PDA

View Full Version : Woot, Nice being with you guys

Humoured
25-05-2007, 11:52 PM
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4262/wootagehn5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I can finally have a life. Thankyou runescape for finally freeing me.

Anyway people had a fun time with you while it lasted..

If I get the account back 25m worth shall be shared to some..

Anyway enjoy your stay on here, I am going to try start a mini buisness IRL and hopefully get a good income to help develope a great scale buisness later in life. (14 with a buisness would be good)

Anyway again caio.

Axel
25-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Bye bye and good luck with GCSE's.

Humoured
25-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Thanks, I turn into year 10 after this half term so.. It was a good time to get banned because I wont need to quit half way through GCSE coursework or dont quit at all and do rubbish and mess up my life really.

Axel
25-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Btw the games don't really effect you, I've had an A* for a test I didn't revise for, and a D in a test I did revise for. I don't think it makes a difference, but it's your choice to quit.

Humoured
26-05-2007, 12:00 AM
The game still influences your revision and effort at school and also it effects my family and social life. But I must admit without habbo and runescape I wouldnt have a buisness like mind as I do now.

Kieeran
26-05-2007, 12:07 AM
The game still influences your revision and effort at school and also it effects my family and social life. But I must admit without habbo and runescape I wouldnt have a buisness like mind as I do now.

im curious what your enterprise is.

Humoured
26-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Ok well 1st off I going to start a flower selling buisness, (got plans already developing, I will try get a project up and going ASAP). After this if all go's well I will have a good enough ammount to invest into properties or get in with a working successful buisness. I will now have the experience and money to develop big scale ideas of my own.

Sly
26-05-2007, 12:16 AM
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4262/wootagehn5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I can finally have a life. Thankyou runescape for finally freeing me.

Anyway people had a fun time with you while it lasted..

If I get the account back 25m worth shall be shared to some..

Anyway enjoy your stay on here, I am going to try start a mini buisness IRL and hopefully get a good income to help develope a great scale buisness later in life. (14 with a buisness would be good)

Anyway again caio.
Byeeee xox n if u get that 25m back the only real fair way to share it out would be to give it all to me tbh

Kieeran
26-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Ok well 1st off I going to start a flower selling buisness, (got plans already developing, I will try get a project up and going ASAP). After this if all go's well I will have a good enough ammount to invest into properties or get in with a working successful buisness. I will now have the experience and money to develop big scale ideas of my own.

Do you understand all the risks with taking a business up. You sure u know what you're doing & the way your going about it, you should have research and stuff,

Humoured
26-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Do you understand all the risks with taking a business up. You sure u know what you're doing & the way your going about it, you should have research and stuff,
Yep, I have got a plan of developing the flower buisness, and also my uncle is very high up in management/ownership of Dreams (furniture store) and im sure he is willing to give me pointers ect of how to go about doing things. I've wanted to get involved with this kind of thing for quite a while now and I KNOW this is what I want to do.

If anyone wants to help me with some ideas tips and pointers please Feel free to PM me.

Sabra
26-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Sorry to see you go. Good luck with the flower business and everything else; send me flowers pls! :P <3

Jackk
26-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Good luck with your business, cya

Imnotpure
26-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Gl in life, its ur choice
u made a good one
cya :P

Ramones
26-05-2007, 01:44 PM
interesting choice of business lolz, but good luck

Hoax
26-05-2007, 02:31 PM
you thilly goose.

Humoured
26-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Well they have given me the Last Chance appeal. How can I structure it well to get the account back so I can get some stuff off it for soome of you guys..

Bun
26-05-2007, 06:12 PM
wow man, didn't really know you but you seem quite intelligent (or just one of those *Removed* that nobody likes who thinks they can live their dreams just like that, high doubful though). gl in life :).

Edited by Youheard (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Royal
26-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Good luck with real life and nice goal :P

le harry
27-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Goodye & Goodluck =]

efq
27-05-2007, 08:52 AM
Could I have 1mil if ya get back :P

gl with business if starts up

Vibes
27-05-2007, 09:23 AM
yerr gl m8,
u sound rly clever.
But remember,
ma dad owns his own business nd all he says is 'do nyfing for tha customer'
Also a gr8 tip.
Neva get dissorganised,
tha second you do yuul be wasting time.

Good luck and hope you fulfill your goal
x

Ur becoming like distad,
All these long term goals lol

But hopefully u will complete this 1 :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!