PDA

View Full Version : fs2004

Dan!
26-05-2007, 10:59 PM
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5723/woahzm7.png (http://imageshack.us)

this just screen shot of a plane taking off at vr, not should what airport this is at as Adam! gave me the screenshot of Easter taking off :D

Adam!
26-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah, rotating far too hard, and the rear fuselage is about to smash into the ground.. Oh yes, where are your flaps Mr. 12 year old Cody? ;) (NOT old enough to use VATSIM, and you don't use voice because your voice sounds like a 1 year old girl - You HAVE been reported.)

Dan!
26-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah, rotating far too hard, and the rear fuselage is about to smash into the ground.. Oh yes, where are your flaps Mr. 12 year old Cody? ;) (NOT old enough to use VATSIM, and you don't use voice because your voice sounds like a 1 year old girl - You HAVE been reported.)

HAHAHA,

just thinking the time i was on Manchester Ground spotter1 aka cody parked at the side of the runway 24R haha to worried to speak to atc :D

even had to ask him to move cuz adam could not take off

where were your charts mr

Adam!
26-05-2007, 11:07 PM
HAHAHA,

just thinking the time i was on Manchester Ground spotter1 aka cody parked at the side of the runway 24R haha to worried to speak to atc :D

even had to ask him to move cuz adam could not take off

where were your charts mr
Even I had to ask him to move, when he refused I had to contact a supervisor because I couldn't takeoff! - Thats 12 year olds for you.

Dan!
26-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Even I had to ask him to move, when he refused I had to contact a supervisor because I couldn't takeoff! - Thats 12 year olds for you.

indeed simon kool tbh

dam newbie who dont no nothing, it makes my job ten times harder

Adam!
26-05-2007, 11:10 PM
indeed simon kool tbh

dam newbie who dont no nothing, it makes my job ten times harder
And mine, because I end up getting delayed because of them! :|

I mean I don't mind the odd newbie that really wants help, but people like him fustrate me.

Yes Simon is cool, he even called "spotter1" an immature child that needs a life :)

Dan!
26-05-2007, 11:11 PM
And mine, because I end up getting delayed because of them! :|

I mean I don't mind the odd newbie that really wants help, but people like him fustrate me.

Yes Simon is cool, he even called "spotter1" an immature child that needs a life :)

oh yeh, i saw that that chat, he said to me i feel sorry cuz i never get newbies :P where i control

sock
27-05-2007, 04:23 PM
I was showing you graphics.. I wasn't doing a proper flight lmao. Shut up about spotter1 :l what else am I supposed to be.. and whats wrong with that.. for godness sake. Lmao dan you idiot, even a member of vatsim staff said my place was alright. At least I don't spend 10 hours of my life on a simulator adam who needs anger management who is an attention seeker saying he is commiting suicide when he isn' ever going to do that because ur to obsessed ith innsbruck.

Adam!
27-05-2007, 04:41 PM
I was showing you graphics.. I wasn't doing a proper flight lmao. Shut up about spotter1 :l what else am I supposed to be.. and whats wrong with that.. for godness sake. Lmao dan you idiot, even a member of vatsim staff said my place was alright. At least I don't spend 10 hours of my life on a simulator adam who needs anger management who is an attention seeker saying he is commiting suicide when he isn' ever going to do that because ur to obsessed ith innsbruck.
Hahahahaha, lmaoooo roflllll!

You was doing a proper flight, you told me :)

Spotter1 is a pathetic callsign, you need to sort yourself out mate.

Ermm a member of vatsim staff told me and Dan your position was incorrect, and that "plane spotting" on Vatsim isn't aloud.

What? - I don't get your 10 hours of my life on a simulator..

I need anger management, not saying I don't am I? ;)

LOL - Obsessed with Innsbruck? - Err no.. Your obsessed with Australia.

