PDA

View Full Version : Does "Habbo Hotel" Effect your life?

Lilian
26-05-2007, 06:41 PM
This maybe a stupid question but for some people including me have problems with life which involve habbo hotel.

I feel asif its taken over my life and screwed me up and I hate it. I would love just to get it out of my head but it just seems impossible. Sometimes it really gets me down and has an effect on my life.

Im sorry if this maybe in the wrong forum but I was wondering weather of any Habbo Hotel players feel the same way or have any problems with habbo that effect their lifes.

benjamin
26-05-2007, 06:48 PM
I admit like, two years ago I went on it a lottt, but I think that's because when I moved I didnt' live near any mates so I didn't go out. Crap excuse, but yeah. Doesn't know, did a long time ago.

VPSwow
26-05-2007, 06:50 PM
I used to be on it nearly 24/7, now im rarely on. I realised i dint really have much of a social life. I suggest the next time a friend rings and says come out, dont think twice about staying on the computer ;D

Hope this has helped :D

Lilian
26-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Yer recently I have started going out more. But even if I go on something related to it can drive me insane.

:LeKevin:
26-05-2007, 06:53 PM
When I first joined Habbo, I was obsessed with it. Was no need for it to be honest. Now I rarely go on :S Only now and then to check messages.

You'll 'grow out of it' so to speak soon. :]

Lilian
26-05-2007, 06:54 PM
I wish it was really that easy. I really do.

Antallica
26-05-2007, 06:55 PM
No not at all, i like going on it when im bored. I have a life and its great.

Ashhizzle
26-05-2007, 06:56 PM
I admit like, two years ago I went on it a lottt, but I think that's because when I moved I didnt' live near any mates so I didn't go out. Crap excuse, but yeah. Doesn't know, did a long time ago.
I was like that, since i've been going out with mroe mates from skl i barely go on tbh :P

Lilian
26-05-2007, 06:57 PM
No not at all, i like going on it when im bored. I have a life and its great.

That to me sounds like your saying "Haha you haven't got a life." Although you proberly didn't mean it like that which hopefully you never. But it reply to what you said, its alright for some.

eee777
26-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Ive played for 6 years

And I used to not get on that much
but now i'm on 10 hours a day

Lilian
26-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Ive played for 6 years

And I used to not get on that much
but now i'm on 10 hours a day

Doesn't it have an effect on your social life though?

Caution
26-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Nope. It used to.
The pc does, not Habbo.

MJJ
26-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Yep, when I started habbo I was on all the time, but thankfully I'm not on it that much anymore :]

bo$$
26-05-2007, 07:08 PM
I first started Habbo like... 6 years ago. lol. 2001.
Ive taken long breaks here and there.. but w/e lol.
I don't think its affected my life at all.
Like if I have a choice to go out with friends or play habbo, I'll pick friends.
I usually go on when I'm bored and have nothing to do.

Lilian
26-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Yer, I know you have the option and everything but what im saying is:

Does Habbo not cause you any problems at all with your social life?

bo$$
26-05-2007, 07:18 PM
None whatsoever.

It just depends on the person I guess.
My social life is better then habbo.
Some people aren't like that with or without Habbo.
and some people prefer playing online then going out.
It all depends on the person

Hurts
26-05-2007, 07:20 PM
I used to be on it alot nearly every day untill the past month. I found it to become very boring, everything seems the same all the time and many people i use to get along with on it, don't play anymore so i cba with it now. It is very addictive game tho, i still check the homepage daily for new things :'( I go out more now i don't play it, owell.

Lilian
26-05-2007, 07:21 PM
It sounds sad but its like I cannot get it out of my head although I really really want to.

mangle
26-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Get hacked.
itll send youright off , did with me.

font
26-05-2007, 07:28 PM
If you play a "retro" hotel, then you get bored of normal Habbo.

benjamin
26-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Yer, I know you have the option and everything but what im saying is:

Does Habbo not cause you any problems at all with your social life?
Oh, you mean did people ever chooose habbo over social?

if so then no lol.

Lilian
26-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Get hacked.
itll send youright off , did with me.

Ive been hacked, Had all my rares taken, my hosting company taken, domains taken, msn taken. Made me more determind to stay and fight against hackers.

If you play a "retro" hotel, then you get bored of normal Habbo.

Yer thats true! Retros get boring though because sometimes theres not enough people.

Ashhizzle
26-05-2007, 07:56 PM
habbo Has never come over my life, freinds have always come first tbh

Lilian
26-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Its not that I don't put friends first!

Its that Habbo gets me down and I cannot seem to quit.

4:20
26-05-2007, 08:00 PM
I used to be on habbo 24/7 but now its gotten realy boring :P

Lilian
26-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Its not just Habbo its everything to do with Habbo Inall. I really dont play the hotel that much! I only go on if im really really bored.

Pyroka
26-05-2007, 08:15 PM
I played it for around 2 years, and I still do play it from time to time but heres the thing; I don't go for furniture anymore. I've put furniture down to the main reason I stayed on Habbo, because it's your money in the game and you sort of get attached to furni like you would a friend. It sounds sad I know, but it's true. I was probably the same as Benji too, I had just moved down from North west to South west & you'd think theres tons to do in Devon, which there is! The problem was however, is that I never had that many mates who went out at the time I played Habbo which was years 9 & 10 in school.. Now I'm in year 11 and I went off it right then since well, my mates go out and so do I.

Oh and I did get hacked once, I lost around 2 Snow floors so I was pretty gutted at the time however I got over it. Only 3 snow patches were bought, rest were traded so I wasn't too battered.. It was a shame though. I now go on Habbo regularly but I do regulate it to a sensible time so it doesn't take over my entire life. I've realised that friends and family are more important than Habbo Hotel. :)

Shawnstra
26-05-2007, 11:28 PM
I used to be on it on all my free time last year. But this year, due to social life, studying, and a more demanding work schedule (I am now in secondary school), I play it about 1-2 hours a day.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!