PDA

View Full Version : Jealousy

Cwmbran
25-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Argh I hate it.

I get jealous too easy and I don't like it.
Me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 3 weeks now, and I find my self getting jealous when she talks about other boys. I know for a fact that she would not cheat on me or even consider it. (I'm not trying to sound vain.) But I can't help but get a little jealous, anything you guys/gals can suggest to help me stop getting jealous?

I know trying to stop jealousy is probably impossible but just a suggestion on something I can do to maybe stop reduces it's effects?

+Rep to all that help.
If you want any other info like our age etc just ask. :)

niaux
26-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Argh I hate it.

I get jealous too easy and I don't like it.
Me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 3 weeks now, and I find my self getting jealous when she talks about other boys. I know for a fact that she would not cheat on me or even consider it. (I'm not trying to sound vain.) But I can't help but get a little jealous, anything you guys/gals can suggest to help me stop getting jealous?

I know trying to stop jealousy is probably impossible but just a suggestion on something I can do to maybe stop reduces it's effects?

+Rep to all that help.
If you want any other info like our age etc just ask. :)

i suffer with the exact same problem :eusa_wall

beth
26-05-2007, 09:46 AM
i get proper jealous @ times, but i think the best thing you can do is talk to your partner about it. because they can like "settle" your mind etc. [:

Antallica
26-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Haha i get jealous but i know that me and my gf love each other :D

Just try and not be jealous, i know its hard but just try and stay calm ;D

Carlos
26-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Is always a problem at first, but just give it time :)

Dentafrice♥
26-05-2007, 10:06 PM
talk to her, ask her if she cannot talk so much about these 'boys' infront of you. as you're her boyfreind

Cwmbran
26-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Is always a problem at first, but just give it time :)

I haven't felt jealous today, good start. :P
Yeh she was talking about some boys but about how much they like this girl.

+Rep to everyone. :)

Dentafrice♥
26-05-2007, 11:03 PM
also say, that she's talking about other boy's instead of you.

Cwmbran
26-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Kyle I will have to owe you rep as I need to spread from the last I reped you.

Thanks again. :)

Carlos
26-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Good luck on ur relationship dude :)

UnholyJess
27-05-2007, 10:37 AM
If your new to relationships, it will take time getting used to.
My boyfriend complains that i talk about my guy friend too much
that's because i have more guy friend then girls.
cant help it.

If you feel better, you should just tell her.

@K
28-05-2007, 06:35 PM
When ever you start to get jelous kiss her, that's what I used to do with my ex girlfriend:P

YoManGo!
29-05-2007, 07:25 PM
happens to everyone, mate.
ive been with my girlfriend for around 2 months now and there's 18 year old guy who fancies her (even i think hes hot) and i get a wee bit paranoid when she talks to him, but then i just think if she was doing anything with him she wouldnt talk about him so openly to me. plus the fact she finds it scary an 18 year old would fancy a 14 year old.

Sunny.
29-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Same problem, but when shes talking about other boys i just dont think about it or just change the subject asap :P though gd idea, next time il jus kiss her Lol :P:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!