Tbh, learn your stuff, get a life, and stop pretending your older than you are! :D

sock
27-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Ye, 10 hours flying to orlando all the time, and I wasn't doing a proper flight your dreaming things.. I never fly in australia hardly. The vatsim staff, then said I was alright where I was.

Adam!
27-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Ye, 10 hours flying to orlando all the time, and I wasn't doing a proper flight your dreaming things.. I never fly in australia hardly. The vatsim staff, then said I was alright where I was.
All the time? - TWICE.

Hahahaha, you need to get your facts correct, SERIOUSALLY.

Im not dreaming things, you told me you was doing a PROPER flight and screenied it because you was pleased with the graphics..

All you talk about is planes and Australia, so get a life :)

Tom H
27-05-2007, 05:23 PM
I own FS X ty

sock
27-05-2007, 06:21 PM
All the time? - TWICE.

Hahahaha, you need to get your facts correct, SERIOUSALLY.

Im not dreaming things, you told me you was doing a PROPER flight and screenied it because you was pleased with the graphics..

All you talk about is planes and Australia, so get a life :)

*** you do like 5+ hour flights at least once a week. Adam, if you think I was doing a proper flight, then where was I going to then? i just sent you a screenie saying I was pleased with the graphics, Unless I said I was thendoing a flight to somewhere, thats means we both got muddled up.

Kenneth
27-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Adam remember when I was playing around and I said a I was going to land on you with a heli. and you reported me ;P.

Antony
27-05-2007, 08:37 PM
VATSIM sounds fun, however as Adam will know I have only recently got back into it and learning again from the start, picking up the basics. I hope to join it soon!

On the talk of FS2004, Anyone know where I can get a good Emirates Airbus from? Not POSKY please, Boeing or Airbus, not fussed. Just one I can take to Dubai from the UK, Good panel and one I can put Wing Views on. :D

---MAD---
28-05-2007, 05:08 PM
VATSIM rules, adam made me shout things at the tower guy lol.

Dan!
29-05-2007, 12:48 AM

yes cuz the rules are basic on real world :)

if anyone like to no who goes on vatsim,

their a big event going on at the airport i control at EGCC (Manchester)
the event is called No more 24! - Thursday 7th June

on the Northern RTS on one of the most manic nights in Manchester history on Thursday 7th June, as we say goodbye to 24/06 and hello to 23/05.

Manchester will be staffed to the roof, from delivery through to manchester control, between 1800z (19:00 BST) and 2100z (22:00 BST).

Come fly in, out, and around and about to try to confuse all the controllers as much as possible! Should make for some... interesting flights!

as they are changing runway we get to point we have aircraft landng every 30secs which beat London Heathrow on vatsim and in real life it wonth it trust me. worst thing is i got to taxi all these aircraft to stands ect :(

but it for us to get use to new runway numbers

also,
ant it great place to join adam got me to join ages ago now lmao

VATSIM sounds fun, however as Adam will know I have only recently got back into it and learning again from the start, picking up the basics. I hope to join it soon!

On the talk of FS2004, Anyone know where I can get a good Emirates Airbus from? Not POSKY please, Boeing or Airbus, not fussed. Just one I can take to Dubai from the UK, Good panel and one I can put Wing Views on. :D

also ill pm you a link where me adam get freeware aircraft

and one eles wanna no just give me a pm :)

sock
29-05-2007, 08:52 AM
dan you don't even fly on fs so why do you need freeware aircraft?

Dan!
29-05-2007, 03:30 PM
dan you don't even fly on fs so why do you need freeware aircraft?

erm, i use fs for The Virtual Tower View :) and i can fly and i no how to speak to atc under like some. oh wow i have link to freeware so wot if i dont fly on fs :)

sock
29-05-2007, 04:34 PM
*** dan, I can talk to atc lmao, you have only had me once, when I refused to go to stand cos I wanted to stay on grass haha, and then the staff came on, and spoke to me and said that where I was, was fine, so ha. You told me that you couldn't fly.. I don't get you.

