PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The Hobba's Grudge

rebeccamcl
03-05-2005, 03:40 PM
EDIT: Please read all of this. Don't just read one line of this and then judge me.

Banned - Twice. For nothing. Both pernament - Both for the same reason. Both when it was hours from any incident. Coinsidence?
I was banned last Friday because of supposedly 'breaking the habbo way' - Trying to get people's passwords. I understand, it may have been a mis-read chat log, but twice for the same reason?
Today, I logged on for the first time {which means I was banned when I was offline} Yet again, for trying to get people's passwords. But thing was; I was offline and had been in my Resturante, asleep for the last remainder of the night, while I was on IM, talking to my friends.
The message this time has PBL at the end. Could anyone at all tell me what this means?
I'm very angry about being banned twice for something I haven't done - Twice. In a matter of four days.
Is this a Hobba or Staff Member's grudge?

EDIT Number 2: I've been rumaging through this section of the forum, and found out that more than just I have been banned for barely a reason. Are Hobbas becoming too ignorant?

BlueTails
03-05-2005, 03:57 PM
I Would Say Shame Would Be In Order, And Hobba's Are A Bit... Strange

.Ex-
03-05-2005, 04:02 PM
I am not even going to bother reading that thread. I got banned one on first offence lost tons of furni, miserable for a day. Then learnt lifes unfair and got in with it. Don't winge.

Neil
03-05-2005, 04:12 PM
That Happened To Two Of My Mates, They Where both Banned For A Weird Reason, One Got The Message Saying "Perm Ban For Advertising Inapropriate Websites" The Website Was His Own Website And There Is Nothing Wrong With It, The Other Was Banned For Playing About Talking About Weird Websites, Only About 4 People In Room And 3 Go To School Together, I Don't See Why That Is Breaking The Habbo Way? :s

rebeccamcl
03-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Bluetails - I believe they are.
.Ex- - I haven't done anything wrong at all. One ban was when I was offline even - I'm very upset with this, especially as I have lost lots. I have only been rich once, and now it's gone.
Zenima - I agree. some Hobbas just mis-read chat logs.

dannyboymed
03-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Horrible. :@

lukeisok
03-05-2005, 07:30 PM
I saw your wealth.

You have lost a bit.

Send a complaint to habbo.

rebeccamcl
03-05-2005, 07:41 PM
I have - Why am I banned?
I signed it by a VERY angry habbo, RebeccaMcl.
I hope to get a reaction in 8 days time - This is when Dionysus returns from his leave.
hopefuly, he'll sort this uot, and if the Hobba has a grudge, hopefully the Hobba or Staff will be fired. ;D

holtnick
04-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Might I suggest you e-mail a member of habbo staff too, when I was banned (i think it was going to be a perm, started as 7 days) for a joke which didnt break the habbo way I e-mailed Callie a couple of times saying its urgent and explaining my story. I waited for a bit and one day I got a reply from her saying she'd shortened the ban. I tried emailing dionysus before but no response. Its worth a shot

dannyboymed
04-05-2005, 11:58 AM
Shortened a perm ban? That sounds strange.

resolutions
04-05-2005, 12:49 PM
It depends what the reason for the perm was for, I got permmed once and got unbanned a few months later.

nets
04-05-2005, 01:20 PM
I played for 3 years and was neaver banned, then I got banned for flooding o0, when I wasnt. But I dont play Habbo any more, as I find it boring ;]

dannyboymed
04-05-2005, 01:36 PM
And you still come on Habbox? Strange.

FRISC0
04-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Hmmm... Asking for passwords ges you perm banned =/ But i believe you didnt do it :D

Keep on fighting, get your account back!

rebeccamcl
04-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Heh, thankyou people.
I had to get that out of me, as I also have someone who I think had banned me.
It's funny how dionysus, the person who unbanned me has gone, and I'm back with yet another unfair ban.
That was conducted when I was asleep. Kicked out the room? I don't think so. :P

Revis
04-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Email saying that your an angry or concerned parent, that gets their attention.

cocaine
08-05-2005, 01:13 PM
I wouldn't even think about answering that. We don't really know, but it could be a Habbo that has a grudge against you. Not a Hobba or staff member ;)

Mentor
08-05-2005, 02:00 PM
chnaces are if you mention never buying credits again, you will get you account back one hell of alot faster than if you just complain.

lukeisok
08-05-2005, 02:03 PM
You should email [email protected]

He will sort it out for you.

Bef
29-06-2005, 12:04 PM
I got perm banned for...
"Continuous bad behaviour and language" when i hadnt ever had more then a 2 hour ban and i hadnt even had one of those for ages, that was a hobba with a grudge!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!