PDA

View Full Version : BAN FEATURE

Ry
02-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Habbo have an ignore feature, but i think a BAN FEATURE is much more urgently needed. Guest rooms are a big part of habbo, and so are room flooders and bad habbos, when you kik someone from your guest room, they amy keep re entering, and you may need to go to the trouble of locking your door, and all sorts of trouble! ...a Simple BAN and UN BAN feature would be of much use to all room owners![/

ssricky
02-05-2005, 11:54 PM
i like that idea like under modify theres a list of people u banned from ur room and u can go inthere and unban them if u like. that wud be a gud feature. but may be misused by scammers

Ry
02-05-2005, 11:56 PM
i like that idea like under modify theres a list of people u banned from ur room and u can go inthere and unban them if u like. that wud be a gud feature. but may be misused by scammers
I think it should be an option, scammers are brekaing the rules, and they should not be considered in this idea. :rolleyes:

ssricky
03-05-2005, 12:03 AM
well u gotta chek all flaws in this design before bringing the idea to the table. make sure the flaws are patched and the solutions. just tryin to help so u can present this idea to a habbo personel.

Matty
03-05-2005, 12:14 AM
Loads of people have suggested this.

Ry
04-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Well nothings been done about it :(

Snowboarding
04-05-2005, 03:37 PM

It is true a lot of people have suggested this in the past. I think the idea would be mistreated by most people, and it would use all that extra bandwith to store the names of every Habbo banned from the room, and and ID on their habbo for every room they are not allowed to enter. It would be really complicated :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!