Dan!
29-05-2007, 06:51 PM
*** dan, I can talk to atc lmao, you have only had me once, when I refused to go to stand cos I wanted to stay on grass haha, and then the staff came on, and spoke to me and said that where I was, was fine, so ha. You told me that you couldn't fly.. I don't get you.

tuttut, at that start of this.

yes i can fly Helicopters. i choose not to fly, i could if i wanted to. but i find it boreding?

and i was not talking about your atc skillz in my last post so why bring it up?
your one causeing the problems.

Adam!
30-05-2007, 06:54 PM
*** you do like 5+ hour flights at least once a week. Adam, if you think I was doing a proper flight, then where was I going to then? i just sent you a screenie saying I was pleased with the graphics, Unless I said I was thendoing a flight to somewhere, thats means we both got muddled up.

Lmao, errr try 3- hours. ;) - You SAID you was going to Malaga, and that it was a real flight.. Yeah, it was so stop trying to get out of it.

It was Shanwick Oceanic Control, and I said say hello hello!

tuttut, at that start of this.

yes i can fly Helicopters. i choose not to fly, i could if i wanted to. but i find it boreding?

and i was not talking about your atc skillz in my last post so why bring it up?
your one causeing the problems.

Yes you can fly helicopters, really good - Alot better than me..

You can fly planes, to a certain extent :P

Mr. 12 year old girl, you cannot talk to ATC, your voice is too high pitched.. You wouldn't have a clue what to say, where as Dan is a very good air traffic controler.. And well me, well you know that I kick your ***.

Dan!
30-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Lmao, errr try 3- hours. ;) - You SAID you was going to Malaga, and that it was a real flight.. Yeah, it was so stop trying to get out of it.

It was Shanwick Oceanic Control, and I said say hello hello!

Yes you can fly helicopters, really good - Alot better than me..

You can fly planes, to a certain extent :P

Mr. 12 year old girl, you cannot talk to ATC, your voice is too high pitched.. You wouldn't have a clue what to say, where as Dan is a very good air traffic controler.. And well me, well you know that I kick your ***.

its not hard to fly a plane if im doing it in the right way that another matter :P

thanks for commenting on my atc skills adam :)

iAdam
18-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Stop fighting please, I know loads of pilots they wouldn't go around talking like this to each other, can't we all just get along.

Easters, check your PM's

cheers, DJ-Simpson

Dan!
19-06-2007, 01:45 AM
Stop fighting please, I know loads of pilots they wouldn't go around talking like this to each other, can't we all just get along.

Easters, check your PM's

cheers, DJ-Simpson

erm, who are you tell me wot to do. only person that can do that is a mod or an admin

also your sig is wrong mate :)

it would be : G-SLOW, Requesting VFR clearance :) not request taxi to the active :) even easter noes that

iAdam
19-06-2007, 03:18 PM
erm, who are you tell me wot to do. only person that can do that is a mod or an admin

also your sig is wrong mate :)

it would be : G-SLOW, Requesting VFR clearance :) not request taxi to the active :) even easter noes that

That's funny, every operator I know says I can skip that part.

sock
19-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Dan, who said he was talking from the start, I could say "This is Speedbird 9 requesting takeoff clearence" it don't mean I started with it.

Dan!
20-06-2007, 04:43 AM
Dan, who said he was talking from the start, I could say "This is Speedbird 9 requesting takeoff clearence" it don't mean I started with it.

and at all the airport i control at you need to get VFR clearance reason you can taxi to the holding point because it small airport

ahh, im not going to start agureing about it

anyway i have mentoring tonight on Manchester Tower :D wanna get my Senior Student Rating :) then i can get Validation on Heathrow Tower / Ground :D

Adam!
20-06-2007, 05:15 AM
You don't request takeoff clearence.. It's given to you, hahaha.

Dan!
20-06-2007, 06:11 AM
You don't request takeoff clearence.. It's given to you, hahaha.

it would be appoah tango 1, it up to the control if it safe to carry on or if it is lineup and wait 05l :)

Callum.
20-06-2007, 06:26 AM
Wow, this sounds intresting.

