PDA

View Full Version : i'm wondering what to say to my friend..

-Soph-
25-05-2007, 06:13 AM
I need to give her some advice..

right, last night she got drunk and had a one night stand with a 21 year old, she doesn't remember any of it (she is 15, and she has a boyfriend, which is the main problem...), anyway, she told her boyfriend because she is honest, he obviously flipped at her... they've not broken up, but she needs some advice on what to do..

anyone got any?

+rep for the goodies.

Sly
25-05-2007, 06:14 AM
get checked out for STI's.

-Soph-
25-05-2007, 07:09 AM
she plans to do that and everything...

but i'm after advice about what to do with her boyfriend mainly, he went mad... which I understand I guess, but her boyfriend is an idiot, he can't stand it when things don't turn out his way or someone disagrees with him

Cwmbran
25-05-2007, 08:11 AM
I don't think theres much advice we can give, because it's all upto the boyfriend what happens next.

Your friend did the right thing about telling him though and he should understand that she was drunk and it did not mean anything.

:Hazel
25-05-2007, 09:09 AM
get checked up & then learn from her mistake and attempt to move on...

-Soph-
25-05-2007, 12:41 PM
well she didn't mean to do it, she planned to get drunk yeah, but not to do what she did, her boyfriend can't accept what she did and he won't move on and let it go, and he probably won't imo, I fell out with him over something really stupid like that

Mr.Sam
25-05-2007, 12:43 PM
was her drink spiked or was she just too drunk?

krimzen
25-05-2007, 01:39 PM
If hes annoyed with her and just flys of handle at everything whats she doing with him anyhow? Id say end it tbh... But dunno how long they have been going out. ^^

FlyingJesus
25-05-2007, 03:28 PM
tbh I don't believe that begin drunk and the whole "it didn't mean anything" excuse is valid, for anyone. Cheating is cheating.

Ashley 12344
25-05-2007, 04:25 PM
tbh I don't believe that begin drunk and the whole "it didn't mean anything" excuse is valid, for anyone. Cheating is cheating.

I suppose its a lesser form, but you should never get to the stage where you have 0 control.

dirrty
25-05-2007, 04:33 PM
get the 21 yr old done for underage sex (if its kinda same as uk). & like other ppl av said, check for sti's. her bf shouldnt take her back tbh but if he does, she should be grateful and learn from her mistakes.

Dan2nd
25-05-2007, 05:05 PM
well if I found out my girlfriend had sex with another guy I'd flip out aswell lol. The only thing she can do is just sit her boyfriend down and tell him she loves him and stuff he won't magically forgive her over night she'll have to give him time :)

Toughened
25-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Her boyfriend should be thankful she told him. She could of kept it away and he wouldn't of been any of the wiser. And if she told him the truth what's he moaning about. He should be thankful he has a trustworthy girlfriend.

FlyingJesus
25-05-2007, 05:51 PM
She's not really trustworthy.. just because she told him, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

cocaine
25-05-2007, 06:01 PM
She's not really trustworthy.. just because she told him, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Yes but at least she was honest.

She could have lied, kept it to herself, then had sex with her bf, and oh look, the bf's got an STI. Then the bf would be in trouble, and flip out even more at the gf because shes just given him and STI.

FlyingJesus
25-05-2007, 06:02 PM
lol that would be hilarious though

beth
25-05-2007, 06:33 PM
if her boyfriend takes her back, well he's a proper nice guy.
if i was in that situation, i wouldn't take her back. end of. it doesn't matter if the sex was alcohol fueled or whatever ever really, sex with someone else is still sex with someone else.

BlueLord
25-05-2007, 08:53 PM
I need to give her some advice..

right, last night she got drunk and had a one night stand with a 21 year old, she doesn't remember any of it (she is 15, and she has a boyfriend, which is the main problem...), anyway, she told her boyfriend because she is honest, he obviously flipped at her... they've not broken up, but she needs some advice on what to do..

anyone got any?

+rep for the goodies.

I think she should find the most appropriate moment to speak to him I think she should be confident and clear in what she says - the most obvious ones But it's really important that she is because he needs to know it didn't mean anything.

Ashley 12344
26-05-2007, 04:22 PM
if her boyfriend takes her back, well he's a proper nice guy.
if i was in that situation, i wouldn't take her back. end of. it doesn't matter if the sex was alcohol fueled or whatever ever really, sex with someone else is still sex with someone else.

Same. Wouldn't even need to be sex tbh.

Concentric2
26-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Her boyfriend should be thankful she told him. She could of kept it away and he wouldn't of been any of the wiser. And if she told him the truth what's he moaning about. He should be thankful he has a trustworthy girlfriend.

That's like saying "Oh he admitted to the murder so the family of the victim should forgive him - at least he was honest."

Tell you're friend what she did was stupid and she should learn to control herself or else limit her drink.

Antallica
26-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Checked....

Then move on .

Shawnstra
27-05-2007, 02:00 AM
If the boyfriend was angry with her, obviously he is not the right person for her. If he liked her, she would understand that she did not want this to happen. Also the fact that your friend was honest to her boyfriend, is a rather brave thing. Her boyfriend should understand her situation and console her rather than get mad with her. I'd say, unless she really loves her boyfriend, dump him.

Also do all the medical checkups, etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!