PDA

View Full Version : My Winning Extract!

KevSays
03-05-2005, 02:56 PM
This is my winning extract that I've copied from my English book..

This came 4th and it was a competition of creating mood.

I'm hoping this will improve my chance of becoming a Habbox Writer.

:

He really was a loner. No-one with sense would ever try to befriend him, and, judging by his actions I think he preferred it that way. His past was hardly acceptable but he still came to the old water creek occasionally.

To be honest, I didn't think much of him when he first arrived, but I was a little kid with no cares in the world but over the years, I got older and wiser. Now I know it's sensible to take precautions whenever he may pass by.

He is one-in-a-million; hardly in a good way though.
He had that true killer instinct about him..

Well, any good guys??

Painiac
06-05-2005, 06:33 AM
Very nice.. A nice image in such a short piece of writing.. I'd like to see that lengthened. Made into a short story perhaps... rep added. :D

Surname
06-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Very good, but I agree with the previous poster (forgot his name already :)), it would be good to see this turned into a short story. Well done, :D

Painiac
06-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Nice to see you remember me Derren. :P Actually, if the author didn't mind, I could try my hand at lengthening it then I would repost it on here... if you wanted..

KevSays
07-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Nice to see you remember me Derren. :P Actually, if the author didn't mind, I could try my hand at lengthening it then I would repost it on here... if you wanted..

Yeah sure.. I wouldn't mind.

I'm very busy writing a novel with _Olam_ at the moment.

And I will post that on very shortly once it is done.

Ps. I haven't received the rep yet, but, oh well. :P Ty for idea anyway.

Sins
07-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Humph, I've heard this before. (I remember it from a poem in my English class.) Anyway, enlighten me please.

KevSays
07-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Lmao. You've heard it before? That's rich.

I'll take a picture of my English book to prove to you I've written it.

Drewar
07-05-2005, 11:20 PM
It's touching :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!