PDA

View Full Version : Whats the name of that thing..

Nemo
27-05-2007, 12:27 AM
that turns like gnomes ino taurens, humans into undead etc. i got noggenfogger, thats just skeleton,small + slow fall, i got deviate delight, that just makes me human pirate/rogue guy but wots the tauren thing? thanks :)

TehJoshy
27-05-2007, 01:01 AM
not sure on that one but the other cool thing you could try and get is Noggenfogger Elixer ;D but you have to quest for that at about level 44/45 ;[
great fun though turns you into a Skeleton ;o!

:Jamie
27-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Orb of Deception. Sell for about 250g on Kilrogg.

Axel
27-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Orb of Deception. Never see it on the AH. :( So I'm just trying Strat for Piccolo of the Flaming Fire (makes everyone around you dance).

Nemo
27-05-2007, 08:01 PM
that turns like gnomes ino taurens, humans into undead etc. i got noggenfogger, thats just skeleton,small + slow fall, i got deviate delight, that just makes me human pirate/rogue guy but wots the tauren thing? thanks :)

not sure on that one but the other cool thing you could try and get is Noggenfogger Elixer ;D but you have to quest for that at about level 44/45 ;[
great fun though turns you into a Skeleton ;o!^^

Orb of Deception. Sell for about 250g on Kilrogg.That may be it, bit pricey :P

Orb of Deception. Never see it on the AH. :( So I'm just trying Strat for Piccolo of the Flaming Fire (makes everyone around you dance).
Ahhh yes thats very funny ;] some guy did it on me wen i used noggenfogger xD

:Jamie
27-05-2007, 08:17 PM
It defo is ;) Not maybe.

And yeh Jon its easy to get if you got via the back entrance and just spot where the guy is (random spawn locations)

Nemo
27-05-2007, 11:13 PM
lol ok, gonna be quite hard to get tho.. gonna have to wait til im a higher lvl ;[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!