Where do you download / buy it? And can you fly small planes to say Jersey etc?

Adam!
20-06-2007, 06:30 AM
Wow, this sounds intresting.

Where do you download / buy it? And can you fly small planes to say Jersey etc?
Buy: PC World/Game - Any computer shop really..

Download: See your PM

And fly from anywhere to anywhere.. I could fly from Manchester to Liverpool if I wanted too, rather pointless but meh!

And the network we are talking about is http://www.vatsim.net

HotelUser
20-06-2007, 10:39 AM
I just picked FL 2004 up at the store. I know how to fly and land and stuff but not really how to navigate around, I just use the GPS shift 3 thing but I've never tried landing somewhere with that.. Am I doing that correctly?
(Sorry for the off topic-ish question)

Dan!
20-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Buy: PC World/Game - Any computer shop really..

Download: See your PM

And fly from anywhere to anywhere.. I could fly from Manchester to Liverpool if I wanted too, rather pointless but meh!

And the network we are talking about is http://www.vatsim.net

also a joystick would be a plus its easy to fly that way :)

sock
20-06-2007, 03:10 PM
ye it is given to you, its just an example.

iAdam
20-06-2007, 03:35 PM

And my prop is running so I'd of requested it before.

Adam!
20-06-2007, 03:55 PM
"G-SLOW ready for taxi" in that case..

No need for "to the active" lol.

iAdam
20-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Fair enough it's settled.

HotelUser
20-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Am I missing something? Their FAQ doesn't have How do I see who is online in it or am I dumb..

Kieran
21-06-2007, 12:04 PM
You need Squawkbox :D

Then login with that and you can see other people. I might try and get back into this. I tried doing the ATC training with the Northern RTS but my net kept kicking me from the servers so I couldnt even do training. Let alone control planes. It really annoyed me. So much that I havent even logged in since then :P

Adam!
21-06-2007, 01:44 PM

Then login with that and you can see other people. I might try and get back into this. I tried doing the ATC training with the Northern RTS but my net kept kicking me from the servers so I couldnt even do training. Let alone control planes. It really annoyed me. So much that I havent even logged in since then :P

Lol, Dan is part of the Northern RTS.

It's proberbly all changed since you last controled, when Dan was telling me I was supprised.. It used to be join, connect, control.. Not anymore!

However, being a pilot is just simple (Well it's actually hard, but simple for me now i've done it for ages)

Dan!
21-06-2007, 02:25 PM

heheh, wooohooo someone who was a part of my rts :D

my name on vatsim is Daniel Green :)

Lol, Dan is part of the Northern RTS.

It's proberbly all changed since you last controled, when Dan was telling me I was supprised.. It used to be join, connect, control.. Not anymore!

However, being a pilot is just simple (Well it's actually hard, but simple for me now i've done it for ages)

haha, adam cause new rules set down by vatsim

thanks for the flying last night on my mentoring on tower :D

Kieran
21-06-2007, 02:54 PM
I used to fly aswell. But again. connection problems made it so i couldnt do it. I was part of British Airways VA. But got kicked out because on inactivity :'(

Stupid Pipex closing ports after 6PM :'(

Adam!
21-06-2007, 03:08 PM
I used to fly aswell. But again. connection problems made it so i couldnt do it. I was part of British Airways VA. But got kicked out because on inactivity :'(

Stupid Pipex closing ports after 6PM :'(
British Airways VA has never appealed to me for some reason, I know its highly respected and all that.. But if theres one thing there is too much of on vatsim its speedbird..

I prefer to fly Ryanair, XL, easyJet and Monarch. :)

Get ya *** back on vatsim :P

Dan!
21-06-2007, 03:26 PM
British Airways VA has never appealed to me for some reason, I know its highly respected and all that.. But if theres one thing there is too much of on vatsim its speedbird..

