Explain to me how that is funny. :|

PenguinFluid
24-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Explain to me how that is funny. :|
look at his avatar and sig

dannyisnotamazing
24-05-2007, 01:42 PM
HAAHAHA HE'S GOT A FROG IN HIS AV AND SIG ROFLLMFAORLMFAO

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) : Please stay ontopic.

Papershop
24-05-2007, 02:13 PM
HAAHAHA HE'S GOT A FROG IN HIS AV AND SIG ROFLLMFAORLMFAO

lol ennit

Premiums
24-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Ok I've used the Help tool and 0rca said I'm banned for giving out a email...so I replyed and she said this;

"You may contact us via the Habbo Help Tool after a sensible length of time has passed to request the ban be removed. We do not always permanently ban an account without the possibility of another chance on Habbo Hotel as we understand that often Habbo's will learn from their mistakes. There are of course occasions when an account will not have the ban removed and we would like to point out that your appeal will not guarantee that the ban will be removed.

We suggest that you contact us in 3 to 4 months time explaining why you would like your Habbo account to be unbanned and what you have learnt from the ban. In the meantime you should read up on the Habbo Hotel rules and our Help & Safety information which can be found on the links below."

3 - 4 months??? WDF. I never scammed, I never gave an email out...
This is lame.

iMegz.
24-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Just re-email them or something and tell them what you think really happened.

Seems like a really harsh ban.

Hope the ban gets lifted soon.

Antallica
24-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Well in your sig, it says your online :l

--ss--
24-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Same reason why i got banned , they never replied to my emails so i gave up decided to stick with --ss--2

good luck on trying to get it unbanned

_Liam
24-05-2007, 02:41 PM
annoy the hell out of them with cfh's

Robby
24-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Bans dont nessesary mean that you have been scamming that day or even that week.

You can get banned for things youve dont like a month back, Thats what happened to me.

Best thing to do is wait a few weeks then email them again :) (Dont flood them with emails, makes it worse)

Premiums
24-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Well in your sig, it says your online :l
http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/premiums :)

Bans dont nessesary mean that you have been scamming that day or even that week.

You can get banned for things youve dont like a month back, Thats what happened to me.

Best thing to do is wait a few weeks then email them again (Dont flood them with emails, makes it worse)

Yeah but the thing is, I've never scammed :S.
I'll emailed them in a few weeks like you said, thanks :)

Robby
24-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Okay well if you "Never Scammed" It must be a mistake :)

Shawnstra
24-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Ok I've used the Help tool and 0rca said I'm banned for giving out a email...so I replyed and she said this;

"You may contact us via the Habbo Help Tool after a sensible length of time has passed to request the ban be removed. We do not always permanently ban an account without the possibility of another chance on Habbo Hotel as we understand that often Habbo's will learn from their mistakes. There are of course occasions when an account will not have the ban removed and we would like to point out that your appeal will not guarantee that the ban will be removed.

We suggest that you contact us in 3 to 4 months time explaining why you would like your Habbo account to be unbanned and what you have learnt from the ban. In the meantime you should read up on the Habbo Hotel rules and our Help & Safety information which can be found on the links below."

3 - 4 months??? WDF. I never scammed, I never gave an email out...
This is lame.

Three to four months? This is stupid. If you really didn't do anything, they should already apologise for banning you for a few days, but 3-4 months? :rolleyes: Just appeal again.

Premiums
24-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Three to four months? This is stupid. If you really didn't do anything, they should already apologise for banning you for a few days, but 3-4 months? :rolleyes: Just appeal again.

Yeah I just emailed them, about 10 minutes ago.
I just bought 3 more months of HC a couple of days ago, and now this... LOL.

Elkaa
24-05-2007, 11:03 PM
annoy the hell out of them with cfh's

When I got perm banned on Elkaa for illegal activity I logged onto another account and sent a call for help asking them to review the ban - Within about 30 seconds the ban was lifted and they appologised as they read the logs incorrectly.

Asking the MOD's to check while it's fresh in there mind is always a good option - But 0rca probably knows better.

Foobar
24-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Tell them to e-mail you the logs where you broke the rules, and I bet you they won't be able to find any logs with proof :)

dannyisnotamazing
24-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Tell them to e-mail you the logs where you broke the rules, and I bet you they won't be able to find any logs with proof :)
and if they don't, you just request to be unbanned. They can't do anything about it then. [:

Premiums
25-05-2007, 12:24 PM

I used the help tool and asked them to quote the logs and 0rca replyed with;
"Hi Habbo,

Thank you for your email.

We are willing to give you another chance and lift your ban, but first we would like you to tell us what you have learnt from your ban.

Yours,"

LOL?

habbofreeadscom
25-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Hi,

I got the same thing Perm ban until 2018.. and guess what.. after some debate. my ban is lifted. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!