PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] --Dangerous Scam--Need to Read--

:ADIO
03-05-2005, 02:21 AM
This needs to be made a stickie, its extreamly dangerous and all habbos need to be warned:
Ok i MUST warn everybody about this scam, it almoast took me, and it could take you. A person named HotelStaff or some other name will come into your room and say, congrats youve been selected to star in our room of the week. They will give you their "fan site" adress and youll goto it, but theres nothing there. Behind ur browser, it quickly resets your habbo hotel popup so it looks lilke u mysteriously logged out. DO NOT PLACE UR NAME AND PASS HERE!!!! i caught it before it was too late. It also places about 50-60 keyloggers and trojens on ur comupter, so if you fall into this trap, VIRUS SCAN UR COMPUTER IMMEDIATLY. Ty for ur time, and play safe.
I posted this a month ago, and he recently came back, so hes still in action. Please be careful

--Saiyan--
03-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Didn't you already post this? And message me the website, lol, i will give them a blank account.

Kekea
03-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Lol.... Okay... I AM WARNED!!!

dannyboymed
03-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Ugh, horrible.

hedgeog325
04-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Hmm
Stupid keylogger's :D

lauralol
04-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Didn't you already post this? And message me the website, lol, i will give them a blank account.

NEVER do that! It's stupid! The website contains trojans and viruses as he said, and just going on the website could result in you getting keylogged anyway!

Vicious-Elmo
04-05-2005, 05:04 PM
would it happen to be habbohotel.in? because thi happened to my mate someone said hes room was really cool and he had to go onto this site to see the reveiw on it and hes habbo reloaded and he signed back in o.O O.o

---MAD---
04-05-2005, 05:14 PM
:o scary...thanks for the warning tho..

--Saiyan--
04-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Don't Hackers learn?

cocaine
11-05-2005, 03:32 PM
They'll never get their own way :D

al123
11-05-2005, 03:37 PM
could tie in wit the .in thing

SenoritaSaint
12-05-2005, 03:03 PM
Eeek! I will keep a lookout!

habboartist
10-06-2005, 07:29 PM
*cough* Lie!! Stop trying to get Rep!!!

Lol. You cant get a name like 'Hotelstaff' Noob!!

Just another lie to get rep! Your scamming us!!

LesbianGhost
10-06-2005, 07:34 PM
*cough* Lie!! Stop trying to get Rep!!!

Lol. You cant get a name like 'Hotelstaff' Noob!!

Just another lie to get rep! Your scamming us!!

Um dear, your signature says - "Please Give Me Rep..." so you can hardly talk.

.ArSoN.
11-06-2005, 01:49 AM
Man that just makes me mad i just had somone msg me a sight that looked like habbo and i was about to logg back in because my direct player errered.anyway i omost clicked on check in but insted i disided to read the new "newsie" and i took me to the REAL habbo sight xD that was close i would post the sight but rules wont let me :(

habboartist
11-06-2005, 10:38 AM
shad-up-face!

Septicemia
13-06-2005, 07:53 PM
This needs to be made a stickie, its extreamly dangerous and all habbos need to be warned:
Ok i MUST warn everybody about this scam, it almoast took me, and it could take you. A person named HotelStaff or some other name will come into your room and say, congrats youve been selected to star in our room of the week. They will give you their "fan site" adress and youll goto it, but theres nothing there. Behind ur browser, it quickly resets your habbo hotel popup so it looks lilke u mysteriously logged out. DO NOT PLACE UR NAME AND PASS HERE!!!! i caught it before it was too late. It also places about 50-60 keyloggers and trojens on ur comupter, so if you fall into this trap, VIRUS SCAN UR COMPUTER IMMEDIATLY. Ty for ur time, and play safe.
I posted this a month ago, and he recently came back, so hes still in action. Please be careful

How can it place 50-60 keyloggers and Trojans On your computer, obviously 50-60 keyloggers/Trojans Would make your computer lag..

GommeInc
13-06-2005, 08:11 PM
LOL, that is not a bad scam, if they were Hotel Staff they would'nt have a fan site for one and also, there isnt a weekly room competition. This is just another n00bish scam and it doesn't need to be pinned.

-sFusion-
13-06-2005, 08:56 PM
wow. and to think people just sit around figuring ways of messing up people's computers... how sick.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!