I prefer to fly Ryanair, XL, easyJet and Monarch. :)

Get ya *** back on vatsim :P

hehe, thatr wot i said in a pm haha

i work for va called http://www.yourperception.nl/ and it just open a Hub at egcc im the manager for it :D

HotelUser
21-06-2007, 06:39 PM
This little thing is fun, I got it working but I don't hear anyone talking.. Hmm.. I see them but don't hear them, is that normal?

Adam!
21-06-2007, 06:59 PM
This little thing is fun, I got it working but I don't hear anyone talking.. Hmm.. I see them but don't hear them, is that normal?
Yes unless your on an ATC frequency.

Kieran
21-06-2007, 07:07 PM
I might reinstall it all again. See If I can stay connected for more than 5 minutes at a time :P

HotelUser
21-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Yes unless your on an ATC frequency.

I read the guide on how to do that before, but, I did and I still didn't hear it, I probably did it wrong or something happened. If you have any advice to give to a new flyer I would appreciate it.

Dan!
22-06-2007, 01:02 AM
if your using the program called squwak box then type in .com1 then the atc freq for e.g 118.620

HotelUser
22-06-2007, 01:26 AM
if your using the program called squwak box then type in .com1 then the atc freq for e.g 118.620

I'm using Fsinn. No matter what I change on my radio (shift 2 radio) Nothing is changing to ATC?

Dan!
22-06-2007, 06:39 AM
I'm using Fsinn. No matter what I change on my radio (shift 2 radio) Nothing is changing to ATC?

ahhh, that program is rubbish soz dno how to use that rubbish

Kieran
22-06-2007, 09:03 AM
FSInns rubbish. Get Squawkbox.

Then look what frequency ATC is on. Itll be by their name, Like
EGCC_GND(xxx.xx)

Then simply set your COM1 on your radio to xxx.xx. If you get it right, the squawkbox light will turn green and you should be able to hear and speak to them

Dan!
22-06-2007, 02:38 PM
FSInns rubbish. Get Squawkbox.

Then look what frequency ATC is on. Itll be by their name, Like
EGCC_GND(xxx.xx)

Then simply set your COM1 on your radio to xxx.xx. If you get it right, the squawkbox light will turn green and you should be able to hear and speak to them

on squawkbox all you need to type is .com1 118.620 like that :)

HotelUser
23-06-2007, 02:22 PM
on squawkbox all you need to type is .com1 118.620 like that :)

I got it and I can now tune in to other pilots radios, but I need to contact the ATC people, the VATSIM.net/prc doesn't really, from what I can see, tell you how to know if the ATC person belongs to the airport you are in, I contacted a ATC and it was in the wrong airport, how do I know if that ATC is in my area

sock
29-06-2007, 03:04 PM
By the ICAO code, there like codes for airports, some icao codes are

Manchester - EGCC
Barcelona - LEBL
Heathrow - EGLL

Whatever the code is whatever the airport.

Kieran
29-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Whenever I login, it only shows nearby airports....

Lycan
29-06-2007, 06:30 PM
=)

i'm going to be reinstalling ether fs2004 with a large collection of add ons this weekend or fsx ... set it going with a dual screen

who needs a national diplomia in IT when you have fligt simulators

sock
30-06-2007, 09:27 AM
ye tenatious thats cos its the server your on.

Kieran
30-06-2007, 03:57 PM
I would do dual screen but it would be wierd :P

22" screen with either a 17 or 15" screen xP

Lycan
30-06-2007, 03:58 PM
fsx isn't the best to have dual on... going to install 2004 instead later which i knowis awesome with multiscreen action.

i use... my laptop and two 17" screens.

Kieran
30-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Isnt that wierd though?

17" and probs 15"?

Or i would try it :P

Adam!
30-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Can I have my computer monitor and laptop and have a duel monitor operation with them?

Lycan
30-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Isnt that wierd though?

17" and probs 15"?

