PDA

View Full Version : [FR] Habbo using Digifix's alt?!?

Fall.
26-05-2007, 09:25 AM
I was on Habbo.fr and I cam across something I noticed from Digifix!

http://images.habbohotel.fr/c_images/sos/fi_mino.gif
http://images.habbohotel.fr/c_images/sos/fi_mino.gif

Digifix's alt -
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=254294

mangle
26-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Either he ripped , they ripped , they struck up a deal or he wona comp.

Verrou
26-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Habbo T&C: If a picture has anything to do with habbo or sulake corp it belongs to them. As you can see there is a habbo in that alt there for it is theirs.

Earthquake
26-05-2007, 12:50 PM
He works for habbo hotel/won a competition is all I can say, good find.

Black_Apalachi
26-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Habbo T&C: If a picture has anything to do with habbo or sulake corp it belongs to them. As you can see there is a habbo in that alt there for it is theirs.

Technically that isn't a Habbo but it would be funny if that were the case :P. I'd agree that he won a competition or something similar :).

Shawnstra
26-05-2007, 11:09 PM

Sulake is smart :rolleyes:

Revivalry
27-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Either he ripped , they ripped , they struck up a deal or he wona comp.

I doubt Sulake rip alterations.. Im sure they are capable of creating them all by thereselves.

Nixon!
27-05-2007, 02:16 PM
I doubt Sulake rip alterations.. Im sure they are capable of creating them all by thereselves.

this is not the first time an alt has appeared on a habbo site so dont go saying that XD

-Digifix
28-05-2007, 11:40 AM
my own story:

A guy from fi. entered my alt for a sticker competition and he won it! with MY alt, habbo used it as a sticker on .fi and now habbo is using it, i've already mailed habbo about this!

Laurensh1
28-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Habbo's what are they cheating.. Pfft stupid noobs!

Kardan
28-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Habbo use loads of alterations on sites, usually with permission.
If you haven't noticed, on the UK hotel, many pictures/animations have Kotu's Habbo in :)

Leprachaun--X
28-05-2007, 12:16 PM

He is quite right :)

However Habbo do tend to ask :)

Nice alt though :)

Jordy
28-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Sulake own every Alteration anyway, you can't copyright any Habbo alterations. One of the copyright laws is that, even if you edit something it still belongs to them.

So he originally edited a Habbo in the alteration, so it's Sulake's. They don't need to ask for permission, give credit, or anything like that. Tbh they could use Habbo's as their pixel artists, just use the furni alterations, make them into furni, and they're not doing anything wrong.

You
28-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Sulake own every Alteration anyway, you can't copyright any Habbo alterations. One of the copyright laws is that, even if you edit something it still belongs to them.

So he originally edited a Habbo in the alteration, so it's Sulake's. They don't need to ask for permission, give credit, or anything like that. Tbh they could use Habbo's as their pixel artists, just use the furni alterations, make them into furni, and they're not doing anything wrong.
Nice way to basically repeat what someone said.

CrazyColaist
28-05-2007, 11:22 PM
Ye anything to do with sulakes images its theres.

Pyroka
28-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Habbo use loads of alterations on sites, usually with permission.
If you haven't noticed, on the UK hotel, many pictures/animations have Kotu's Habbo in :)

It's because Andru is leet and bribes Lost_witness to put his images in. :P I hate how people rip other images for competitions though, sucks to be you Digifix but I guess you can rest in the fact that they like your work..

Ekalb
29-05-2007, 06:02 AM
my own story:

A guy from fi. entered my alt for a sticker competition and he won it! with MY alt, habbo used it as a sticker on .fi and now habbo is using it, i've already mailed habbo about this!

They own it so you can't do much.

-Digifix
29-05-2007, 08:47 AM
They own it so you can't do much.

i just want my name under my alt, and not from someone else :(

Ekalb
29-05-2007, 09:39 AM
i just want my name under my alt, and not from someone else :(

Pray that you are replied to by a nice staff member then :)

Art
30-05-2007, 12:40 AM
lol if they reply ina foreign language.

Nixon!
30-05-2007, 01:17 AM
Ye anything to do with sulakes images its theres.

not true at all, if you take a picture of anything (including habbo!) you own that picture and the rights to it and whos to say you cant do a little computer editing to that picture?
thats really the only way around it if you want to keep your alterations yours :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!