PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt 2 [Wii]

Homesrfan
27-05-2007, 03:39 AM
http://wii.ign.com/articles/792/792012p1.html

Sounds disgusting, but hey, it's a mature game from Rockstar and it sounds that IGN REALLY likes it. They are saying the Wii version is the best version. The controls are great and fun and the graphics are better than the PS2 version.

I won't be getting it, but it's diversity in the Wii library. Jack Thompson will be all over this though. It might get pulled from shelves.

Anyone picking this up? :P

Technologic
28-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Manhunt 2 is coming to ps3 aswell..

mnbvjifhgtge
28-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah but the ps3 is an overpriced peice of crap whereas the wii is cheaper, and afforadable for common folk.

This'll be one of those "Hey look ******s, I'm a wii and I've got a incredibly violent game - **** you Jack!"

Josh-H
28-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Yeah but the ps3 is an overpriced peice of crap whereas the wii is cheaper, and afforadable for common folk.

This'll be one of those "Hey look ******s, I'm a wii and I've got a incredibly violent game - **** you Jack!"

Pmsl. Piece of crap. Right. I'll take the PS3 over the Wii anyday thanks, in fact.. I did.

Oni
28-05-2007, 04:15 PM
I wont be getting manhunt, boring, repetitive, non exciting game in my opinion.

Frodo13.
28-05-2007, 04:39 PM
I wont be getting manhunt, boring, repetitive, non exciting game in my opinion.

Agreed. Got the first one and it bored the life out of me. Im suprised by this news tbh. Lets face it, the majority of Wii games have the a rating of 3+, I dont think this game will sell as good on Wii then it does on PS2.

Oni
28-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Agreed. Got the first one and it bored the life out of me. Im suprised by this news tbh. Lets face it, the majority of Wii games have the a rating of 3+, I dont think this game will sell as good on Wii then it does on PS2.
A high rating doesnt make a game good, plus the wii is getting 2 resi evils soon.

Homesrfan
28-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Manhunt 2 is coming to ps3 aswell..
No, it's coming to the PS2. And IGN said that the Wii version is much better than the PS2 version.

Frodo13.
28-05-2007, 04:44 PM
A high rating doesnt make a game good, plus the wii is getting 2 resi evils soon.

Im not saying it does. Im saying that a console with low rated games appeals to younger gamers. In my school, alot of the year 7's own a Wii, where people in Yr11 more then likly own a 360 or a PS3. If the majority of Wii owners are not very old, then there not gonna get a game where you cut peoples heads off are you?

Oni
28-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Im not saying it does. Im saying that a console with low rated games appeals to younger gamers. In my school, alot of the year 7's own a Wii, where people in Yr11 more then likly own a 360 or a PS3. If the majority of Wii owners are not very old, then there not gonna get a game where you cut peoples heads off are you?
Your forgetting that a large amount of wii owners are adults.

Frodo13.
28-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Your forgetting that a large amount of wii owners are adults.

And how many of those adults have kids? Im sorry, but the main reason I have a PS3 is so I can play on the games like GTA and Resistance. I dont want to have a console where the majority of its game catalouge is games like Mario and Pokemon. Yes, I know your getting Manhunt, and Resident Evil, but trust me, look on the internet and you will see how many of the Wii games are aimed at a younger audience. Of course, those games may appeal to a teenage audience, but personaly, Id rather play on a games with a rating of 12-18

Simmzay
28-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Only a fool plays the age card when discussing video games. I agree with whoever mentioned Resident Evil, I'd much rather that ;P

Can't forget Metroid either, I love that.

Frodo13.
28-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Only a fool plays the age card when discussing video games. I agree with whoever mentioned Resident Evil, I'd much rather that ;P

Can't forget Metroid either, I love that.

And only a fool does not realise that age can be an important factor in gaming. I did my work experiance at GAME, and a customer wanted a DS over a PSP for his son because of the more childish games on the DS.

Simmzay
28-05-2007, 10:07 PM
When you fail to cite a source of fact or statistic for an overgeneralized remark then you're foolish. Play the age card with something to back it up, 3+ means it's suitable for EVERYONE so anyone can play it. Are you saying that because a game is aimed at anyone only children will play it? Is that what you're saying? I'd love to see the statistics on that one.

Nintendo just increase age demographics to further increase game sales. They put recognizable faces on a variety of differently themed games to appeal to the masses. I always thought it was a simple concept.

Oni
29-05-2007, 08:51 AM
As stated above 3+ games mean everyone can play it and much of the time will play it for example mario also read the start of the article and what does it say?

Niall!
29-05-2007, 06:17 PM
I loved Manhunt 1

CHEESEWIREEE

the Wii with that kind of thing would be amazing

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!