PDA

View Full Version : this girl...

Earthquake
27-05-2007, 09:33 PM
okay.. i got like proper feelings for this girl, i care so much for her, i think about her like all the time.. i cant really talk to her proper in real life, just like the 3second hi, and 5second look at her... she blocks me alot i think on msn, ive missed my chance to ask her out before the week of but didnt... i really need help on to ask her out, i dont wanna ask her out straght away thoe, i want her to get to know me, and me know her more, just like take her on a date, aw pls help!

:Hazel
27-05-2007, 09:44 PM
talk to her and strike up conversation about anything. then take it from there... with any luck it will progress :P

Earthquake
27-05-2007, 09:52 PM
lol... ive just told her how i feel on msn and she said she dont go out with anyone from school and shes with someone, im gonna go shoot myself :)...

:(

Cwmbran
27-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Sorry but that was probably the worst thing to do, telling someone how you feel about them when they hardly know you (you made it look like she hardly knew you "3second hi".)

Theres other girls out there, trust me. :)
You should have done what Hazel said, ask her if she wanted to go out with your mates or something along them lines, then after a few times she has gone out with you and your mates asked her if she wanted to see a movie or something. Then you should let natural instincts carry on from there.

Anyway, you never know if you do get to know her if she splits up with the person she is with now you may stand a chance even if she says she will not go out with anyone from school. :)

Earthquake
28-05-2007, 08:48 AM
I told her on msn i wanted to tell her in real life, but she wanted to know on msn, thanks for the advice thoe.

Antallica
28-05-2007, 08:49 AM
i never ask girls on msn if they would go out with me.. cowards way :D

i go up to them.

Earthquake
28-05-2007, 08:50 AM
I never asked her out, i just told her how much i liked her..

Dentafrice♥
28-05-2007, 08:52 AM
don't do what i done. "so cheese..it's good right" just start a conversation with hiya

Jamie!
28-05-2007, 10:41 AM
don't do what i done. "so cheese..it's good right" just start a conversation with hiya

creep ^

erm.. if you wanna get to know her more etc, just start talking to her more. but whatever you do, don't try and change who you are to impress her cause it won't work.

Earthquake
28-05-2007, 11:10 AM
do you think i have a chance? okay well yesturday i told her how i feel, now today she comes online on msn and her mission thing is ''SINGLE AND UNLOVED // SINGLE AGAIN :('' something like that.

Cwmbran
28-05-2007, 11:29 AM
do you think i have a chance? okay well yesturday i told her how i feel, now today she comes online on msn and her mission thing is ''SINGLE AND UNLOVED // SINGLE AGAIN :('' something like that.
Any guy has a chance with any girl. ;)
Just do what I've already said in bold.
Goodluck!

Theres other girls out there, trust me. :)
You should have done what Hazel said, ask her if she wanted to go out with your mates or something along them lines, then after a few times she has gone out with you and your mates asked her if she wanted to see a movie or something. Then you should let natural instincts carry on from there.

Anyway, you never know if you do get to know her if she splits up with the person she is with now you may stand a chance even if she says she will not go out with anyone from school. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!