PDA

View Full Version : Runescape Handbook

niaux
24-05-2007, 10:13 AM
So Yeah... I was looking on Amazon and Ebay about it. Whats it like, because if its just a guide for newbies theres not much point in buying it. I've been playing runescape for 3 years in september and I haven't got round to doing a lot of stuff. E.g Player Owned House, Fight pits, Barbarian assault ect. So does the guide have information on that?

Vito2O1
24-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Tbh, just ask us or check like www.runehq.com or www.tip.it

never worth spending money on a guide we know it all between us anyway xD

niaux
24-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Yeh, I frequently use them sites. But I'm like asking whats in the handbook. I'm not going to buy it anyway since runescape is updated too frequently and i bet it is already outdated tbh.

Vito2O1
24-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Yeh, I frequently use them sites. But I'm like asking whats in the handbook. I'm not going to buy it anyway since runescape is updated too frequently and i bet it is already outdated tbh.

i've never heard about this guide tbh lol... but if it exsists i'm sure LimeWire or somewhere will have a free copy =P

niaux
24-05-2007, 11:08 AM
I don't like limwire, because like you could download a virus or something :(

Barwy
24-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Seen this on The Real Hustle. One of the oldest scams in the book :D

What goes into them "handbooks" [Probably just a .pdf document] is all just free, general knowledge about runescape and how to start out in it and make money etc.

An Example what you might find in one of these handbooks.

"Merchanting
A good way to merchant is buying cheap and selling for more"

Duh? Free knowledge you could have gotten from anywhere, and not worth spending money on like someone said above

--ss--
24-05-2007, 02:54 PM
If your talking about the money making guide its nothing special , it jsut tells you about all the normals thigns we all already know like fishing , double nats , unids and vials etc , A free copy was posted here dunno link though :(

Axel
24-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Lol RS guide, RS doesn't need a guide except for quests, everything else is easy enough to figure out for yourself.

Jackboy
24-05-2007, 07:09 PM
i bought a guide for 4.50 and learnt nothing when i could've bought 1M off someone instead.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!