26-05-2007, 06:46 PM
My friend on habbo.com
was permed
and has been given the rare "Second Chance"

Here is a screen shot of the email
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/207/avatarne2.png

VPSwow
26-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Lucky :D i was permed on my acc a while back and then like 6 months later i was unbanned :S

Robby
26-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Sam happened to me,

I was banned in september i think, i emailed a few times then like 2 months later i emailed them at complete random and they gave me another chance.

They seem to be doing this alot lately.

Soy
26-05-2007, 08:22 PM
this doesnt happen often... lucky :(

Pyroka
26-05-2007, 08:24 PM
How considerate of them, I guess after you get burnt you don't touch the pan.. If you get me.

Hazza
26-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Happened to me last week actually! I emailed just as a shot and got unbanned after 9 months of being banned! They do seem to be doing it lately, But its good:D.

Carriage
26-05-2007, 08:35 PM
I once emailed habbo staff i would give them £5 through paypal if they unbanned me and guess what? They did lmao...

Breakfloor
26-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Cool. tell him on good luck on keeping it unbanned.. my friend got unbanned and his account was being watched and even if he swore once like two minutes later BOOM! banned for like between 2/4 hours

Lozzoling
26-05-2007, 08:45 PM
ah i wish that'd happen to my lozzoling account

Ashhizzle
26-05-2007, 08:49 PM
luckynessness

Carlos
26-05-2007, 09:58 PM
nice, i had a free red BB given to me like 2 years ago after complaining via email about some items that went missing.. that actually didn't.

Yux
26-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Hmm I think there's more to this than just a 'second chance'

Dentafrice♥
26-05-2007, 11:18 PM
i got the 'rare' second chance

Shawnstra
26-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Can't see the screenie :(

eee777
27-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Well yea there is.

She provided hard evidents and wrote 2 pages

hadouken!
27-05-2007, 12:32 AM
They always send that. If you send a big email saying how silly you were they always unban, but not twice.

habbofreeadscom
27-05-2007, 01:09 AM
I guess they unban account when they realise that habbo pay ( generate sales). if you are a FREE habbo.. I don't think they ever unban you.

This is buiness and sales is the result for the hotel manager. When sales is down.. their jobs are at stake.

Btw Don't forget that we are actually their boss. We pay for their wages.

As mentioned. players are decreasing and if they keep kicking people off... What will happen?

Giving you a second chance means giving them a chance to gain more income.:eusa_whis

VistaBoy
27-05-2007, 01:21 AM
he was very lucky i think.

le harry
27-05-2007, 05:10 AM
Too bad they wont unban Aight.

Antony
27-05-2007, 09:07 AM
I guess they unban account when they realise that habbo pay ( generate sales). if you are a FREE habbo.. I don't think they ever unban you.

This is buiness and sales is the result for the hotel manager. When sales is down.. their jobs are at stake.

Btw Don't forget that we are actually their boss. We pay for their wages.

As mentioned. players are decreasing and if they keep kicking people off... What will happen?

Giving you a second chance means giving them a chance to gain more income.:eusa_whis

When sales are down, their jobs are not at stake atall. Thats like saying to someone who works in Tesco, if you don't sell 10 peices of meat today your out. That's not how it works, Site Producers aren't their to just get an 'income' - their is a lot more roles to their jobs, such as community related work, and Sulake is a business, so ofcourse one of their main targets will be hitting to their monthly aimed targets.

As mentioned, Sulake is a business and it's a good move, un-banning accounts that have been banned for minor offenses, if their players can increase = more money for them? It's a good tactical move, and they are giving you a second chance letting you know about the Habbo Way and saying everyone deserves a second chance?

And no, you aren't anyones boss, infact your the kid who pays Sulake their income, for things you don't even own?! So in their eyes, your the kids lured into purchasing things on their site which they can remove from you at any time. Sulake's source of income isn't just on their website material, they deal with people everywhere, their is also advertising slapped all over their sites which is a huge income business wise.

Black_Apalachi
27-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Lucky :D i was permed on my acc a while back and then like 6 months later i was unbanned :S

It took me that long when it was an unfair perm :rolleyes:.

bloemje
28-05-2007, 11:50 AM
.:bloemje:. will be unbanned in 2016 n_n'
That's to long I guess =[ And I think it was an unfair ban,
I first started a habbo called bloemje, I was an unknowing habbo, and was helping someone with advertising scamsites, ok that was wrong, but I got banned on that account, later I got banned on my new account named .:bloemje:. because they tought I logged in on someone's account.
:eusa_wall

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!