]. Buy some arrows and power train at caged greater demons, and when you get to 80 try red chinchompas.

Whatever you do, DONT go for a 99. all of them, no matter what they are, [even cooking:o] Will get boring and put you off Rs for life :)

Whatever you do, Have Fun

Have a torso and 3rune defenders xD

Thanks for the advice though =D have some rep =]

Davii
24-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Get you hunter up to 63 then hunt a load of red chins and go train range in the monkey madness place, alex (youheard) made a good video guide about this which could help you.

Barwy
24-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Davii, as you would have read in my advice, that method is only good when you have 80+ ranged :)

Thanks for the Rep ;)

Davii
24-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Davii, as you would have read in my advice, that method is only good when you have 80+ ranged :)

Thanks for the Rep ;)

i didnt read your advice soz cos i thought it wud be all nooby cos you dont no nuthin bout runescaaaaaaape

Robzor
24-05-2007, 08:09 PM
staking at world 22
get some cash from it
and spend on pricey things
i always do , makes me feel better :P

Middlesbrough
24-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Whenever i need a little break from the work i do on rs i do one of three things

Get a group of friends and go PK
Get a group of friends and go to Castle Wars
Go to the duel arena and have some fun fights

SpellingMistake
24-05-2007, 08:56 PM
just quit

Vito2O1
24-05-2007, 11:03 PM
staking at world 22
get some cash from it
and spend on pricey things
i always do , makes me feel better :P
Lol... but i'll just loose like normal and end up having to do random money making skills again xD

Whenever i need a little break from the work i do on rs i do one of three things

Get a group of friends and go PK
Get a group of friends and go to Castle Wars
Go to the duel arena and have some fun fights
Ahh, could go KBD hunting... my friends wanted to do that for like the past 2years lol

just quit

... basically have atm... but not for long you'll be pleased to know!

SpellingMistake
25-05-2007, 02:33 AM
quit fishing monks join me at the sharks, they're rising! every shark is two monks :)

I scare noobs off with my hot cape!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!