PDA

View Full Version : Might head back to RS.

le harry
27-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

When I get Aight. back I'm gonna sell out for RS

BUT, I need to know if its worth it, I played like mid last year. I don't know if I want to level all the way up again. All three of my accounts were hacked in the time I played habbo haha.

Anyways, has anything changed majorly..? And is it worth leveling back up... *Removed*

So yeah, I'll see you around here a bit more :8

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not attempt to break the Runescape T&C on Habbox Forum.

Sly
27-05-2007, 08:59 AM
I tend to play it for about a month then get bored of it. So instead of constantly trading from habbo to runescape i just leave all my habbo on my acount and make money from scratch on my rs then when i get bored i sell it for habbo (which i don`t actualy play) and then do something else til i cba playing again. Anyway if your starting a new acount then just do what everyone else does make a skiller n wc :p

le harry
27-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Oh sounds so interesting :P

Thanks =]

Seren
27-05-2007, 11:11 AM
If you are going to make a woodcutting skiller then I suggest when you get 30 woodcutting you buy membership. I made 1M in a week from a level 3 woodcutter, starting with 1 woodcutting and ending with 73.

when you're a member, always cut willows, don't go to maples, yews or magics. Willows are the best xp in the game for woodcutting. Collect all the logs you cut, all the tree seeds and birds nests.

Then when you get a nice amount of willow logs (1000+) try and sell them for 30k-40k. It doesn't seem much but you cut 1k willows pretty fast and it all mounts up. Then when you get a good sum of Tree Seeds, keep cutting and use the Runescape Forums to sell the seeds, this is also a good way of merchanting. Buy cheap Tree Seeds from the people around you then sell them for more on the RS forums.

Swinkid
27-05-2007, 11:14 AM
yea its worthgoin back on gives you somit to do

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!