PDA

View Full Version : Xbox help >.>

+44
24-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Aight so my 360 is always stood up but when i press open to put a cd in does it open ? no it just sticks. The only way i can get it to open properly is if i put it on its side.

Any ideas?

And dont be a smartass and go WELL KEEP IT ON ITS SIDE dere ent nuff room in my crib kk?

+rep to all serious answers :rolleyes:

And also i ent taking it anywhere to pay to get it fixed kfnxbi.

Aflux
24-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Well, because you're so stubborn and won't do any of the 2 logical things - you're going to have to live with it.

+44
24-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Well, because you're so stubborn and won't do any of the 2 logical things - you're going to have to live with it.

Stubborn how did you figuire tht out you

*Text Removed*

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) : Please don't avoid the filter.

Pyroka
24-05-2007, 08:03 PM
I get that sometimes, I just smack it tbh and it works. :P

+44
24-05-2007, 08:05 PM
I get that sometimes, I just smack it tbh and it works. :P

eww okay ill try it lool cheers ;p

Neil
24-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Make room and have it on it's side, I used to have it stood up but I don't like the idea of that because it might screw up xD

niaux
24-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Yeh, give it a smack, should make it work. If you really don't have room ring up microsoft?

+44
24-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Make room and have it on it's side, I used to have it stood up but I don't like the idea of that because it might screw up xD

I dont want it on its side it looks stupid and there ent enough room on my table as it is.

Aflux
24-05-2007, 08:18 PM
I dont want it on its side it looks stupid and there ent enough room on my table as it is.
Get a bigger table?

+44
24-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Get a bigger table?

O im soz i dun live in a bloody mansion like you just so i can fit my bloody 360 init you bleeding dk.

dk is donky kong kk so dont bloody infract me stupid mods.

af how about just dont post in my threads anymore you dk

Edited by Youheard (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards Habbox Staff.

You
24-05-2007, 08:23 PM
O im soz i dun live in a bloody mansion like you just so i can fit my bloody 360 init you bleeding dk.

dk is donky kong kk so dont bloody infract me stupid mods.

af how about just dont post in my threads anymore you dk
You would hardly need a 16 bedroom house with 10 bathrooms, four kitchens, a swimming pool a gym & a cinema to fit an XBOX 360 in... :rolleyes: try growing up, having a thought and think of something reasonable you can do in order to make space, oh and make sure your disc drive isnt getting caught on your faceplate.

+44
24-05-2007, 08:25 PM
You would hardly need a 16 bedroom house with 10 bathrooms, four kitchens, a swimming pool a gym & a cinema to fit an XBOX 360 in... :rolleyes: try growing up, having a thought and think of something reasonable you can do in order to make space, oh and make sure your disc drive isnt getting caught on your faceplate.

yh i could just keep it on the floor so i stand on it :rolleyes:

faceplate is off.

Neil
24-05-2007, 08:33 PM

faceplate is off.

Just find a way to make space, I think it works alot more effectivly on it's side, plus it's quiet, I found the disk was making loads of noise standing up it was annoying :s

You
24-05-2007, 08:37 PM

faceplate is off.
If you really wanna be that foolish, go ahead. :rolleyes:

Cwmbran
24-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Your best bet is to put it on it's side.
But your stubborn, so why not try making it more compact take stuff off it then see what problems you have with it then. :)

+44
24-05-2007, 10:24 PM
How the hell is saying i dont want it on the side stubborn or howeva u spell it.

Its not at all its cos i dont want it like tht cos it wont fit in my bloody room the only way tht would happen is if i put it under my bloody tv which would probably break it so you can all donky konga bk to cookoo land an sthu about this stubborn **.

** stands for bongo songo or suttin lyk tht so dont infract me for this yet again:rolleyes:

and to the noobs tht report this post your stupid. kfnx

awelsh
25-05-2007, 06:11 AM
insultin ppl is so gunna get you help init

ever looked inside?

check if the rubber band that goes round the ring is fastened properly

Cwmbran
25-05-2007, 08:19 AM
How the hell is saying i dont want it on the side stubborn or howeva u spell it.

Because I remember you from Habbo, and you were always stubborn and insulting people. That is why I called you stubborn.

As said many times before just make space it's not exactly rocket science.

You
25-05-2007, 09:50 AM

Its not at all its cos i dont want it like tht cos it wont fit in my bloody room the only way tht would happen is if i put it under my bloody tv which would probably break it so you can all donky konga bk to cookoo land an sthu about this stubborn **.

** stands for bongo songo or suttin lyk tht so dont infract me for this yet again:rolleyes:

wow, you have some serious issues.

Neil
25-05-2007, 10:26 AM

You are stubborn to be honest, USE your brain, think the problem out logically instead of getting stressed about it, we're trying to help and we think you should have it on it's side, MAKE room, and stop trying to fool everyone was these abreviations, we know what they mean so stop trying to call people names then cover it up with stupid things like donkey kong and bongo songo, it just makes you look stupid aswell as stubborn

Minstrels
25-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Live with it after all Microsoft do recommend having it on it's side. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!