PDA

View Full Version : New funky Friday :).

Premiums
25-05-2007, 07:47 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/funky_friday

Helkat just said in the Kitchen "Funky Friday = NOW!" or somthing along the lines lol.

Decode
25-05-2007, 07:50 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/funky_friday

Helkat just said in the Kitchen "Funky Friday = NOW!" or somthing along the lines lol.
Is that why everyone went 2 kitchen???

Jordy
25-05-2007, 07:52 PM
They haven't announced last weeks winners yet though, and I don't think the funky friday is very good... it seems to me like it's been copied and pasted from the news article on Ozzy. Plus it's written in future tense, and by the time the funky friday was going to be published, he'd of been and gone so he should of talked about the past.

dannyisnotamazing
25-05-2007, 07:52 PM
:o! Penguin Fluid from this forum won it. Awesome. ;-)

That's a few people from this forum winning FF now.. haha. Awesome.
I submitted one, obviously it didn't get through. ]:

Anyway pretty nice prize. [:

They've just copied and pasted that from the email and added links and the last warning bit.. ;/

There's no images or layout etc

PriceTags
25-05-2007, 08:02 PM
:o! Penguin Fluid from this forum won it. Awesome. ;-)

That's a few people from this forum winning FF now.. haha. Awesome.
I submitted one, obviously it didn't get through. ]:

Anyway pretty nice prize. [:

They've just copied and pasted that from the email and added links and the last warning bit.. ;/

There's no images or layout etc

Yes. PenguinFluid who is one of my writers for Habbox.com. I believe he wrote that himself, because it's in his style. Anfd I don't believe he copies. If you think you can go around accusing writers of stealing, think again.

dannyisnotamazing
25-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Yes. PenguinFluid who is one of my writers for Habbox.com. I believe he wrote that himself, because it's in his style. Anfd I don't believe he copies. If you think you can go around accusing writers of stealing, think again.
I wasn't saying he copied.. I said Habbo have just copied it from the email and not edited it as there is no pictures or layout etc.

=/

MattyBoy
25-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Here was i mine i sent:

Hey there to all rock and punk stars! Today at 10 am a celebrity visited the hotel! Lets give you a clue, he has a wife who is a judge on the X-Factor. Guessed? Yes is Ozzy Osbourne! Thanks to kerrang he came to this hotel!

To celebrate this gothic furni has been released into the catolouge! Get them quick before they go out! But hold on a minute, did i just hear gothic furni? Well that is lucky because in this funky friday you can win:

5 Golden Gothic Stools - A seat for one, but good for rock 'n' roll rooms

3 Golden Gothic Sofas - Two seats for two Habbo rockers!

3 Gothic Torches - Keep the light shining!

Trax - Lets start rock 'n' rolling!

Golden Dragon - Make your room even brighter!

Wanna win these awsome prizes? Well, all you got to do is answer this simple question:

What time did Ozzy Osbourne visit the hotel?

1. 9am

2. 2pm

3. 10am

Five lucky runner ups will each receive 25 Habbo Credits!

PenguinFluid
YAY I HAVE CREATED THE FUNKY FRIDAY PMSL

Charlie
I wrote one this time, obviously didn't win though.

Congratulations to PenguinFluid though.

Astrayed
25-05-2007, 08:05 PM
It was originaly sent before the Ozzy visit so he should be the future tense.

PriceTags
25-05-2007, 08:06 PM
I wasn't saying he copied.. I said Habbo have just copied it from the email and not edited it as there is no pictures or layout etc.

=/

I'm one for completely misunderstanding things. Apologies.

dannyisnotamazing
25-05-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm one for completely misunderstanding things. Apologies.
Tis ok. [: You probably got confused because Jordy said he copied then I said something similar in the next post.

Premiums
25-05-2007, 08:09 PM
3 Golden Gothic Sofas - Two seats for two Habbo rockers!

Read that over again. :P

Shawnstra
25-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Nice find. I don't know the answer LOL.

Shatterstar
26-05-2007, 10:48 AM
The prize is nearly always a DJ Deck, slightly unimaginative.

You
26-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Habbox writers aren't everything. ;)

PenguinFluid
26-05-2007, 10:56 AM
The prize is nearly always a DJ Deck, slightly unimaginative.
DJ Deck > music
Ozzy Osbourne > Music
:$

Also I did write that , I dont rip FunkyFridays :|

Tristan
26-05-2007, 11:13 AM
I agree with Jordy - it shouldn't have been written in the future tense.

PenguinFluid
26-05-2007, 11:22 AM
I agree with Jordy - it shouldn't have been written in the future tense.
I thought ozzy was coming sat
hence why I wrote it in past tense

Black_Apalachi
26-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Lol at the link to Battleball at the very beginning. Left from last week's I presume :rolleyes:.

=/

Habbo don't write it though, the winner is the one who wrote it.

And Jord, I agree. That could be really confusing for some as the visit was in the morning (before FF was published) so I'm surprised Habbo even went to the bother of adding all those links. Although it could explain why the winner of the room design "competition" hasn't been announced yet.

dannyisnotamazing
26-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Lol at the link to Battleball at the very beginning. Left from last week's I presume :rolleyes:.

And Jord, I agree. That could be really confusing for some as the visit was in the morning (before FF was published) so I'm surprised Habbo even went to the bother of adding all those links. Although it could explain why the winner of the room design "competition" hasn't been announced yet.
For the last time.
I was saying they haven't added any pictures or layout.

-.-

Pyroka
26-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Hahaha I was thinking the same Prtscn, Habbox news reporters think alike. :P Yeah they probably copy + pasted it due to the fact that they were a bit late. Congratulations to PenguinFluid for doing this weeks Funky Friday. :)

You
26-05-2007, 07:39 PM
DJ Deck > music

Also I did write that , I dont rip FunkyFridays :|
So what do you rip? :P

True they don't write it but they still add pictures and links to make it look better.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!