Or i would try it :P

widescreen laptop... what do you take me for.. some 15" amateur =P

I have the two 17" up top next to each other displaying cockpit. then under them i have the laptop screen displaying instruments.

Kieran
30-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Ah I see :D

Yes i take you for cheap :P

My laptop is widescreen. No biggy xP

Dan!
01-07-2007, 01:30 AM
By the ICAO code, there like codes for airports, some icao codes are

Manchester - EGCC
Barcelona - LEBL
Heathrow - EGLL

Whatever the code is whatever the airport.

Yeh you mean ICAO codes :)

=)

i'm going to be reinstalling ether fs2004 with a large collection of add ons this weekend or fsx ... set it going with a dual screen

who needs a national diplomia in IT when you have fligt simulators

:eusa_clap, indeed woohoo

I would do dual screen but it would be wierd :P

22" screen with either a 17 or 15" screen xP

haha i only have one screen when im controlling :D

sock
01-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Who else loves real ops? I certainly do. I just flew in the Maltese real ops, Air Malta from Marseille pretty busy.

Dan!
02-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Who else loves real ops? I certainly do. I just flew in the Maltese real ops, Air Malta from Marseille pretty busy.

yeh there#'s a few more coming up soon to :D

HotelUser
04-07-2007, 03:48 AM
I now know how to fly online great!! I am loving VATSIM!

I run dual monitor, sometimes with the built in monitor to the laptop and to a TV through S-Video .

But my laptop is only 1.0g ram 1.89Mhz processor 128 graphics card, vista basic and it runs FSX dual fine. Yet on the web it says double the specs of my laptop are required for dual monitor? but my laptop runs dual fine with the graphics cranked up to pretty much high!

Lycan
07-07-2007, 11:52 AM
i'm about to install fsx on my main rig ... getting tired of having to use my laptop with the main screens... poor laptop was having a hard time keeping cool even with the external base fan

also theres a service pack for fsx out.... why did no one tell me!

Stephen!
07-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Lols yeah. It is said that the service pack can improve your fps by as much as 10%.

Lycan
07-07-2007, 10:01 PM
lol my fps is... between 20 and 35 ...

runs just fine... gets a bit iffy when i put it on thunderstorm with a huge downloaded plane and constantly changing view.... but i think i can live with it..

was playing online earlier , what annoys me are idiots being control towers... and expecting me to play along... i'm there for some fun... if i wanted to have to declare myself every five minutes i would of gone to the room labeled control tower operated..

Dan!
09-07-2007, 12:35 AM
lol my fps is... between 20 and 35 ...

runs just fine... gets a bit iffy when i put it on thunderstorm with a huge downloaded plane and constantly changing view.... but i think i can live with it..

was playing online earlier , what annoys me are idiots being control towers... and expecting me to play along... i'm there for some fun... if i wanted to have to declare myself every five minutes i would of gone to the room labeled control tower operated..

yes, if you wanted to do that you could just go on www.vatsim.net *****
runs real world

Lycan
09-07-2007, 08:39 AM
yes, if you wanted to do that you could just go on www.vatsim.net (http://www.vatsim.net) *****
runs real world

i used to use vatsim back on 2004 not sure why i don't now, Thanks for reminding me =) +rep

Dan!
10-07-2007, 07:09 AM
i used to use vatsim back on 2004 not sure why i don't now, Thanks for reminding me =) +rep

yeh, it great it so funny how when your controling you see habboxforum member flying :)

also not far of doing my S3 Exam adam understands the ratings more then most of you would :)

Adam!
10-07-2007, 07:11 AM
yeh, it great it so funny how when your controling you see habboxforum member flying :)

also not far of doing my S3 Exam adam understands the ratings more then most of you would :)
Lol, I know the whole rating system.. I have been on vatsim 3 years dear.

Dan!
10-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Lol, I know the whole rating system.. I have been on vatsim 3 years dear.

HAHAHAH, indeed rofl

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!